Sully - Cover

Sully

Copyright© 2002 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 22

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A tale of two men's sexual exploits from the mid - 70's to the present.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Incest   Mother   Daughter  

Merry just lay there -- quivering after Sully's vigorous analingus brought on a fevered climax that must have sent stars swirling through her consciousness.

He chuckled and gave me the Nicholson grin, "God! I had my tongue deep in her little ass. Is she sweet, or what?"

I chimed in with, "They come early and often, that's pretty good, especially for novices."

"And did you see her going down on her friend?"

"Oh, yeah! First rate stuff, right out of the box." I added.

Sully chortled at my bad pun. "Yeah, right!"

From off to my right I heard Bernie moving. I turned my head and saw her dragging her body over to me. She casually through a leg over me and reached for my dick.

"Can I help?" I asked.

"Wanna fuck again," she said. It wasn't a question and her words bore a tone of slurred sexuality.

I did nothing and after a momentary pause Bernie stuck my fully charged cock in her cunt. She began to sob and moan as she slowly fucked me. Her tight cuntal walls found all my nerve endings. Soon we were both moaning and thrashing about. I felt someone playing with my balls and guessed it was Merry. Then a finger tried to poke my asshole but Bernie and I were humping to fast for whoever it was to succeed. Then I didn't care for I was exploding into her cunt.

I gave Bernie a grateful kiss and pulled my flaccid dick out of her gaping cunt. Jack mounted her as soon as I rolled clear and I watched them fuck furiously for about ten minutes before a very tired Sully quit.

"Don't... Bernie cried out.

"I'm... Finished," Sully panted. "Tomorrow, be here tomorrow, both of you and we'll pick up. Now get dressed. I didn't know how late it was. I gotta get home to my wife and you're folks will be out looking for you if you're not home soon."

Merry grabbed my wrist and checked the time. "He's right Bernie, it's almost nine-thirty, we've been here since three."

"Merry," I said, "help Bernie get straightened out, fix her makeup, she do the same for you. Make sure your clothes are right too.

Both girls followed my instructions and then Sully and I inspected them. No use sending them home with sperm in their hair, or missing panties that might spur an investigation and ruin our operation or worse, send us to the State Penitentiary.


Anyway the following day both girls arrived at Sully's promptly at three and I ushered them into the secret room while Sully handled the crowd of customers that lingered. It looked as if he'd be busy for at least an hour because two cronies had popped in and Sully was pouring drinks out from behind the counter and topping them off with coke. I saw no reason to keep the two horny ladies waiting and made my way to the secret room. Both girls wore sluttish short mini's that just covered their butts and were braless in skintight tube tops. Obviously they'd agreed to dress alike for today.

Merry reached under Bernie's skirt and goosed her as they entered the room and quickly moved to the side of the couch. Both were giggling like... well, schoolgirls.

"Damn! Let's go! Let's get it on!" Merry shouted and clapped her hands together.

"Would you two like to see a repeat of what went on yesterday?"

"You couldn't possibly fuck us that much by yourself," Merry smirked sluttishly. Bernie tittered next to her; her arms were crossed over her breasts.

"Oh, no?" I said leering back at her. "Listen to this; and turned the videotape on. At first, both were in shock. There they were, seemingly alone in the secret room a day earlier. I didn't tell them about the tape recording of them in the booth.

"So... questions?" Merry asked, plopping down on the side of the bed.

"You... you were going to tell me about sucking him off. Did he have a big one?"

Merry laughed. "Yes he has a big one. Big and hard!"

"Did you cum?"

I looked at their expressions as they watched mesmerized.

"How did..." Bernie blurted out, pointing at the TV.

"He was in the fucking closet over there," Merry pointed. "I knew he was hiding someplace, but never figured he'd be videoing us."

"Shit!" Bernie swore. "Are you gonna blackmail us?"

"No. That's not on the agenda." I paused at looked at the screen; Bernie had her skirt up to her waist and was fondling her pussy.

"Take your clothes off, why don't you?" Merry said sarcastically. "You can jill off to your heart's delight then."

"Jesus!" Merry said and began to cry. Bernie quickly joined her.

