Lunchtime Confessions - Cover

Lunchtime Confessions

by OneIdleHand

Copyright© 2002 by OneIdleHand

Erotica Sex Story: My wife challenged me to write a story about us and another couple. Gee, it takes alot to set up a barely believable scenario for a straight couple. It involved the obligatory pool swim and strip poker game, but getting there...that's the key.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Swinging   .

Lunchtime Confessions

It was a very romantic letter. When retrieving money from her purse, Hayley had found it beside her wallet. Her friend, Denise, asked, "What's got you so excited?"

Hayley had met Denise only several weeks earlier. Hayley had recently begun working free-lance for a small consulting company doing presentation graphics. As a freelancer, she took whatever computer space was available, and it had turned out to be in Denise's office. As soon as she had entered Denise's office, she knew that they might have something in common. The walls were covered with frames pictures of wildlife, all apparently originals. Being a wildlife photographer had been her dream through high school and college, and, at the age of 35, married with kids, she knew the dream would never be realized.

Conversation with Denise was easy and frequent. Fortunately, doing her computer work did not completely occupy her concentration, and Denise's duties had hit a lull as a full time marketing coordinator. Their discussion had quickly covered a wide range of topics, and there were many similarities. Both had moved around quite a bit during childhood, both had taken a combination of science and art classes in college, both had two kids, both loved animals, both loved card games, and both loved gardening. It was odd, but Hayley had always had difficulty making female friends, and yet they had struck up a friendship in a short time that both could tell held promise.

After just the first work week, they were both very comfortable with each other and had begun going to lunch together every day. For a change, Hayley actually enjoyed working, rather than just looking forward to the money that she would receive. They agreed that it would be fun to have more time together outside of work and agreed that their husbands would enjoy the company of the other couple as well. So, plans were quickly made for dinner at Hayley's house for the following weekend.

Their husbands, Steven and Mike, had gotten along well, with very similar tastes in sports, music, and Nintendo games. In short, both couples were energized to have new friends with such similar interests. Their kids even played well together. They had played cards into the evening and agreed that they should get together again soon, sooner than the customary "return invitation." However, with busy personal schedules plus vacation time, it appeared it might be a while before they could get together again.

Denise said, "Ahem!" and Hayley's attention returned to the present. "I thought I had lost you there for a moment. I said, what's got you so excited?"

Hayley decided that, yes, Denise was a good friend and, no, it wouldn't be too embarrassing to share the note. "I guess you can read it," Hayley said, handing it over to Denise. It was a note from Steven, expressing his love for her and in general but suggestive terms, his fulfillment with their sex lives.

Hayley felt a little awkward as Denise began to read the letter aloud, but her voice soon faded. It was then that Hayley realized that Denise had a beautiful voice. It had been years ago that Hayley had hired a voice talent to narrate a video who had surprised her sensibilities. She had never said anything to the woman about it, but the sound of the her voice subtly turned Hayley on. It was the same with Denise's voice. Hayley had no interest in a sexual relationship with another woman, but perhaps it led to the comfortable feeling she had when she was around Denise.

"Wow!" said Denise. "That's a great letter. I've asked a bunch of friends, but they never seem to get anything like this. They only get Hallmark cards on special occasions, if they're lucky. When I get notes like this it makes me feel very special to Mike. So it made me wonder if other guys made their wives feel special like that, and until now, the answer was 'no.' Steven seemed like a really nice guy; I guess my intuition about him was right."

"What did your intuition say?"

"Oh, that he was a great husband. It just seemed that he treated you like a best friend, yet the way he looked at you and touched you in passing suggested that he loves your body, too. And, of course, he helped out in the kitchen."

Hayley smirked and rolled her eyes. "Well, you should see his other notes." Her expression said that she liked the notes, but also that these were more adult in nature than the love letter that Denise held. She and Denise had not talked about sex, although they had shared quite a bit about their husbands.

Denise understood. They were sitting at a Schlotsky's Deli in a corner, and business was light. No one was around to overhear them. Denise said, "Well, I get those too. Part of me is scared to read them because I never know what Mike will say, but they always turn me on."

Hayley responded, "Yeah, but sometimes they're pretty kinky. I just wonder whether he's losing his marbles, whether I'm too conservative, or if we're actually normal compared with everyone else."

