Adele - Cover

Adele

by Conniele

Copyright© 2002 by Conniele

Erotica Sex Story: Rich lady and her escort service

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Fisting   Sex Toys   .

"Adele Waters?"

"Yes."

"I have a warrant for your arrest."

"Hands on the wall and spread em." Fearfully Adele complied and the two stocky Policewomen started patting her down. one of them reached under her blouse and fondled her tits. She could feel the Dildo the woman was packing press against her ass. "Ooooh" she moaned as her tits were manipulated. Over her initial fear, she now realized this was the fulfilment of her standing order with the Premier Escort Agency to surprise her weekly with a new sexual encounter. Thoroughly aroused now, she felt her skirt being thrown over her back and her panties whisked down her thighs. As two fingers were thrust into her cunt, she began to grind herself against the hand that held the fingers that were fucking her. "Ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh" she grunted in unison with the fingerstrokes that splooshed in and out of her soggy cunt. "What's the charge Officer she asked?" You are charged with being an incurable slut."

"Oh guilty as charged." she replied.

"Well if you are going to plead guilty, we will proceed to the punishment phase." Dropping her uniform trousers she set free the 10 inch Dil that had been laying diagonally from her crotch over to her thigh. "I'm Officer Dilworth" the Horny Dyke told her as she rubbed the head of her plastic cock up and down in Adeles weeping cunt. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuugh "Adele screamed as the brutal cock strapped to this woman penetrated her dark damp fuckhole. "Huh huh huh huh huh huh huh" she intoned as the woman fucked her obscenely stretched pussy. Feeling as big as a Coke bottle she felt her self being repeatedly stretched by the fake phallus pumping in and out of her cunt. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh "she cried as she was overtaken by a protracted orgasm. "Fuck me oh god fuck my ass off fuck my guts, oh make me cum some more, oh yes like that fuck me oh god iiii'm cuummiiing,huh huh huh huh oh fuck fuck fuck."

As the big "Cop" pulled out of her, Adele was turned over and mounted in the missionary style. The woman nestled between her thighs would have appeared as someones, fortyish Mom out on the street, incapable of horsefucking any one as she was fucking Adele. "Gough ough ough 'Adele moaned as Officer Dilworth continued to plunder her cunt. "Aeeeh huuuuuuugh hooooouugh She screamed as the other woman slid a greased nightstick in her ass and fucked it in and out in opposition to the Dildo. "Ooooooh my god that's so fucking good, oooooh ooooooh fuck me fuck my pussy, fuck my ass, give it to me uh uh uh uh.

Last week it had been a Nun that had come to her door asking to use the phone. Once inside "she" had turned out to be a horsecocked Guy in drag who fucked Adele all afternoon wearing the Nun's Habit.

The other Policewoman, Officer Hanes was now tending to Adeles ravishment, fistfucking her while Dilworth raided the refrigerator. "Got to keep up my strength"was her reasoning. "Hooough hough" Adele grunted as her punishment continued.

Two years ago Adele's husband of 30 years Divorced her and married his 19 year old mistress. Far from being heartbroken Adele threw herself in to investing some of her 30 million settlement in her sexual rediscovery. Premier was the third agency she had tried before finding one with imagination.

Adele found herself making Dinner for the two Dykes so they could fuck her far into the night. Staying in the role they ate like pigs, belching and farting at the table. "Just like having a man around the house" Adele thought to herself.

Changing the tempo, Officer Dilworth went Down on Adele's pussy, licking between the fat lips she caused Adeles pussy to engorge with blood til she felt like she would burst. A stab of the tongue inside her was all it took to start her cumming. Taking the clitoris in her mouth Dilworth was able to give her a long drawn out orgasm. "Ooooooooooooooooooh god suck my pussy oh god Iiiiii'm cumming again oh god fuck fuck ooooooh. "Placing her thigh against Adele's pussy she let her grind out several orgasms. Officer Hanes had her fist buried in Dilworths cunt halfway to the elbow.

As these women fucked her far into the night, Adele wondered,

"What will the Agency think of next."

"A truckload of Mexican farm workers?"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.