Sully - Cover

Sully

Copyright© 2002 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A tale of two men's sexual exploits from the mid - 70's to the present.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Incest   Mother   Daughter  

We were completely sated for the moment and I decided to continue with the story.

Turns out that after Sully returned from a brief four-night honeymoon we met in Lynch's Tavern for a couple beers. That's right. The same place we met earlier tonight. It was a different kinda place then. It was just a bar, no frills. Nowadays it's more of a meeting place for the boomers. Back then it was beer and a shot type hangout.

Anyway, he was totally preoccupied with the new Ice Cream Parlor he was about to open just down the block from an all girls' Catholic high school. And he was quick to add a public high school was only three blocks away.

"A mountain of pussy, Farrell. A veritable mountain of gash awaits me."

I laughed, never thinking how serious he was. "You're fucked," I said, making the crazy sign with my hand.

He gave me his killer smile and got up from the stool. "Come on. I want to show you something."

We got in his car and he drove to his new place. I should call it his stud farm, for that's what it turned out to be almost from day one. We parked and he unlocked the door and we went inside and sat down in one of the booths and I looked around. Not bad, but I had to ask, "So Jack, where and how are you gonna get all this fresh pussy?"

"I've already started, but having the schools this close make it perfect I can have new pussy every week or so."

"Right," I said somewhat skeptically. "So, how did you get started?"

"I was shopping for a present for Shelly at the mall and I bumped into this young thing, I figured her for maybe fourteen. Turned out she was fifteen. Her name was Kimberly. She was dressed in the standard catholic school outfit; white blouse, dark green plaid skirt, and knee high socks. I realized I was more embarrassed then she was and took an interest in her."

"And?"

She was kinda tall for a girl, maybe 5' 7" and thin as a rail, except for a nicely developing pair of tits that pointed out at me like soft, firm spikes through her halter-top. She was also sporting a pair of cut-off denim shorts that rode high along her thighs and fit very snugly over a slowly budding ass."

"Sounds like prime jailbait to me."

He laughed. "Yeah, I guess so, but she sure made my dong clang."

"So?" I said goading him on. I turned to Velvet and Sammy and said, "Hey, I like to hear a good fuck story as much as the next guy, or in your case Velvet - next girl."

"She sounds like easy pickings to me," Velvet said, and then kissed my cock, which was still limp. Get on with the story James."

"All right, let's see, where was I? Oh yeah... "


"Naw," Sully continued, "she wasn't real pretty, more on the average side, face-wise, but she seemed available."

"Sully, for Christ's sake, the kid was jailbait!"

"Yeah, yeah, I knew the risks. My entire future, not to mention my pending marriage was on the line. But just the sight of this bitch sent my cock straight back to the 8th grade, when I used to jack off all night dreaming about sinking my dick into some of that tight, tender gash."

"Anyway I learned that she came to the mall every afternoon after school. I made a habit of running into her and she'd flash me that shy smile and go on her way. But it seemed every day her ass twitched a little more and the smile grew more confident each time we met."

"Then one day we both happened to stop for a hotdog and we began to talk. You know - just casual shit, but she hung on my every word and couldn't talk fast enough about herself. I found out where she lived; that she had one older brother and one sister who happened to be two years younger. Her parents were divorced and she lived with the mother. After that we walked the mall together and then I asked her if she wanted me to drive her home. I caught myself thinking the unthinkable, you know - I bet myself I could do her."

Driving her home became a regular thing. I'm sure she knew the effect that she was having on me. But I wasn't sure that I was having an impact on her."

"How was that?" I asked, growing impatient with him dragging this thing out.

"Fuck! She couldn't tear her eyes off my crotch."

"Hell, Sully, you're not that big!" I said, just to bust his chops.

Sully got pissed at that. "Any guy wearing jeans and sportin' a twitching boner is obvious, and fuck you, I got a good-sized dick and you know it. Quit breaking my balls."

I began to snicker then he laughed and relaxed some, sinking lower in the booth. He flicked his Bic to a Marlboro and looked me in the eye. "Seriously, there's something else about these young quiffs. They want to see and feel a cock. They dream about it even if they haven't seen one. They play with themselves all fucking nightlong. I know this, for one thing, Shelly confessed it to me, and I asked Kimberly about it after we started screwing."

He tried to blow a circle in the air, but the air-conditioner destroyed his best effort and he stopped.

"She was waiting for me to make the first move so I did. My elbow brushed against her tit and I quickly said, 'I'm sorry.' She came right back with, 'Oh, that's okay, I don't mind.' But she was tense, about as tense or frightened as I'd ever seen her."

"You think it's okay?" I asked her somberly, giving her the opportunity to get away unscathed.

"Mmmm, yes," she said very softly. "It's okay."

So I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her.

"Oh, Jack!" She gasped between gulping a mouthful of air. And I kissed her again. This time she responded, pressing her little titties against me for all she was worth. We were kissing for maybe ten minutes before I gave her the tongue and when I did she went rigid."

"What's wrong?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"I never did that before" she giggled, "you know, French kissing."

"You're kidding me," I said.

"No!" She protested. "I liked it. I liked it a lot. But I never..."

"Want another?"

"Jeez, sure... I mean, yes." And she threw her arms around me. My dick felt like it was gonna rip through the zipper holding it back. I ended the kiss and told her, "You have to be kidding me. You kiss like a very experienced woman."

