Sully - Cover

Sully

Copyright© 2002 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 21

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A tale of two men's sexual exploits from the mid - 70's to the present.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Incest   Mother   Daughter  

I couldn't believe Jack was asking me who I wanted to fuck. That was easy. I'd already had Merry and knew I'd have her again.

"Bernie's stoked just right Sully, I'd like to fuck her."

"You hear him, girl?"

"Uh huh."

"Give me a clear answer, please."

"I... I'd like it if he'd fuck me."

Not needing any further prompting, I knelt between her thighs and bent to the task. No, sucking Sully's sperm from her snatch didn't bother me in the slightest. And Bernie's thighs clasped tightly around my head didn't faze me either. I was a hardon with a mission.

Eventually, she relaxed her legs enough for me to breathe in some needed oxygen. Took a deep breath and continued lapping away. Bernie was starting to climax, hell I'd known it wouldn't take long. So as she began shrieking the usual, "Oh God's and Yes! Yes! Yes's," I slid my middle finger far into her molten hot cunt and stirred it around to completely lubricate it for its next task. Moments later, that same finger moved up the slope of her frenzied twitching ass and pushed slowly through her tight, muscular sphincter ring - which incidentally was clutching at it all the way. When my palm was flat against the underside of her ass and her rectum was vacuuming three joints of my finger, I began finger-fucking her ass. Slowly sliding my finger almost all the way out, pausing to build some suspense, then stabbing much more quickly back into her.

I heard Sully whisper to Merry, "Isn't she the one with hemorrhoids who can't take it in the rear?"

"For sure! So isn't it interesting what he's doing to her?'

Sully had another hardon and Merry noticed it right off.

"Can I do you?" She asked innocently.

"You me want to suck it?"

"Yeah!" and she bent her head and took him in her sweet little mouth.

Meanwhile, I had Bernie exactly where I wanted her tensing up before each of my finger thrusts and sobbing at the end of each. I fully understood that they weren't sobs of pain, but of ever-mounting lust. I paused to check the other couple out.

Merry's cheek was bulging as Sully plowed ever deeper into it. I couldn't help but admire her newly developed skills as she worked her tongue and mouth up and down, sucking and licking; her hand stroked his cock from his balls to her lips. Then Sully must have felt the contractions start deep in his groin.

"Oh, baby! I'm going to... Ahhhh!"

He never got to finish the sentence, as his orgasm hit. He bucked just as she was lifting off his cock, and the head slipped back into her mouth as he creamed. Merry's eyes opened wide in shock when the first wave landed in her mouth, and she jerked away from him as he contracted, pulsed, contracted again, and spewed several streams of jizm straight up in the air. The second spurt hit her in the face before she could move out of the way, causing her to squeak in surprise.

I was laughing as Merry kept on pumping Jack with her tiny fist as he kept spewing his load, unconsciously milking him. She watched, amazed, as the spurts grew steadily smaller, until Sully finally collapsed, breathless and sated.

"Check Merry out," I whispered to Bernie, who was off in a world of her own, grinding her ass into my questing finger.

"Ewe, gross!" Bernie bleated as Merry licked her lips, cleaning off the come from her face with her fingers and licking them clean. Sully squeezed her nipple in gratitude and she grinned over at Bernie and me. Merry, her face still covered with jizm, stuck her tongue out and hoarsely demanded I fuck Bernie up the ass.

"It's okay with me," I replied with a smile. After all, that was part of the plan. Could Bernie's young, tight ass manage my cock? There would almost certainly be some pain at the beginning, too. Would that change her mind?

Since Bernie hadn't protested after Merry's demand I realized she was still luxuriating in her umpteenth orgasm, I decided to ask her directly.

"Did you ever think how nice it would feel to have my cock in your ass instead of my finger?"

"Huh?"

"I said, would you like something bigger up your ass now?"

Bernie twitched her ass and grimaced as the mental images formed.

"Jack, got any K-Y?"

"I think so..." he said and moved to the refrigerator, his still formidable dick flapping to and fro, and opened the door.

"Jesus Christ, that's gonna be cold, Sully."

"So," he laughed at me, "I figure you're gonna warm her up enough that a little cold won't matter." He walked back to us and handed me the tube. I touched Bernie's rose bud and she moaned slightly, but her little sphincter remained opened for me. Then I slopped some K-Y around and into her asshole.

"Now, this shouldn't hurt much at all, baby, do you understand?"

"Promise? She asked meekly.

"Of course. Like a needle, you'll feel something at first but then it gets really..." I searched for her words... "Totally awesome, baby. Totally awesome."

"Okay then..."

Complying, she straddled me and I inserted a well-lubed finger in. She was reasonably loose. I aimed my cock at her shitter and said, "Slow now, lower yourself down onto my dick."

"Okay."

"I want you to tell me what it feels like, okay, baby?" I asked as I pressed at the little brown ridges with the narrow end of my finger. Surprisingly, Bernie tried to hump it.