"Anything you can talk about?" Denise asked.

"Well, I'm a little embarrassed."

Denise said, "Well, I'm curious, too, what real people do. We occasionally read Penthouse Letters, but I never know if any of that stuff is true. We've certainly done some things that we could have written about. When we were dating, it seems like we did it just about everywhere. We even sneaked into the campus auditorium one night and did it," she said, smiling with a distant look, "on the stage floor with a couple of stage spotlights on."

Hayley and Steven had done it all kinds of places, too, and some worth bragging about. But she had never bragged about it. It had been almost a joke between them to remind each other of the places they had had sex, imagining that their friends probably always did it in the missionary position in a bed. Hayley admitted to herself that she had always wanted to tell somebody, and here was her opportunity.

She quickly recounted the roof of her dorm, the lobby of a campus building, getting caught by State Park Police on a picnic table, in a motel room full of their closest friends who were, she thought and hoped, completely unaware, on the roof of the Hyatt hotel in downtown Atlanta during a 4th of July parade, and, in a way the most dangerous, on the den floor of her parents' house.

Denise countered with the bed of a pickup truck in the campus parking lot, on the beach during the middle of the day, and two trips to Mardi Gras in New Orleans', where she had bared her tits among the mob of people one year, and the next year had bared her tits while being fucked by Mike on a balcony on Bourbon Street with people watching and several cameras flashing. They began discussing each other's adventures when they realized that lunch hour had long since passed, and they rushed back to the office.

Just before it was time to leave for the day, Denise suggested, "Look, I really, uh, enjoyed our lunch today. I'm curious, and I was wondering if you would be willing to make a trade." Hayley tensed with what might be suggested. "We both get these notes from our husbands. I don't know about you, but I keep mine. How about we each bring one every day and trade them at lunch? Is that too weird? I think it would be fun. It'll just be our secret. I won't even tell Mike."

Hayley had been turned on throughout lunch, so much so that she had to finish herself quickly in the bathroom when she returned. It would mean betraying Steven, but it would be their secret, and, besides, she would get to see the types of things Mike had written. "Okay, but Steven is going to be pissed if he ever finds out."

So, it began. Both started the next day with rather tame notes. Hayley had found one where Steven had requested her to RSVP to a night out by not wearing any panties. Denise had brought one where Mike had requested for her to sit on his face, which Hayley learned was now quite common for them. Conversation quickly covered what the respective nights were like, and, without the awkwardness that Hayley might have expected, they quite naturally moved into descriptions of what their husbands' cocks were like. The only real shock to Hayley was that they could discuss so much without her feeling reserved or private. And she admitted that she was having fun, great fun. Denise appeared to enjoy it just as much.

Each day for the next week and a half brought a new note, and between them the notes had covered the basics and more: massage, exhibitionism, video taping, oral sex, and even light bondage. Unfortunately, the work ran out for Hayley that Friday. During their final lunch, they discovered that both of their husbands occasionally wrote short stories, mostly about fantasies involving their wives.

"Well, next time you hire me, I guess I'll start bringing those too," Hayley said.

"That's a deal," said Denise. There was a long silence. "You know, we don't have much business coming for the next couple of months, at least, so it might be a while before we bring you back. Do you think we could still get together for lunch, say, once a week? I could meet you half way."

Hayley was surprised how far conversation had strayed over the past weeks from their original common interests and hobbies. But, she knew that she enjoyed Denise's company and their lunchtime talks, and she sensed a loss of fulfillment in the weeks ahead. It wasn't the work or the money that would be the cause, either. And certainly her enthusiasm for sex at home had increased. "Sure," said Hayley. "How about next Thursday?" And they were set.

When they met again, Hayley decided to bring the notes that she had held back, rather than one of Steven's stories. These notes were the really kinky ones that she thought were too awkward to share in a work relationship, especially if Denise reacted negatively to them. But she had convinced herself that Denise would like them, and, anyway, she definitely wanted to hear Denise's opinion of them. Denise, on the other hand, had brought a story that Mike had written. They would both be very surprised by the other's submission of the week.

