Sully - Cover

Sully

Copyright© 2002 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 17

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A tale of two men's sexual exploits from the mid - 70's to the present.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Incest   Mother   Daughter  

I drove to Sully's apartment and was lucky enough to find a parking space only one door down. It was still early, not quite four thirty, so I had plenty of time. I pressed the buzzer in the vestibule and squeezed my dick on hearing Shelly's voice.

"Hello?"

"Shelly, it's James Farrell."

"James? What are you... what's wrong?" Her tone reflected an unspoken concern for Sully's well being.

"Nothing's wrong. I just thought I'd drop by and see how you were doing."

"Jack's not home." she said, now sounding puzzled.

Going for broke, I said, "I know. I just wanted to see you."

"Oh." Shelly murmured, "Wait, I'll buzz you in."

Moments later I was once again in their apartment. Shelly stood back from the open door, arms crossed and on full alert. Obviously she thought something was wrong. Still, she greeted me with an apology. "Please excuse the mess. I... didn't expect any company. We don't actually get much..."

"It's okay," I reassured her. Apparently Shelly' had been in the middle of cleaning house. I couldn't help being awed by her beauty despite the fact that lacked makeup and wasn't dressed, wearing a pair of red soccer shorts and a baggy sweatshirt with University of Pennsylvania stamped on the front. She looked at me, bit her lower lip and with a wane smile.

"How did you know Jack's not home?"

"The truth?"

"I... yes. Yes of course."

I decided to lie, thinking I'd only hurt her by telling her the truth even if she already knew or suspected. "I just left the store. It was packed with teenagers. No way is he gonna be here in the next hour or so."

"Oh... yeah," she said, tossing her head to one side. "Well he's been working late a lot lately."

"That comes with having your own business," I added for good measure and shuffled my feet. "Say you're wearing your hair a lot shorter aren't you?"

That got me a smile.

Shelly gradually lowered her arms to her side then automatically raised her right hand to her hair. "Yes. I got tired of wearing it long and it's such a fuss getting ready for work in the morning. Having it this length saves me so much time."

"It's very becoming on you." Then I glanced at the couch where we'd fucked our brains out a couple months ago. She followed my eyes, probably thinking the same thing.

"Thank you," she said and I could swear she blushed. I didn't know if it was the compliment or our past history, so I pressed my luck.

"Ohhh, look at you," I said as if I was a proud parent or something. But I was ogling her tits encased in that bulky sweatshirt.

"What?"

"Your boobs. They look great!"

"Christ!" She swore and looked at the ceiling. But nevertheless thrust them out for further inspection. "You don't waste any time do you?"

"I didn't mean anything..." But I certainly did. Sherry was displaying some enthusiasm for the first time since I'd entered the apartment. She directed a small, inward smile at me and her eyes were focused on me, open wide and fully alert.

"You really can't tell with this thing on," she said interrupting me and tugging at the material.

I smiled and slyly suggested, "You could take it off."

Shelly's hand went to her cheek and she laughed. "I don't read minds, but I knew you'd say that."

I shrugged my shoulders.

"And furthermore, it isn't my birthday."

"What?"

"Don't pretend you don't remember," she said softly, gently rubbing her wedding ring. "Sully invited you over to help celebrate my birthday?"

I closed the distance between us. "Shelly, I'll never, ever forget THAT night."

Her eyes were searching for something, I guessed it was a sign, some type of body language she could pick up on to tell her I was being truthful.

She bit her lower lip and asked, "And what happened with you and my bridesmaid?"

That caught me off guard. If she hadn't started to grin I'd have been worried.

"That was a disaster. She gave me a royal dose of the clap, and on her wedding eve, too."

"So she told me," Now it was a full-blown smile, full of sparkling, white teeth.

"Wasn't that horrible?"

"Painful too. I thought for a while I'd never get another erection."

By this time Shelly was laughing heartily. "Well it ruined her honeymoon."

"Yeah, it was to late to cancel until everybody recovered huh?"

"Absolutely."

"So... can you tell me how the operation went? I mean, I can see that you've..."

"Why don't I show you the pictures?"

"You have picture of the operation? Ugh! No thanks."

"No silly, pictures of the actual healing process. It kinda tells or shows what I went through. Jack insisted on taking them."

"Then can I have a good look at the real ones?" I asked.

"Sure, you'll be the first to see them other than Jack, of course. Just a second, I'll get them." And she hurried off into the bedroom. I took a long look at the couch and remembered how she'd handled my dick so lovingly that night.

Then she was back holding a packet of photos. She handed them to me, saying, "Now, this first one shows me before the operation. For your information I was an asymmetric 32AA. A real Olive Oil."

