Videocamera and the Camping Trip - Cover

Videocamera and the Camping Trip

Copyright© 2002 by Digger

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - While camping in the Mountains, I let 4 guys from the campground watch my girlfriend's show. Later, in the shower, I am forced to clean up her 2 ranger friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The rest of weekend and the whole week went by fast. I unpacked on Monday, and that was just before we left for a play. The week was full-a play, dinner at friends, work obligations, etc. Despite my keen interest in sex, my dick did not cause me to stop and think with it all week long.

Thursday evening we received a call from Kathy: "Why don't you two come over for an early barbeque on Saturday. Mark and Bill will be here." "Sure. What time and what can we bring?" "Around 3pm, and bring a bottle of wine."

We arrived at Kathy's right on time. We had fun, sitting in the backyard. We drank some wine and played some croquet. The food and company were fine. Both Laura and I drank a little too much-we were both tipsy. As the sunset, we adjourned to the living room. After a little conversation, Lacey fired up the VCR and popped in the latest episode of "Sex in the City." Both Laura and I had never seen the show before. It was hysterical. The sex was hot. The combination of the show and wine was making Laura and I both feel horny.

After the show was over, Mark said, "That was great. It really made me hot. That Samantha is something. So, would like to see another tape?" "Sure," we replied. Bill chimed in, "I think you two will like this tape a lot." With that, they dimmed the lights a little and put the tape in.

It was obviously a homemade video. The credits started with, "MB & KL Productions present The Videocamera and the Camping Trip. Starring Chris and Laura." Immediately, I blushed. I forgot about the tapes. How did they get them? Did they have them all? What had they done? While the credits continued to roll, Laura looked at me in shock, "Chris???..." Suddenly, hands grabbed my arms. I was too drunk to do anything about it. Lacey said, "Don't be upset. You'll love this tape." Our four hosts tied both Laura and I to our respective chairs.

The opening shot was my footage of Laura masturbating in the woods. Laura yelled at me, "Chris, how could you do this???" I had no answer. It got worse; the tape picked up the other guys talking about Laura. She continued to speak at me from her chair, "I can't believe you let those guys watch me. I am so mad." I was beet red (so was Laura), but I was also turned on. Bill spoke up, "Wow Laura. You have an awesome pussy. Look at you go with your fingers." After the tape showed Laura cumming, our four captors gave her a round of applause.

The next scene was me in the shower with Mark and Bill. "Who took this?" I hung my head low and muttered, "I'm sorry. They made me do this. I wasn't cheating on you..." My voice trailed off. Laura said in a calming tone, "It's okay. I took the footage. You had always fantasized about sucking cock, so I set this up. I just thought it would be fun to tape." Mark said, "And boy how Chris is a fast learner. Look at you suck that cock. You are an awesome cocksucker." I turned red.

The next scene stunned me. It showed the four guys who had camped near us. The campfire and their two lanterns were adequate light for filming. Laura was in the picture asking for the camera back. She was obviously a little tipsy. So this is where she was that night. The situation on the video degraded quickly. The guys starting making off-colored jokes. Laura laughed along with them. Finally, one of the guys spilled the beans about seeing her masturbate. She was very embarrassed, but did not leave their campsite. They asked her if sized mattered. She said it did, up to a point (or down to a point). They pressed her for details; she said really big cocks were good for fucking, fun but difficult to suck, and impossible for anal sex. I could not believe she was saying this to four complete strangers! Laura suck cock? She told me that she really didn't like to. The conversation continued. Medium and small sized cocks are good for everything. "Even sucking?" they asked. "Yes," she replied. "How 'bout deep-throating?" "A girl has to be careful when she tries that, but practice can make perfect," Laura said. I was stunned. Was this the same girl I dated?

Finally, they asked specifically about what sized cocks she could deep-throat. She grabbed on guy's crotch and said, "This one, for sure." The guys let out a big hoot. Soon all four of them pulled their cocks out. The videocamera got handed from guy to guy. Laura bent over and examined each one. Two were smaller than my 7 inches. One was about the same size as mine. The last was about 9 inches. I was snapped out of my trancelike state when I heard Bill and Mark cheer. I noticed my cock was rock-hard, and Laura was just as engrossed with the film as I was. The video drew me back to the screen. Soon, Laura was on her knees sucking each guy. She deep-throated the first three; each came in her mouth. At one point, she smiled at the camera and said, "Tastes so good. I want more." The guy with the big cock eventually stepped up to her. A close-up of Laura's face revealed it was covered with cum. She slowly ran her tongue across the cock's head. She took some (half) of it in her mouth. Eventually, the guy shot his wad all over her face. She used her fingers to clean it up, and then licked her fingers clean.

The next shot was from the next morning. I knew what was coming. The video showed Laura, topless in the back of the guys' camper. She played with her tits while they talked about last night. "You are the hottest cocksucker ever. My wife can't compare to you. Maybe you could give her lessons." "Maybe," Laura said with a giggle. "Where did you learn to suck so well?" "A girl's got to have her secrets, but I will say that practice makes perfect." "Would you like to practice some more?" Laura stated, "That is why I came back here this morning. My boyfriend thinks I am a nice, sweet girl. If he ever knew that I was cum-slut, he would leave me." My cock was painfully hard. I was not about to leave Laura. The video showed her sucking off the first two guys, and then they blindfolded her. "Why are you doing this?" "Just for fun." The tape showed me entering the trailer. Upon watching the whole scene, Laura said, "I thought it was someone else. It tasted different." I spoke up, "Honey, I am not going to leave you. I just hope you will practice on me more." Our hosts laughed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.