Sonny Swings - Cover

Sonny Swings

Copyright© 2002 by Inosolan

Chapter 1

TransGender Sex Story: Chapter 1 - More Magical TG plus a plot to get revenge on an unfaithful former lover. Sequel to "Sonya Switches". A 'Hot Rags' story.

Caution: This TransGender Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   TransGender   Fiction   School  

Jessie had caught. The home pregnancy test proved it; she and her partner were going to be parents. And she knew exactly what to wear to reveal the news...

She heard the sound of the door opening downstairs. She stepped from the bedroom and regally to the head of the stairs, sweeping her gown's long train carefully behind her, every step a study in understated elegance.

Of course, the gown and its long train were completely imaginary -- she was stark naked except for a pair of purple patent leather fuck-me pumps with three inch heels from "Hot Rags"; at her five-three, they were as good as four or even five-inch heels might have been for her taller partner, giving a long elegant shape to her legs and a sway and swing to her backside and hips that even cheesecake queen Betty Page might have envied.

At the top of those long legs was a neatly clipped patch of crisp black hairs, newly trimmed into a little heart shape.

Eyes that could manage to move above that point would have seen a (for now) flat tummy, hips broad enough to give a stability to her figure and promise of easy childbearing for someone so small overall, perfectly rounded B-cup breasts with small aureolae and perky pink nipples (erect at the thought of her partner's reaction to her nudity).

The viewer whose eyes could manage to get north of those would see a cheerful face with broad generous lips and sparkling eyes; lips made up and hair cut and shaped in a conscious tribute to the immortal Miss Page, whom she slightly resembled even without taking time to emphasise the similarity.

Concentrating on getting safely down the steps in her heels, she didn't look up until beginning the last step into her girlfriend's arms.

And when she did, she found herself trying to do several things at once with only two hands to do them with -- trying to catch the stair-railing and stop herself, to cover her crotch and her breasts, to push away the figure standing in front of her and to catch herself before she landed on her knees or her face at the bottom of the steps.

It wasn't Sonya, it was a total stranger! And, worse than that, it was a male stranger!! And, even worse than that, he was staring appreciatively!!!

And worst of all, he was reaching out to grab her!!!!

And grab her he did, as she stumbled and twisted as she fell -- grabbed her, intentionally, she was sure, by one tit and one ass cheek.

And then pulled her tightly to him, so she could feel the large and rigid bulge in the crotch of his jeans. And held her there, fondling the firmly rounded "handles" he held.

And then he chuckled and... and... kissed her! With tongue action!!

That was it! She remembered that self-defence course Sonya had insisted she take...

One smoothly rounded but quite hard knee flashed upward, mashing into the middle of that bulge in the jeans, then the foot lashed back down, stabbing with the spiked heel at the instep of her attacker's leading foot.

With a sound combining the most pitiful parts of a scream, a groan and a hiccup, he released her and quickly clutched with both hands at his afflicted middle region, falling to the side to one knee as the mistreated foot gave way beneath him.

Spinning, Jessie kicked off the pumps and began a flight up the stairs, where she planned to lock herself in the bedroom and call 911. She had made it up about three steps when the intruder managed to choke out some coherent words between gasps of pain: "Wait... Sweetcake!... It's me...". Which brought her to s momentary halt -- no-one but Sonya ever called her by that cloyingly cute nickname, and Sonya did it mostly to tease her, no-one else even knew about it... How the hell did this guy...

Uh. Oh.

"ummm -- Sonny? Is that you?" she asked, looking back at the painwracked figure on the floor.

"Yeah." he choked out between gritted teeth.

She began to slowly and rather guiltily turn around.

"ummm -- you do know that you don't look like usual... ?"

"I know. I was lucky enough that it happened when there was no-one else in the warehouse and I was able to sneak out a fire exit so no-one saw me..."

Reluctantly, Jessie started back down the stairs. She was going to have some apologising to do. "How did you get home?"

"I drove, and if you don't think I wasn't sweating every inch of the way in case a cop stopped me and wanted ID..."

"You didn't take any more of..."

"No..." by this time he had managed to unclutch his jewels and straighten up; he was still favouring the foot, though. "I stopped by 'Hot Rags' and talked to Nikki on the way home; she was Very Upset with me, incidentally. Apparently what I swallowed last time, when I took the whole bottle, was supposed to be enough for four separate days' use, so we could make extra-sure. She says the kind of overdose I took has never been studied by 'her people' -- whoever the hell they are -- but if other experience is anything to go by, I'll probably be popping back and forth between the two states at random intervals for months to come..."

"Well, that's inconvenient," mused Jessie.

"No shit sherlock." He stepped toward her, she steadied him a bit. "It's a fun change being a guy when there's some fucking to be done, sometimes, but i prefer to pee sitting down..."

"Aw, poor bay-bee!" Jessie consoled her girlfriend, who was currently a handsome five-eleven Scandanavian blue-eyed blonde man with bruised balls.

"Damned magic potion -- I told ya we should have used artificial insemination," Sonny (Sonya) moaned as he eased both of them down to a position sitting on the third stair.

"Ha! You couldn't wait to see what it would be like with a cock instead of a cunt and you kept saying that 'natural semination' had to be better than 'artificial insemination'. You're a horny bitch when you're normal, and you were an even hornier bastard when Nikki turned you into a guy!"

"Well, when you put it that way..." Sonny murmured. Suddenly Jessie realised that without her noticing, Sunny's right hand, which had been resting on her bare hip, had sneaked up and captured her right tit again, and that somehow the fingers of his left hand were gliding lightly along the smooth skin of her inner thigh toward her crotch...

"Hey! None of thammmmph..." she began, suddenly finding her nipple rolling lightly between knowledgable and experienced fingers, and hot lips and a thrusting tongue covering her mouth as two fingers slipped between her pussy lips, stroked the length of her slit and gently tweaked her clitoris.

She put her hands on his chest to push him away, then almost gasped in amazement as her own hands turned traitor and slipped upward to grab him and press his lips even more firmly to hers as she felt her nipples hardening and began to feel the old-fashioned glow of just plain lust slipping through her...

Suddenly she was tearing at the buttons of his denim shirt as he wrenched at the belt and the fly of his jeans. She finished first, and bent her head and took one of his pretty little guy-nipples between her teeth, gently biting at it and then sucking it and playing with it with her tonguetip. He managed to yank the jeans and the woman's cotton panties he wore under them down and off one leg before returning to the attack.

Her thighs were spread wide, and his hand stroked and manipulated her entire mound, fingertips teasing the lips, slipping between them and in and out of her channel, fingertips teasing and manipulating her clit...

Just as she'd remembered from their days of hot het sex before, when Sonya was Sonny, he was nine inches long at least, and somewhat thicker than normal in proportion. She reached down with her left hand and grasped the hot shaft, barely managing to wrap her fingers around it, and began to stroke it smoothly but strongly...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.