"Hey, hey," I said trying to soothe them. "We can destroy the fucking thing if you feel that bad and I walked to the VCR and rewound the tape as both girls watched, then I pressed the record button. "See? It's being erased as I speak. Feel better?"

"Did you film the whole thing?" Bernie sniffled.

"Probably. I haven't seen the tape and now no one will ever see it."

"Oh, James," Merry said, smiling through her tears, "you're so sweet."

And the devil in her came out as she pulled me down on the couch and ran her leg along mine as she unbuttoned my shirt. Her whispery voice was already husky with desire. "Get naked Farrell. And please hurry." Her nails raked my chest and back as I lost my pants, socks and shoes.

Bernie stepped out of her mini-skirt alongside of us, then shed her top. Merry eventually finished removing my shirt and tossed it onto the growing pile of mixed clothing.

She groaned from the moment I sent my hand exploring under her skirt and touched her pussy. But she surprised me by seeking out and gripping my formidable hardon and slowly pumped it up and down. I spread her vaginal folds with two fingers and inserted the middle finger of my other hand inside her. Merry contracted her cunt, again attempting to hold me in place.

"Practicing your kegels?"

"Huh?"

Before answering, I checked Bernie's status. She was kneeling next to me and about to kiss my dick.

"Go ahead, Bernie, enjoy yourself."

She promptly engulfed my dick, trying to swallow it and began coughing violently.

"Easy, easy does it. Just a little at a time for now, okay?"

"Yes," she sputtered. "I'm sorry." She looked so down I felt sorry for her.

"Just be careful. Don't hurt yourself, there's plenty of time to improve your technique."

Turning away from her to face Merry, I said, "I meant to answer your question, Merry. Anyway, kegels are... well, I read about this in Penthouse. You sit on the toilet, spread your legs apart and see if you can stop and start the flow of your pee without moving your legs. What you're doing is controlling a certain muscle, don't ask me which one. Anyway, you hold it for say a count of three and after a while you can practice anywhere, in the car, at school, anywhere, and no one will even notice."

"What purpose does it serve?" She asked obviously curious.

"It gives you the power to contract your vaginal muscles on my cock. Squeezing and releasing it at your pace. Guys go ape-shit over this and you'll find yourself enjoying the hell out of it too."

I renewed my finger fucking; contenting myself with a little stirring motion that lathered her juices into fine white, frothy foam.

"Mmmmmm, heavenly!" She moaned. Meanwhile, Bernie was slurping away on my boner, content as a kitten playing with a ball of catnip.

"I'm changing position now, Merry," I said. "Why don't you try giving my dick a nice smooch?"

"You want me to give you a blowjob?" She said, a little confused since Bernie was doing a pretty good job of that.

"Oh, I mean for both of you to blow me."

I sat on the couch and both girls knelt in front of me. Bernie was quick to relinquish my prick to Merry, but I explained that I wanted the both of them to do me.

"How?" Bernie asked.

"You lick his balls," Merry said, "I'll work the top. When we meet in the middle we'll switch, okay?"

"For sure!" Bernie said brightly and hefted my swollen sac to her mouth. Merry dipped a finger into the oozing moisture seeping from my one-eyed monster and spread it around the crown.

After a couple of dozen little sucks on my rampant prick, Merry raised her head... a thick dribble of spit hung from her lip to the tip of my cock.

She wiped the spit away with the back of hand - as if a thirst had just been satisfied. And as she came off my bulging cock, Bernie's wide-open mouth replaced it. Demonstrating a newborn confidence, Bernie's mouth engulfs almost half of my thick 8" cock. I saw her cheeks fill out as she went down on me and I hollowed my back and thrust my hips up to meet this delightfully new assault on my dick.

Having slid down slowly, Bernie raised her head sharply and began to bob up and down, repeatedly stabbing her face with my erection. Her neck and shoulder muscles were working hard as she gobbled me up.

Suddenly she relinquished me back to Merry. My dick jumped in her hand, causing her some alarm. I soothed her and she resumed handling me again, licking and caressing it up and down its length, covering it with spittle. Meanwhile, Bernie continued to grow adventurous and was now suckling my testicles and trying to work a finger up my ass.

"Wet it, Bernie. That will help," I said.

