Sully - Cover

Sully

Copyright© 2002 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A tale of two men's sexual exploits from the mid - 70's to the present.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Incest   Mother   Daughter  

"Oh, my God!" Velvet cried, throwing her hands up to her face.

"Jesus," was all Sammy could manage, rolling away from Velvet to lay prone on the bed.

"Yeah." I said, my voice dry and cracked. I stifled a sob, for the memory of Megan's passing was still powerful. "She... left me an eight page letter telling me how much she loved me and how much she was going to miss me and that I should not let this hurt me too much."

"But... I never knew she was ill until after she was gone."

"You poor thing," Velvet said softly, her hand gently touching my cheek.

"I almost missed the wake, if Shelly hadn't met a friend of the Sullivan's... why..."

"That's terrible, James," Velvet said trying to console me.

Wiping my eyes, I continued. "It's over now. That was three years ago. I still think of her every day and miss her very much, but life goes on, right?"

"Hey," I said, trying to perk everyone up including myself. "Hey guys, I'm telling a story here. You want me to continue?"

"Yeah, sure," Sammy said. "But lemme get us something to drink. I need one now."

"I've got vodka and scotch in the cabinets there, Sammy, if you want something strong." Calling from the kitchen, Sammy asked, "I'm having a scotch, what can I get you guys?"

"Vodka on the rocks," Velvet replied.

"I'll have another beer," I shouted."

"Gotcha!" Sammy called back and in a minute he padded into the bedroom with our drinks. Velvet manufactured another joint and we passed it around while sipping our drinks.

"Want me to go on?"

"Yes," Velvet said, "but what time is it?"

"Two-ten," Sammy said, his voice a little slurred from the marijuana.

"Let me make a call first, James."

"Sure thing."

She dialed a number and spoke quietly, but I could hear her and the voice on the other end.

"Is Erin there? It's Velvet."

"Just a sec," a female voice replied.

"Hello?"

"Hi. It's me."

"Hi you."

"Want to come over?"

"Okay, I'm just changing now."

"Busy night?"

"Very. And lucrative too. Shall I bring something to eat?"

"Only if you're hungry yourself."

I elbowed Sammy on the arm. He raised his eyebrows telling me he was impressed and excited by Velvets action.

"No, I ate earlier. I can bring some... you know?"

"That would be fine. By the way, I have company."

"Mmmmm, male or female?"

"Batman and Robin," she giggled, glancing at us.

"Sounds interesting. Have you worn them out?"

"Not quite," she giggled again.

"They will be after I get there, but I get you first."

"Is that a promise?"

"Of course it is. Bet your little cunny is filled to the brim too, isn't it?"

"Mmmmm, yes it is," Velvet replied even as her fingers delved into her snatch.

"I'll be there in fifteen, no make that twenty minutes, okay?"

"Wonderful. Kisses."

"All over, doll. Bye."

Velvet turned to us. "That was Erin. She's a stripper at the Club Ragdoll.

"What's she look like? Sammy asked.

"Men! You always want a visual aid to help you out."

"Never mind," I chimed in. "We'll see soon enough."

"No," Sammy insisted, he was kneeling next to her, his dick flopping around like a limp noodle. "Come on, what's she look like?"

"She's a blonde," Velvet said, smiling at me. "Short hair, blue eyes. Her real color too. And great body, a really great body. There that satisfy you Sammy?"

He nodded his satisfaction and we shared another joint as we waited, sitting around the living room in the nude. After what seemed like an eternity, the doorbell rang and Velvet ran to answer it, tits jouncing out front, ass jiggling from the rear. Erin's expression on being greeted made for quite an entrance. They hugged before I could get a good look at Erin. But I knew we were in for a treat as Erin's hands were all over Velvet's naked body as they hugged then kissed. Then with a great stage presence, Erin walked away from Velvet and gliding slowly into the middle of the room. Her long legs gave her a sensual gait, whether deliberate or not, I'll never know, after all she was a dancer. She went through a lengthy process of unbuttoning her blouse. I looked at Sammy and he smiled back, she was going to do a strip number for us. With her back turned to us, she finished with the buttons and dropped it on the coffee table. I realized Velvet's breathing had become quicker and so had mine for that matter. Erin was braless, but only the sides of her breasts were visible, 'How tantalizing, ' I thought.