After reading a series of three notes from Steven, Denise said, "I know this sounds odd, but I wish these notes were written for me. I suck Mike's cock, and he usually cums in my mouth, and occasionally on my face. I'm not to shy to say that we both enjoy it. It makes me feel like such a slut. But my fantasy is to have him eat his cum, and Steven's idea of you being in charge, making him eat it... Well, it about puts me over the top just reading it. Mike would never go for it, though. I kissed him once with a mouthful, and he found a towel fast. But, wow, thanks for showing these to me. I now have a fantasy life."

Hayley's surprise was of a different dimension. Denise had upped the ante quite a bit with the story she brought, even considering the nature of Steven's notes. Mike had put together a story that read like a fantasy, but she knew it was closer to the truth. It was about a camping trip the two of them had made to the mountains the previous year. The story had included Denise in a bikini top and tight shorts, hiking on a mountain trail, skinny dipping in a stream, and having sex in the open around their primitive camp site - once in a large clearing and once by a fire. There was nothing really wild about the story. The difference was that Mike's story included pictures. They apparently had used a camera with a timer, Denise's photography and darkroom ability, and computer scanning to put the pictures in with the story.

The pictures were in black and white, probably so Denise could develop them. Still, the pictures showed both Denise and Mike nude, standing on a mountain peak embracing, laying on a rock by the pool where they had skinny dipped, and several grainy pictures where they were fucking doggy style in a field.

The picture taken after the skinny dipping made her pulse quicken. She knew Denise had a beautiful face, framed by black hair that she seemed able to style dozens of different ways. But the picture showed the rest of her, all of her. She had an even tan marked with bikini lines and a nice figure only slightly affected by having two kids. Although her tits were smaller, Denise's nipples were unusually large, probably twice as long as Hayley's.

Despite quickly picking up on these details, it was Mike that got her attention. His cock was shrunk from the cold water, but his body... She and Steven had gone had been at a park several months earlier, and they had seen a jogger that they both admitted was their fantasy. Basically, both wished Steven's body was as athletic and defined as the guy they saw. Mike's was similar, except he was a few inches taller and had very little body hair. Even though the pictures were black and white, the cold water on his tan body glistened in the sun like oil, and he obviously worked out regularly. Hayley said, "When you came over last weekend, I immediately thought Mike's face was handsome, but his looks just keep going...down the rest of him. Steven isn't fat, but still, I'm... jealous."

"Yeah, I understand. When we're at the beach, I get my share of looks, but he gets more. It makes me proud, I guess, that he's all mine, but I can't help but get a little peeved with all the attention he gets. I'm glad he doesn't flirt much."

Hayley turned to the final page to a picture of a handjob. "I can see why!" she said. This picture captured Hayley's attention, mostly because it was high quality, and it was the only picture that clearly displayed Mike's cock erect. She and Denise were about the same size, so estimating by what she knew Steven's cock looked like with her hand around it, she estimated Mike's to be 2"-3" longer, and maybe slightly fatter.

She couldn't remember who told her, but she had always stuck to the rule. Steven's cock fit her cunt well, and she was very happy both with its size and the way it was used. But according to the rule, a woman should never make her partner feel his cock suffers in comparison to past lovers. She had always told Steven that his was the largest of her previous lovers, but there was one, also named Mike, who was about an inch longer and considerably fatter. Looking at this Mike's picture brought back memories of what a larger cock was like, and it made her remember how a larger one felt inside.

Denise had been watching Hayley as she read, looking for a reaction, and she was a little afraid that she had gone too far. They were new friends, and here she was showing Hayley what she and Mike looked like nude and even in action. It was embarrassing, but they had shared so much, and it also turned her on to be able to share something that had been so private. "Yeah, that last picture of Mike is my favorite. I even cropped it, blew it up, and saved the image on my computer. It's useful when he travels out of town."

Hayley said, "Well, you said he was 'good sized'. I would say that Steven is 'good sized' and that Mike is 'wonderfully sized'. It must feel great."

"Well, yes, it does. I'm sure a lot of guys would like to have a cock as big as his. My problem is that I'm too small for him. We have great sex, but when he pounds me, he hits my cervix, so he has to be careful not to drive too hard, and, of course, it's not as enjoyable for him. And it's not as enjoyable for me, because sometimes it also takes him too long to finish."

"Steven fits me really well; he just cums too fast."

