Sonny Swings - Cover

Preview

Sonny Swings

by Inosolan

Copyright© 2002 by Inosolan

Caution: This TransGender Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Magic, TransGender, Fiction, School,

TransGender Sex Story: More Magical TG plus a plot to get revenge on an unfaithful former lover. Sequel to "Sonya Switches". A 'Hot Rags' story.

As usual, work of fiction blah blah copyright blah blah no commercial use without author's permission blah blah sex blah blah over 18 only blah blah hope it makes you hot as hell blah blah all characters except the sheep and the python are over 18 years of age.

((Someone please tell me what you think of my stuff; not just "That's neet", but what do you like or dislike in my stuff -- inosolan@linuxfreemail.com.))

This is a sequel to "Sonya Switches".

I plan to tell at least part of one version of Nikki's origin and the secret behind "Hot Rags" in the near future. To that, i have only one hint to give so far -- i'll bet you never heard about the witch trial at Winston, Massachusetts...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.