Gracefully she bent and slowly began to slide out of her blue jeans. When they reached her ankles, she shook her hair, and kicked them into a corner. She wore the tiniest of bikini briefs over a magnificent ass. She turned to us as she cupped her breasts with her hands, and gestured to Velvet. I reached out and clasped the downy cheeks of her ass and she turned her head and smiled at me.

"That's the spirit, fella, " Erin said serenely and spun in front of me cupping her tanned tits and said, "Feel these, baby."

Releasing her ass I grabbed for her silicon filled tits and squeezed them together.

"Nice tits," I said, then I kissed her. I could feel my manhood returning to life. Suddenly, without warning, Erin placed her hands on mine and lowered them from her breasts revealing them to be perfectly formed with flawless nipples. Velvet approached and took the right breast in her hand, caressing it tenderly.

"Jesus," I heard Sammy gasp.

Erin leaned forward, her breasts hung loose. "Suck them," she ordered Velvet who quickly followed her instructions. And as Sammy and I gawked, Erin used both hands to slide her bikini underwear down. Her bush was dark, but still blonde. It was very thick for a blonde, at least as far as I was concerned.

Then, using muscles I never dreamed of, she made her thick-lipped labia move. I mean, normally, with her thick bush, one would never have seen them, but through her movement the lips seemed to protrude through the thicket of blonde pubic hair -

revealing the pink!

Erin smiled at me, well Sammy and me as she began rubbing her ass against Velvet's thigh. I heard Velvet groan and saw her slowly drop to her knees on the carpet in front of Erin. Clutching Erin's ass in both hands, Velvet pulled her face close to Erin's pussy and with a long, slow lick, brought her tongue into contact with Erin's bushy cunt.

Then she pulled away. "I can't do this!" Velvet cried. "I thought I could, but I can't!"

"The guys bothering you?" Erin asked.

"Well... yes and no!"

"Please explain yourself."

"I... I..."

I moved in close to the two of them and placed my hands around Velvet's tits. She jerked as if given a shock. "Go on," I whispered, "you've done it before. We're all friends and will join in sooner or later, so you needn't be shy about things."

"You don't..." I kissed the side of her neck, then licked her throat. Her eyes closed and I whispered, we're going to take you where you've never been before."

Velvet trembled. If she weren't kneeling she might have toppled to the floor. I noticed her hands were in Erin's thick pubic hair.

"Go on," I whispered and she shoved a finger inside Erin, who arched her back in pleasure.

"I see you're a player," Erin hissed at me through clenched teeth.

"Just trying to help."

"Thank you. You really have. For a moment there..."

"Move over to the couch, or go into the bedroom," Velvet said. Her voice had regained some of its strength.

"The table," Erin replied, "The kitchen table."

"Oooh!"

Placing my hands under Velvet's armpits, I helped lift her up. My dick was poking her as we made our way over to the table and using all my strength I managed to heft her up. Sammy, no help to me, was already sitting in an armchair a few feet away, a willing and erect spectator.

"No!" Erin said sternly, surprising me, "I sit on the table. Get off Velvet."

A dazed Velvet rolled off the table and I caught her before she fell on the floor. Erin hopped up and shifted her hips enough so that when she leaned back they almost hung off the table's edge.

"What do you have to say Velvet?" Erin asked.

"I... I love you, Erin."

"Show me how much you love me, my dear."

Velvet bent forward and her tongue darted out and licked the wet folds hidden beneath the blonde thicket covering Erin's cunt. Realizing Velvet could do a much better job if she had better leverage, I quickly moved a footstool over to her and guided her on to it so she could kneel between Erin's thighs. Her mouth never left Erin's pussy, although she did express her muffled thanks.

