Sully - Cover

Sully

Copyright© 2002 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 16

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A tale of two men's sexual exploits from the mid - 70's to the present.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Incest   Mother   Daughter  


Note: All models used to illustrate this story are 18 years of age or older.

I knew I was in for an interesting evening with Jack because he bought the first round at Lynch's Tavern. We were supposed to meet the following after noon at his secret room for some prime time fucking, and I supposed he was anxious to fill me in on tomorrow's pussy.

"Jack... first off, I gotta tell you I'm not up for and fucking around for a few days."

"How come?"

"I'm just getting over the clap."

"You're shitting me!" Then he got a worried look on his face and asked, "Was it one of my girls?"

"No," I laughed at his concern, "It was this broad I met at your wedding."

"That Maureen?"

"Yeah. I called her while I was on vacation and drove to Allentown and zupped her in the back of her Caddy. Did you know she got married?"

"Yeah, Shelly went to the wedding."

"Well I shulped her the day before, or was it two days before? Anyway, I came down with a dose. Turns out her future... well, her husband gave it to her. Did she tell Shelly?"

"Damned if I know. Probably not, you don't talk about that shit to just anyone."

"Yeah, right," I said.

"So, you all right now?"

"Yup. But I have to refrain from sticking it in any pussy for a few more days. It's cleared up, but I want to be on the safe side."

"Well great... a day or two and we'll be in action again."

"So what's on tap for tomorrow, big guy?" I asked swirling the beer around in my glass.

"I'm not sure... I, I haven't set anything up yet and now that you're... but I gotta tell ya about the latest one. I... I've never met anyone like her."

"Sounds interesting, especially coming from you. But wait a minute. Before starting with the latest, what's the story on the others? Lisa, Margie and what's her name? Uh, Kim?"

"Yeah Kim. That's right."

"So?"

"Aw, Kim moved away. Her old man got transferred. He was in the Army and they shipped him to Germany. Well, actually he was in Germany all the time, but sent for his family. It was just as well 'cause I was only keeping her around for the occasional knob job."

"Gee, you're a nice guy, all heart."

"Hey, trying to hurt my feelings?" It was Sully's turn to laugh at me. "Naw, we're still friends. I got a letter from her yesterday as a matter of fact. Says she misses me. And sent me a picture to prove it."

"Let's see it."

Sully pulled out his wallet and produced two snapshot. Sure enough it was Kim alright, posing bare-assed at an angle taken from the floor.

"Christ, that's her all right. How'd she get the pictures taken? I mean, developed?"

"She's in Germany now, remember? It's easier over there."

"And Lisa and Marge?"

"Marge hasn't been around while you've been gone. But Lisa has. Fucked her twice since that last time with you. She really likes it up the ass now." He stopped to bite his fingernail.

"I think Marge will come around more often if she knows you're here."

"Sounds good," I said, and meant it. "That Margie can suck a mean cock."

"You got that right," Sully laughed lustily. "Say did I tell you Shelly got her tits enlarged?"

"No! Did she?"

"Yup. Looks great too!"

"She all right with it?"

"Oh yeah. She was sore for a couple days, but I nursed her back into good health." He smiled lewdly at me.

"Christ Jack, how do you find the time and the energy to fuck all the time?"

Partly listening to Jack, I formed a mental image of coming from one of Marge's tenacious blowjobs.

And then Lisa came to mind, after both Sully and I had fucked her, her gaping asshole was still a most inviting target...

"I must have some rabbit in me," he said seriously. "I mean, I'm always ready to go. All I need is a new pussy in front of me and my dick soars, you know, like up, up and away!"

Almost choking on my drink, I managed to sputter, "Okay, okay, so tell me about your latest conquest."

"Yeah..." he paused and chewed on his knuckle, "well, she came into the ice cream parlor with another girl and ordered two cokes, I was kinda busy training the new kid, Carlos."

"Carlos? You mean the kid from Fifteenth Street, the one born with only one hand?"

"Yeah, that's him. I felt bad about him not having a job, after all he's seventeen and... "

"Very commendable Jack."

"Fuck you Jimbo, I needed help and he works cheap."

"Okay the two girls are having cokes, so?"

"Yeah. Well in just a couple minutes, they had some sharp words and the other girl left in a huff. This one sat there looking like she'd lost her last friend in the world, so I wandered over and asked if anything was wrong. She began talking, almost non-stop. And in no time at all her one-way conversation had me coming in my pants."

I finished my beer and signaled Roger, the bartender to get us refills.

Sully kept talking. "Her name is Merry -- Merry Slaught. And she lives several blocks away on Henderson in an apartment with her parents."

"What did she say that got you of all people so stoked up?"

"Hey, first things first. It's my story so let me tell it my way."

"Sure, sure."

He leered at me, "getting a boner already huh?"

