Sully - Cover

Sully

Copyright© 2002 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 28

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 28 - A tale of two men's sexual exploits from the mid - 70's to the present.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Incest   Mother   Daughter  

The following morning during breakfast we all agreed to look for a larger place that would accommodate the four of us, while affording the group some semblance of privacy. What was not decided was whether Erin and I should get married.

As it turned out that was a prudent decision. For soon both Velvet and Mickie would also be carrying children of mine. And one Sunday In an informal ceremony, I married them all. But, that's getting a bit far ahead of the story.

The following day Velvet dropped Mickie off at school and went to work. So did I. Erin slept over since she was working the 7 - 1 shift at her club. The only meaningful thing I accomplished was to open a savings account for the baby. When I got home both Mickie and Velvet were sitting around watching a game show on TV. Erin had just left for work.

Velvet winked at me and said, "So how does the story end? Or does it go on and on?"

"What story?" Mickie asked.

"Oh, someday maybe, he'll tell it again. It's a long, long story about his misspent youth."

"Oh, come on..." Mickie's eyes were wide with interest.

"No," I said adamantly," both women pouted as if I had deprived them of a deserved present.

I relented. "Well, maybe I'll pick it up where I left off."

"That's fine with me," Velvet smiled.

"Come on, tell," Mickie pleaded.

"You just listen and don't ask any questions about who's who." Velvet was biting her hand to keep from laughing aloud.

"Who's who, indeed," she said and shrieked with laughter. Mickie failed to see the relevancy, but joined in anyway. I was already into picking up the story of Sully and me before they quieted down and started listening.


I picked up with Merry and Bernie going at each other non-stop, eating and sucking and probing one another everywhere. Sully and I were finished; we couldn't raise a hardon to save our lives. And it was getting late, we had to get the girls home and we did.

My dick was sore from all the screwing and although I loved every moment, Bernie's teeth had done a certain amount of damage in all the excitement. I decided to rest for a while and so I avoided the Ice Cream Parlor for a couple weeks.

I did, however pay a visit to Shelly, Sully's wife just a few days later. I was shocked to discover she was now a really blonde, blonde. She looked great and I told her so. She asked me to run her out so she could get a couple things from the store and knowing Jack was probably with the two girls, I readily agreed. We ended up at a Safeway, pushing the cart down the aisles and were probably close to getting everything she needed when I moved in close behind her and hugged her, my arms across her midriff. The shelves provided some cover so I slid my hand under her jacket and up. To my surprise her nipples were hard and pulsing under her bra.

"The frozen foods maybe?" I asked just to kid her.

She went completely rigid as I teased them, then she groaned quietly and ground her ass against my cock.

"Fuck the food, let's get out of here!" She hissed. I grabbed her hand and hurried us from the store. We jumped in my car. I thought she was breathless from running out and leaving the food behind. Well, I've been wrong before. She wanted something from me and wanted it bad. Slouching against the passenger door Shelly slowly eased her leg up and in the faint light available from a distant light pole I saw a widening damp spot on her panties.

"James," she whispered urgently, "just touch me... touch me gently."

She moaned dreamily as I rubbed my thumb over her panty-covered wetness. I found her clit already hard and rolled small circles on it. She was moaning and twitching her thighs around my hand. She pressed her cunt against me and shook as she climaxed. It was a good five minutes before her eyes opened.

"Yummy!" She grinned. "You got me so hot in there!" Then an evil smile came to her face. "Whew... thank you for a lovely evening. You can take me home now."

My jaw must have dropped. I did hear a faint thud against the steering wheel and then she burst out laughing. Still giggling, she wound her arms around my neck. "You should have seen your face. My poor baby," and kissed me tenderly. "Don't worry sweetheart, I'll look after your needs, don't worry!"

Shelly buried her head in my shoulder and laughed then chortled and laughed some more. Then kissed my neck and bit me tenderly. With a low grunt she swung around and straddled me. A dreamy look came over her face as she rubbed her pussy on my straining cock, locking my mouth in a hot kiss full of promises and tongue. I slipped my hands under her jacket and under her bra until I had command of both her breasts, toying with them in time to her moans.

Shelly reached down unzipped me and carefully took me out. After a bit of fumbling and swearing, she managed to slip my cock around her panties and just a bit into her steaming vagina. She hissed in pain and frustration.

Then the headlights focused on us. A police car was headed toward us to investigate our shaking car. Gracefully she glided back to her seat and I began to put the car in gear before returning my dick inside my trousers.

A short bleep of the siren caused me to stop and put the car in park. Then I returned the big fellow to his normal resting-place. We waited for him to come to us. Surprise he was a she. Still I showed proper respect for the law.

"Yes Officer?"

"What are you doing here?"

"Shopping."

"You two have a funny way of shopping."

Shelly answered, "Just as we were getting out I dropped my purse. It took a while to pick everything up, officer."

"From what I saw you weren't picking up anything."

"Hey officer," I said, "She's telling the truth."

"Look you two, either get out of the car and go shopping or get moving," she said and meant it.

"What do you think, Shelly?" I asked, figuring we might go in and buy something.

"The hell with it, if the store's policy is to sic the police on innocent people in their parking lot, I'll buy my food elsewhere. We're leaving officer, thank you very much."


We returned to Shelly's apartment and she tore my clothes off, grabbed my erection and planted a big kiss on it.

"Hi Baby," she murmured, "ready for some loving'?"

My eyes closed and I enjoyed the sensation of her lathering my cock with her saliva as she happily hummed around it. Placing my hand on her neck told Shelly I wanted more than just kisses and licks. Seconds later my dick was bumping into random places in her mouth and throat. She took me from her mouth and jerked me off about twenty strokes, took a deep breath and sank her jaws down on my cock again. Her mouth and tongue surrounded my dick like a little cunt and I moaned with joy. This served to encourage her and the next thing I knew she was deep-throating me, her chin digging into my thigh. Backing off, she took another deep gulp of air and plunged back down, impaling her throat on my cock. Before long, I heard a series of gurgling noises coming from Shelly's throat as the saliva built up in her, and I began to thrust faster. Shelly backed off again and when I moaned, she laughed and took me in all the way.

"Yeah, swallow it, swallow my prick, baby!" And pulled her head so that her face was pressed against my lower abdomen. From this position each of my lunges surged into the maw of her esophagus. Finally I pulled out and pointed my prick toward her face. A huge shower of cloudy-white jizm spewed forth coating the left side of her face. Shelly sat there happily taking it, a huge grin on her jizm-layered face. She continued jacking me off and laughed happily as the last remnants eked from my third eye.

Appearing delighted with herself, she laughed again, spooning a finger through my opaque seed and bringing it to her mouth and tasting it. "God! That was soooo nasty!" She said and fed me some of my own cum and I began to laugh with her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.