"I love you too," I whispered, and kissed her shoulder, then trailed a series of kisses down her spinal column. The effect was immediate, her mouth forcibly attacked Erin's cunt, causing Erin to reach for and grip the sides of the table to prevent her from being thrown to the floor.

"Jesus!" Sammy yelled, "I never seen the..."

"Oh god, Baby!" Erin called out, arching off the table and quivering in pleasure. "You never... ever ate me like this before!"

Velvet wrenched her face away from Erin's matted cunt and said to me, "I've never been this turned on before!" Then with her tongue curled tightly, she dipped it back inside Erin. I pulled up a chair and sat facing Sammy. I could see everyone now and from close range watched as Velvet pulled Erin's large clit into her mouth. I made a mental note to explore that clit later on.

"Ooooooo!" Erin sobbed and with eyes tightly shut, clenched her breast.

"Ooooooo!" And her thighs wrapped around Velvet's neck as she locked her ankles together. I didn't think Velvet noticed or cared because she in turn had a handful of Erin's ass gripped tightly in each hand pulling her snatch closer to her.

"Mmmmmmm!" Velvet moaned into Erin's cunt, licking furiously.

"COMING!"

"I'M COMING!" Erin shrieked, just as Velvet thrust her pinky into Erin's asshole. Erin's ass rose up, with the pinky still attached and every muscle in her body seemed to tense up.

"YOU WERE NEVER LIKE THIS BEFORE!" Erin shrieked again.

"SO GOOD! SO GOOD! SO GOOD!"

Velvet's tongue continued wagging and sucking the turgid clit, moving her pinky in and out as Erin tossed and lurched on the tabletop.

"DON'T STOP! DON'T EVER STOP!"

But several heartbeats later Erin screamed even louder. A clear fluid almost poured from her cunt, drenching Velvet's face and neck. I had never seen a woman squirt before, yet another first.

It was a full minute before Erin's muscles relaxed and she sank back to lie still, slumped across the table. Her makeup was smeared and tears of joy fell from her eyes.

"Jesus fucking Christ! Where did that come from?" She asked.

"I love you." Velvet said, her voice soft and quiet as she examined the oozing liquid on her face and hand.

"You never..."

"I love you too, and I can't remember the last time I squirted like that. It's weird, but once in a while, when I'm really, really turned on it will happen. It's almost like I'm pissing, but apparently it isn't pee but come."

"Wow!" Sammy groaned, holding his hardon tight in his fist.

Erin turned her face toward me. "And I love you too. You're James, right?"

"Right."

"Come closer, I want to kiss you."

Her tongue darted into my mouth and her heat sent shock waves throughout my body. When it ended the gleam in her eye told me I was going to have a royal fucking later.

Velvet joined us, almost climbing up on the table. "Erin, I can't believe how hard you came!"

"I did come hard, didn't I?"

"Buckets!"

"Yeah, literally." She seemed pleased.

"I mean look at me, "Velvet laughed. "I'm drenched."

We all laughed.

"Here," Erin said reaching for her, "let me lick it off you."

"No! Let's take a quick shower, no funny business. Check the studs out, they're raring to go and I told them what a great lay you are."

Erin smiled. "Did you now?"

"Mmmmm."

I found my voice and offered, "Of course if you'd prefer doing Velvet..."

"I'll think about what's next after I get cleaned up," she smiled and hopped off the table, and followed by Velvet, headed for the shower.

'Oh the promise in that smile, ' I thought.

Ten minutes later Erin lay on the bed sandwiched between Sammy and myself. Velvet had discovered the long, two-headed dildo in Erin's purse and contented herself with licking the large, mushroomed head as I began kissing the pale cheeks of Erin's ass. They were gentle sucking kisses that brought a strangled gasp to her lips. Of course, I wasn't sure I'd brought them on since Sammy teased her in similar fashion. His tongue had snaked its way down the line of her spine, over the small of her back, then slowly venturing down between her asscheeks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.