"Fuck you!" The truth of the matter was I did have more than a normal lump alongside my leg.

"Merry was wearing a green plaid jumper with a pleated skirt and a white cotton blouse and a striped school tie."

"So she goes to the Catholic School down the street."

"No! It wasn't the uniform of the school down the street. And I found that odd. So I asked, "You don't go to..."

"No I don't. I just felt like looking like a catholic high school girl. Actually I go to Kearny High."

"To my knowledge she was the first girl from Kearny High to stop by.

"How old are you?" I asked as my eyes scanned her body.

"She sipped on her straw before looking at me. "Umm, I turned sixteen last week."

She said this with a certain confidence that told me she was popular with the girls, probably because of her friendly disposition and with the boys because of... well her stunning good looks."

"So how'd she look? I mean, good looking yeah, but how?"

"Reddish hair, very blue eyes, creamy unblemished skin. Did I mention her mouth?"

"No you haven't."

"Sensuous, full, wide lips, like she was born to suck cock. And great tits under that blouse."

"Sounds delectable," I said.

"You ain't kidding."

So I asked her what the problem was with her and the girlfriend and she says, "Bernie, my girlfriend's name is Bernie. She wanted me... well she wants me to take it up the ass. She said it only hurts the first time."

I was shocked but managed to say that it wasn't true without stammering, adding that it can hurt every time, especially if not done right."

"I knew it," she said hotly. "That bitch is always leading me on, or trying to. Thanks for telling it the way it is."

We were silent for a minute. "Mind if I sit down with you?" I asked.

"Please do," and she gestured that I sit next to her and not across, a very promising sign.

"People call me Sully. I own this place."

"Merry," she said, offering her hand. We shook and then she smiled and I was lost in the blue of her eyes.

"Excuse me a sec," I blurted. "Carlos?"

"Yeah, Boss?"

"Have you finished cleaning the shelves behind the counter?"

"Yes, boss."

"Good. You can take off then. See you tomorrow."

"You sure?"

"Yes. I'm pleased with your work. I'll show you more of the job tomorrow. Hit the lights on the way out. Thanks and goodnight."

"Goodnight Boss." And to my relief he was gone.

"It's just you and me here. Maybe I should leave," Merry said.

"No, don't go. I wanted him gone so we could talk."

Admittedly I was puzzled by Merry's candor. "So who is it that... Bernie?"

"Yeah, Bernie."

"Yeah, well who does she have in mind to put it up your rear?"

"Greg, Greg Sembaugh. He's the quarterback on the football team."

"He's not the starting quarterback. I mean, the papers talk about a kid named Person."

"Right. Greg is JV, but he's very good and he's a dreamboat."

"Has he... ?"

"Oh, no!" And she gave me the biggest smile. "He's not my... Bernie goes with him and does him." She pursed her lips and continued. "Like with her hand and sometimes her mouth."

"But why does she want you to give up your ass to him?"

"Well... Bernie and I... we're both virgins and want to stay that way. But Greg wants to get into her pants real bad and she can't accept him back there because she has hemorrhoids."

"Let me guess, you're best friends and she wants you to sub for her."

Merry beamed at me. "That's exactly right! Wow, Sully, you're sharp."

"There's something puzzling me," I said. "Don't you have a boyfriend?"

"Well sure I do! Donnie is my guy. He kinda resembles Jack Nicholson, you know, Easy Rider?"

"Mmmm, he's got that new one coming out... Chinatown. It's supposed to be really good. Yeah, I like him. So Donnie looks like Jack, huh?"

She sighed and shifted a little closer to me. "Yeah, but he's not like Jack... he's shy. At least most of the time."

"How so?"

Well, like I said most of the time he's shy, but he knows I like Jack, so he rents these videos with Jack in them. I get kinda mushy when Jack comes on the screen and Donnie, well he starts feeling me up and I get warm and tingly, you know?"

"And then what happens," I asked moving my leg against hers. She didn't move away.

"We start to French kiss."

"What's that?" I asked, trying to sound innocent.

"You don't know what Frenching is?"

"No, what is it? Maybe I know it by another name."

"It's when you kiss someone and open your mouth and either let him put his tongue in your mouth, or put yours in his."

I gave her my best try at Nicholson's lecherous grin.

"You're doing him!" She shouted. "Great!" She actually clapped her hands. "You've really got him down."

"Nah," I said, " I can't talk like him. And I do have another name for Frenching, I call it swapping spit."

"Ewe! That's gross."

"Means the same thing though," I added. "Tell you what, let's try one and see if it's the same."

"You just want to kiss me," she said, but nevertheless leaned toward me and closed her eyes. Knowing the first touch was vital I only brushed her lips with mine.

"Not a French kiss," she whispered huskily.