"Really?" And we went back to swapping spit for another few minutes before I felt her body shaking and quivering with youthful passion. I started pressing my cock against her bare thigh, rubbing back and forth in a dry-fucking motion. Startled, she broke off the kiss and a string of saliva hung from her lower lip.

"Did I do that?" She asked.

"Mmmmm," I replied afraid that if I spoke it would break the mood.

"Wow! She gasped and sought out my open mouth. The next few minutes were spent frenching and dry humping. Oh, she was into it by then, grinding her pelvis against my dick. Then I came in my fucking pants. A huge spot appeared on them.

"What's that?" she said.

"You made me come sweetness."

"You came? How... ?"

"Just being this close to you got me so excited I just came."

"Jeez! I never thought..."

"Tomorrow I'll make you come."

"No! I'm a virgin..."

"Don't worry, you'll be a virgin after you come, I promise."

"You're sure? That's not... a line?"

"I'm sure. Would you like to see me?" I asked softly.

"Yes."

Taking her hand in mine, I guided it to my semi-hard dick. Instinctively, she started squeezing it through my pants. I was getting hard again and buried my tongue in her ear, a new sensation for her, for she began to pant.

"What are you doing?"

"Move your hand up and down," I commanded. She followed my instruction, saying only; "It's really big."

"Think so?"

"Yeah..."

"Have you ever seen one?"

"Charlie's, but he's only three years old. He's my neighbor's boy, but he got hard too."

"You played with him?"

She blushed. "I..."

"Never mind. I understand. You have to do those kind of things early on."

"You seem to understand so much..."

"Let's not talk so much..." I said and moved down to her neck.

"Oooooooh! I like that," she purred.

My hand slipped under her top and found her young tit. It was pebble hard and aching for my questing fingers. Soon my fingers were inside her tiny bra teasing her with little tugs and pinches and her fingers were working my dick out of its confinement.

It popped out and Kimberly groaned, "My God! I never thought it could get that big!"

I never answered her, I was to busy mashing my face up against her cone-shaped tits, sucking on her asparagus-like nipples through the fabric of her halter-top. She threw her head back and started gasping for breath.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Jeez! That feels sooooo good. I sort of lost my breath there for a second."

Smiling, I said, "Like in the song by Police?"

"Uh huh." And she relaxed in my arms. I took this as an invitation to undo her top, slip the straps over her shoulders and start working on her bra.

"Can anybody see us?" She said with a worried expression on her face.

"I doubt it. This is kinda secluded. Haven't seen any headlights and people don't walk around here."

"You know everything, don't you?"

"Hardly, but I know a few things and I unsnapped her bra.

"Oh, Sully," she whispered as her gorgeous, fifteen year old tits popped free.

"Don't forget to jerk my cock now," I cautioned her.

"Yeah, yeah," she replied and got busy again, stoking me slowly, methodically. "Will you let me know when you gonna come?"

"Sure I will," and I proceeded to flick my tongue against her tit, which was mostly nipple, long nipples. Maybe the longest I'd ever had the chance to suck on, you know?"

"God, that feels sooooo good," she cooed.

I nodded and inhaled her whole titty with a wet, sucking slurp.

I noticed that she'd picked up her pace and I was getting ready to come.

"Get ready, Kim."

"What?" She said seeming to be in a trance.

"You wanted to know when I was going to come. I'm almost there."

"Ohhh, yeah." She continued to jerk me off, but moved her face down into my crotch.

"Ohhh! Here I come, baby!"

Kimberly opened her mouth a split second after I shot a thick wad and took most of it in her face. To her credit, she hung in and caught the second burst on her tongue. The rest wound up on my dick and her hand.

I watched intently as she tasted it. "Some women like the taste, others don't," I said.

"Ummmm. Sort of salty, but not bad. Something like... almond to it too."

"Here," I said, "Let me get cleaned up. It's time to get you home."

"Jeez, yeah, I don't want to late. My folks will get pissed at me."

I started the engine and looked at her. "You were wonderful, Kim. I hope we can get together again."

"Tomorrow?"

"Okay, same time, same place?"

"Okay," she said brightly.

"Wait a minute," I said.

"What?" The panic in her voice was clear.

"Let's not meet at the mall. How does Howard Street, Howard and Fourth sound?"

"Why not the mall?" "People are getting used to seeing us walking there. Someone might get suspicious and ask questions. We don't want that, do we?"

"Oh, no, of course not."

"So I'll pick you up there and we can come back here, or someplace else that's nice and quiet."

"Same time?"

"You bet. I'll drop you off two or three blocks from your house okay?"

"Sure, I don't want anyone to see us either."

We kissed once more and I took her home.

"So how long did it take to get into her pants?" I asked Sully.

"Hey, let me tell the fucking story, huh?"

Then he relented. "I copped her cherry the next night. It went like this."

"She was waiting for me exactly where I told her to be. Once again she was wearing a tube top and what I took to be the same shorts from the night before. She hopped in the car, expecting me to kiss her, but there were too many people about, so I ignored her. Kimberly wore a pout all the way to the place I had picked out. You may laugh, but I'd found this old building and while rummaging through it found a fairly decent mattress in the basement along with dozens of used rubbers."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.