Quickly, I removed the finger and inserted the head of my dick. Twisting slightly, I worked it into her ass an inch or so as she gasped and started breathing rapidly, like a woman practicing Lamaze breathing exercises. Her mouth hung open.

"Go for it James!" Sully called out.

"Does it hurt?" Asked a very curious Merry. I made a mental note to fuck her ass as soon as possible too.

"Nuh... no, not so much," Bernie gasped through clenched teeth.

Wasting no time, I drove in another two inches. Bernie's neck was bent, her head thrown back as far as she was able. All her veins were highly visible.

"Look at her toes... they're wriggling." Merry giggled

I glanced at Bernie and saw her leg muscles tense up, then relax. "Are you okay, sweetheart? How does it feel?"

It took her a few seconds to put together a reply. "My God," she whispered hoarsely, "it's already in my belly. My legs are on fire, and my toes have a kind of electricity in them, and the juice is running right to my nipples!"

I was half-buried in her butt and drove another inch causing Bernie's pelvis to writhe. I wondered if she could she take in the whole thing?

"How much more?" She asked, gulping air and releasing a fart that quickly permeated the room.

"Jesus! I'm so sorry!" Bernie sobbed. "I didn't mean..."

"Forget it. Its not you're fault." I said to comfort her. "And to answer your question, about two more inches."

I continued to work my cock into Bernie's asshole, which dilated to accommodate it. I added more K-Y around the wide-stretched ring, which was stretched out to an unbelievable tautness.

A bright scarlet sexual flush had crept down her neck and shoulders and there was no doubt about her state of arousal -- nor about my own. The tightness gripping my cock was driving me crazy. I had to use all my willpower to hold off coming.

"Ohhhh... James. You're so... big in there!"

"It feels exquisite to me baby!" I answered, pulling partway out then ramming into her again and she buried her face in the sheets and sobbed under her breath. My balls banged against her pussy and I ran my hands up and down her flanks.

"Give it to her!" Merry shouted gleefully, then reached a long red-lacquered fingernail out to lightly rub Bernie's cunt.

"Yeah, fuck her Jimbo," Sully yelled encouragingly. And I did, but it was short term at best. I could manage to hold off for only a minute or two before shooting sperm as far as her kidneys.

Bernie's sobbing was louder than ever and she was gasping "Oh! Ohhh! Ohhh!" between gulps. My cock stayed lodged inside her ass for five minutes or so because neither of us was capable of moving. Every few minutes, some internal muscle or nerve would twitch and my cock would spasm in response. Then she was dozing, snoring softly. I lay there exhausted. After ten minutes or so, Merry decided to waken her from her well-fucked slumber.

"C'mon, Bernie, you have to get up and take a shower, you're trailing shit all over the bed."

This was an outright lie, but Bernie didn't know it and scrambled to her feet. "Shower's over there, Bernie," Sully pointed. And she trod slowly toward the door, seemingly unashamed of her nakedness.

"Towel and soap's in there, just help yourself."

Then he turned back to Merry. "Spread those lovely legs, baby, I'm hungry for your pussy."

She silently parted her thighs providing Sully with an unobstructed view of her pussy just as I heard the shower start.

"Make it good and wet!" Merry urged Sully as I rose up, and on shaky legs followed Bernie into the shower. What I had in mind was cleaning some shit off my dick. How it got clean was another matter.

I startled Bernie when I pulled the shower curtain to one side and stepped in beside her. She didn't resist when I put my arms around her and pulled her tight and kissed her. She was a very inexperienced kisser, especially for a sixteen-year-old with a hot and horny boyfriend. Fortunately, she was a fast and adroit learner. About a minute later, actually just after I felt her knees buckle, I eased her down to her knees. The water was splashing off my neck and shoulders as her tongue squirmed about the head of my cock. It was wild. Her mouth was smaller than I'd imagined and I knew that was the reason Jack had had so much trouble with her taking him on earlier.

Still and all, the friction of her mouth and tongue was electric. I reached down and picked her up. Actually she was upside down, holding my dick with one hand and balancing against the shower wall with the other.

"Wrap your legs around my shoulders and clamp them tight," I said spitting out the water that rushed into my open mouth. "I'm gonna give you something to dream about tonight." And commenced licking her asshole. Soon she was wriggling against me, her mouth milking my cock.

"Does it feel empty in there?" I asked.

She tried to answer while still slurping my cock. "Mmmmphh!"

"Take it out and speak clearly."

"Yes! I'd love it again."

"Seems to me you like sucking my cock."

She was busy licking the underside of my now purple knob.

"Uh huh."

Gently I lowered her to the floor of the shower.

"Maybe you can finish the job later. Right now I'm gonna stick it up your butt again, all right?"

"For sure!" she gasped and raised her ass up to meet me.

I jammed my dripping cock in her hole. It was still incredibly tight. I pushed and wiggled my ass and gradually about 2 inches made it inside.

"It's in?" Bernie asked hoarsely.

"Yes, and only another foot to go!"

"Oh Jesus!" she gasped.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.