"Maybe this..." I whispered back and lightly pressed my mouth to hers. Her mouth opened and my tongue flickered in grazing hers. She trembled as I moved hungrily into the deeper recesses of her mouth. Then she was sucking feverously on me. While we continued to French, my fingers opened several buttons on her blouse and glided over the tops of her pliant breast.

Coming up for air, Merry gasped, "Whew! Now that's a French Kiss." Glancing down she noticed my hand at work, "Oh, my, you are fast."

I nuzzled her throat and asked, "Want me to stop?"

"Mmmm, no, but maybe you should slow down a little. "

"All right, so tell me about you. I mean what you think..."

"Well, I think about sex, you know, all the time." Her hand grazed my shoulder then dropped to her lap.

"I imagine all kinds of things."

"Like what, for example?"

"Oh..." She glanced at my lap. I remained fixed in place. Merry took a deep breath and exhaled. "About making out, you know. That kind of stuff."

"That's only natural."

She began to blush. "And, uh, other things too."

"Like anal sex?"

"Well, sure... I mean after Bernie..."

I interrupted. "Not before Bernie made her suggestion?"

A wane smile crossed her face. "You're way ahead of me aren't you?"

"I don't know about that. Maybe in some areas, but certainly not in others, you're a bright girl. Just think about what's happened here. You have an argument with Bernie and instead of walking home alone you're sitting here with me talking your problem out. That's a very mature action on your part."

Merry shifted position and now sat with one leg folded beneath the other. The smile widened and her bright white teeth dazzled me. "Yes, of course I thought about it. I mean everyone talks about it... sex I mean. From using a banana to simulate a blowjob..."

"Really?"

"Sure silly. How else is a girl going to learn?"

"How about using the real thing?"

"Oh, come on... " She giggled, then gave me a coy look. "You know what I mean."

"I do," I said smiling back at her and I squeezed her hand. She squeezed back and her eyes seemed to grow smoky. "I also want to kiss you again. Would you mind?"

"All right," she said closing those smoky eyes and opening her mouth as she moved to me. I ground my mouth against hers and our tongues played a nifty game of tag. She twisted her fingers in my hair and made exciting little sounds in her throat as her tongue flickered over my gums. When the kiss melted away we tried another. It lasted quite a while and when we finally came up for air Merry wriggled her ass around once or twice and deftly unsnapped her bra, tossing it across the table and onto the opposite seat.

"I love it when Donnie plays with them," she said matter of factly, holding them up for my inspection. Her pert nipples pointed at the ceiling.

"Have you played with lots and lots of titties?"

"Depends on what you mean by lots," I said cupping a magnificent breast and tweaking the nipple with my thumb.

"Six or more." She said primly, then hissed with satisfaction when I gently squeezed her nipple.

"Is that three girls or six?" I shot back and we both laughed. Then I kissed her again, squeezing each breast in turn. When we finally broke it off she waited until she caught her breath and asked, "So how old are you, Sully?"

"What do you think?" I smiled at her.

"Maybe twenty-five?"

"Very close. I'll be Twenty-six next week."

"Ewe, you're like ten years older than me."

"Does that bother you?" I asked, nonchalantly rolling a nipple between my thumb and forefinger.

She sucked in her breath. "God... I love that. Can you suck them for me?"

"It will be my pleasure," and bent to suckle her left tit. In turn Merry cradled my head in her hand, teasing my hair and caressing my forehead. About a minute later I switched nipples and heard her sigh contentedly. 'Move along Sully, ' I told myself, as my left hand drifted down to her belly.

"Oh, Donnie... Oops, sorry, I mean Sully..." She began to giggle. " I'm sorry, I didn't mean that, really I didn't."

"Well I mean this," I said and my hand crept down to the back of her knee then traveled up along her thigh until it was well under her skirt.

"You have a plan, do you?" She asked with another giggle.

"Mmmmm, always."

"Want to tell me?"

"It involves fingers and maybe a tongue."

"Oooooh," and then as I nipped her breast she moaned softly.

A few seconds later, breathing heavily, she said, "Sounds like a good plan, but aren't we sort of in view of people passing by?"

"Yeah, I agreed. "Let's move to the other side of the counter. No one can see us there. Or, we can go in the storage room."

"The storage room sounds better," she said covering her breasts with her hands and looking nervously about.

"Okay, scoot your pretty butt out of the booth and head to the exit sign back there," I pointed to the back and she found the door easily enough. I hung the 'Closed' sign and locked the front door that Carlos had left open in his eagerness to leave early.

Once inside the storeroom I indicated an old beat up armchair to Merry and she waited for me to plop down and sat on my lap.

"Don't let me forget my bra," she said cupping my head in her hands and bringing it to the nearest boob.

"I won't, baby. Promise." And took her tit back into my eager mouth.

"Ah, nice. I love the way you do that. But you never answered my question," she pouted.

"What question?" I asked slurping away on her turgid bud.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.