"Oh, thanks," she replied and did so. Her next attempt sent her digit right up my old wazoo and I thought I'd died and gone to heaven.

"They're so soft," Bernie purred, even as Merry's head bobbed up and down furiously trying to get me to explode in her mouth.

For my part, I was lightly caressing Merry's ass cheeks, running my fingers up and down her crack, listening to her purr as she sucked. When I circled her little ass hole she shrieked in joy.

Removing my swollen member from her throat she croaked, "Don't get any ideas back there."

I moved back to her pussy and felt her relax.

"Okay girls, time to switch!" I called out and they obeyed, pausing only to kiss one another.

It was a long lingering kiss that told me the girls were ready to try some serious bi-sexual games, but figured I'd wait for Sully to arrive before initiating anything in that area.

Both Merry and Bernie moved from kissing each other to kissing my prick. They worked it up and down, kissing, licking and giving it gentle sucks, they they'd pause and swap spit with each other, giggling at the surprising please they were deriving from the contact.

The lights went out and I knew Sully had entered the room. The girls, concentrating on my blowjob, didn't notice. I watched with a grin as he took his time, lighting three candles that admittedly, gave the room a romantic ambiance. Now, in the candlelight, Bernie took my cock and covered the head with soft open mouth kisses, while Merry worried my balls. Sully was standing next to them by now, but they were aware of his presence. Slowly, Bernie pulled my foreskin down and licked the uncovered area, lightly at first, but applying more pressure, as my cock grew ready to erupt. Then both girls' lips were sucking the tip of my cock, alternatingly swallowing it deep into their throats, then swapping spit with each other before covering my knob once again. I gripped the couch as waves of unbelievably agonizing pleasure overtook me and I came. "I'm coming!" And three thick globs of sperm rocketed out to splatter first Merry's open mouth and then Bernie's face and breast. Merry continued jerking me off, even with my come leaking from the corner of her mouth.

"Taste him, Bernie," Merry said sticking her tongue out to gather in the life force still lingering on her lower lip. Bernie obediently tipped her head down over my slimy knob and carefully explored the semen flowing down my slightly softened cock. Licking all over the head, and then down and round the shaft. Then turning her attention to her own messy icky fingers - licking each in turn.

I collapsed on the floor a little dizzy as the girls, spying Sully for the first time, kissed and licked my jizm from each other.

"God! Girls that was fantastic!"

"Hello everyone," Sully said.

"Hey Sully," the three of us called out in unison.

"Nice action you were getting there Jimbo," he leered. "What's going on here? Merry's still got her clothes on. Why don't we both strip baby, then we'll all be like God's little children in Eden, naked and fucking happy.

I wondered if Sully was sober.

Merry stood up, peeled her clothes off and threw them on the growing pile. Sully took his time, slowly stoking his enormous hardon as he disrobed, then pulled Merry over to the couch with him. I had to admire his style. Slowly, he traced Merry's face with his middle finger. Across her brow, down over her nose to her lips. Merry gave his finger a wet, slurpy kiss before it drifted down over her chin and neck to her breasts. Her nipples grew hard as soon as his finger began to trace over them. When they were both hard, he moved on stopping to tease her bellybutton.

So far Merry lay still, apparently totally relaxed. I did notice her breathing was a little faster, then just as his finger brushed her glistening pubic hair, she jerked.

"I have to taste you," Sully husked.

"You're gonna eat me out?"

"Yes, then I'm gonna fuck your brains out."

"Ohhhhh!" I thought she was going to drool with lust.

Bernie had collapsed on top of me after the blowjob and absentmindedly I caressed her hair as she smiled wanly up at me. After a while we shared a soft kiss. Then I decided to pay homage to her lush tits.

I don't believe there is a right way or a wrong way to play with a woman's breasts. Except to avoid inflicting unwarranted pain on them. Just follow the clues she leaves - gasping and moaning to outright "Oh yeah, I like that!" Squirming around to present her tit to your hand, or tossing her head from side to side are sure signs she's enjoying the treatment. With Bernie I simply skimmed my fingertips over the fleshier sections of each breast, making certain to avoid touching her nipples. True to form she was shaking her head from side-to-side and murmuring a string of soft "Yes's.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.