"Hey, I liked them well enough," but I saw what she meant. Although both tits were small, one curved to the left while the other pointed straight ahead. "I know you did," she said touching my hand, "and I'm grateful you convinced my darling husband not to go up to those 38's he wanted so much. I mean, I only weigh 99 pounds! Imagine what I'd have looked like."

I did and got a light slap on the wrist because of it.

"Oh, you men!" She said, but she was animated now, really into her operation and touching me more frequently.

"Anyway, what they did was to place textured silicone implants under the muscle through a crease incision. This next photo shows me the day after the surgery."

Glancing at he next photo I couldn't help but blurt,"Christ! You look like shit! I mean, I'm sorry..."

"I know it, and don't be sorry. I was a mess. And I was so... fucking tight from the bandages they put in place to keep pressure on my boobs. So you're right, I do look like shit because of the bloating from what's called post surgical edema."

"Did it hurt?"

"Not as much as I thought it would. And thanks for asking." She gave me a peck on the lips, but her eyes told me a great deal more.

"Sully forgot to mention that aspect of the operation beforehand."

"Son-of-a-bitch!" I muttered.

"Forget about it!" She said, "I got over it. Anyway, here's a shot of how I looked on the third day. You can see some bruising. I used a medicinal cream and took some painkillers."

"Mmmmm, and this one?" I couldn't tell anything about her tits from the pictures other than they looked sensational although they were bruised and swollen.

"That's the fourth day. Now that was rough. My sternum swelled up about an inch and made this crackling sound whenever I touched it. Kind of spooked me out until the Doctor told me it was normal."

"Whew!" My respect for what Shelly had gone through to satisfy Sully went way up. "And this one?" I asked, holding a photo out.

"Ah, that's day six. The swelling has begun to subside and you can see..." She pointed to one breast. "Yeah, right there, the shape of the implant is visible. But I've got a long way to go."

"Wow! That's more like a finished product," I said and really meant it. "Jesus, look at how those nips stick out." Shelly laughed, but it was more sardonic than humorous.

"They were sore as hell. Notice that the swelling is going down."

I nodded for it was apparent the swelling and bruises were fading.

"Starting to look great, Shelly."

She gave me a careful glance and decided I was serious and not putting her on.

"Right. And this next one was taken yesterday. You can see I've "dropped" into a really nice position and the implants have become very soft."

"How can I tell?" I ask, kidding her.

She's not offended at all, but continues with her mini lecture. "Aside from some palpable rippling, I can't tell where the implants end and I begin!"

"So what size are you now?"

"Hmmm, wondered when you'd ask that. I'm a 34C. Wanna see?"

I nodded affirmatively and with what I took as the beginning of a lewd smile, Shelly leaned forward and peeled her sweatshirt off. The pictures fluttered to the floor as she tossed the sweatshirt to the floor revealing her new tits in all their glory.

She cupped them with both hands. "Like 'em?" She asked.

"Beautiful," I said, and they were. She moved toward me, offering one up for closer inspection.

"Can I..."

"Of course you can. You can kiss them too if you like."

"I'd like that very much."

"Are you sure Jack won't be home anytime soon?"

"I'm sure," I said reassuringly and lightly licked the underside of her right breast.

"Ummm, I like it when you do that," she purred as I licked and nipped her breasts in turn. I thought them perkily perfect and told her so.

"Oh, you. James you always say the nicest things. Are you positive you're cured of that awful disease?"

"Swear to God I am."

"Ummmm good," she whispered sucking my earlobe into her mouth before stroking it with her tongue.

"That's nice baby," I said softly, "That's very nice."

Her hands went under my T-shirt and slowly moved up and down my ribcage. She had a very nice touch. I shivered with anticipation.

Shelly giggled as her mouth moved across my neck and I hummed loudly when her fingers began tracing circles around my nipples.

My voice was husky with desire when I told her I had to kiss her. Our mouths met in a commingled moan.

"We shouldn't do this." She sighed and broke away from my arms. But her eyes were smoky with lust.

"Yes we can," I said pulling her tightly against me and slowly thrusting my hardon into her groin. Consciously or unconsciously, Shelly responded, moving into me, grinding her pelvis against my dick. It was one of the most intensely erotic feelings I've ever experienced.

"Kiss me James! Really kiss me!" She whispered.

"Shelly... "

"It's not like we haven't done this before," she said. My guess is she was trying to convince herself. I mean, I know I was ready to fuck.

"He hasn't been paying attention to me for a while now. I think he's screwing someone on the side."

I was silent.

"Now kiss me. Please?"

"You don't have to beg me Shelly. I'm all yours," and covered her mouth with mine, drawing her fevered tongue deep into my throat. It was a long kiss, one that found me kissing her throat, being oh so careful not to leave any marks. Then she was sucking on my neck. She wasn't being careful, going so far as to say, "I'm leaving my brand on you, cowboy!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.