"Hmmpf! Sounds like we need to trade!" They both laughed, but then their eyes met for an uncomfortable moment before quickly looking away.

Hayley put her finger on the picture of Mike's cock and asked, "So, what are you bringing next week that would top this?"

"More of the same, and you?"

"Well, I've still got stories that Steven wrote. They're good reading if you're into what he's writing about, but they're fiction."

"If the fiction is anything like the notes, and particularly like these notes, I can't wait!"

But they did, until the next Thursday. They both had brought too many stories to read at lunch, so they agreed to trade them and read them at home. The conversation was a relief in a way, just to talk about work, kids, and life in general. But Hayley could tell that Denise was just as eager as she was to check out the new material. And she couldn't help but flip through the pictures in Denise's story with her there.

The photos included everything from making it on a pool table to a close-up of cum stretching from the head of Mike's cock to Denise's lips. It was like a bizarre picture album, but one that commanded complete attention. Hayley just looked up, shaking her head, and laughed. "So, Denise, which do you prefer? Wildlife photography or these?"

Denise looked down at the picture, with the cum at her lips, but she didn't answer. Hayley quickly placed the pages back into a folder as a restaurant employee was walking by. It was almost too bad that Steven couldn't illustrate his stories...

As if reading her mind, Denise asked, "So, do you have any pictures of Steven?"

All things considered, it was a fair question. "Pictures, no. We've filmed ourselves a few times though." Hayley knew what she was about to do. If Steven ever found out, she was dead. "If I bring one next week, can you promise that Mike won't see it?"

"Absolutely. I'd die if he caught me with it. Tell you what, why don't we go to my house next week for lunch. That way we can watch your tape and one of mine, and we don't have to worry about anyone being around or the tapes being lost."

"It's a date," Hayley said, completely turned on but ultimately unsure if this was a good thing to do. She had never imagined a situation where someone else would see their videos, without abject horror, anyway.

Hayley had not yet been to Denise's house. As it turned out, they lived only ten miles apart. Denise's house was nicer than her own, maybe due to two incomes. Hayley liked her own large wooded backyard, which was rare for suburbia. But it still wasn't private. Denise's backyard, on the other hand, was several acres, and it had complete privacy. Hayley had dreamed of a pool or a hot tub in a private yard, and Denise had both. It was pretty close to Hayley's dream house, with a nice garden, room for dogs, and room for kids to play. After the tour of the house, they finally settled on the couch to watch the videos.

They flipped a coin to see whose video would be first. Denise's. It included basic sex, but it was really more a record of lovemaking, and Hayley was turned on fiercely, although not in a situation to relieve a large itch. Denise explained that the video was taken with complete knowledge, and that they both were turned on so much that they had done it often. While Denise talked about it, Hayley rewound the video to a scene where Mike was taking her from behind, then she hit play and paused it. The video didn't "freeze" perfectly, but the out-of-focus image on the screen made her catch her breath. Mike's cock was so big. She couldn't imagine...she realized that Denise had stopped talking, and that her panties were soaked. Denise swapped the video and reached for the remote. "It's my turn for that!"

While Denise's video had been an erotic scene of a husband and wife, then Hayley's was comparatively explicit. It was made with her reluctant acquiescence. Acquiescent because the occasion was Steven's birthday, and the video was his wish. The reluctant part came from the fact that she was tied up for much of the film. Steven also preferred to shoot "sex," with a close-up of his cock pushing between her cunt and stroking her hard. Denise was squirming in the recliner, where she had sat after inserting the film. Since Denise wasn't looking her way, Hayley slipped a hand between her pants.

She had chosen this film because it had a scene that Denise would really like, and it was no surprise when Denise started replaying it. Steven had withdrawn his cock from her cunt and shot his cum across her stomach and breasts. It was disjointed in the video, but Steven redirected the camera, and it recorded him licking his cum from her body. Denise's chair was rocking slightly, and the scene suddenly stopped with Steven's tongue on her breast.

Denise stood, her face flushed, "Hayley, I'm really turned on, and I need to go play..." She looked awkward for a moment, and then she ran off to her room. Hayley made herself comfortable on the couch, pulling down her shorts and panties. She came quickly and hard.

It was only several minutes when Denise returned. Both had cleaned up well, but neither wanted to talk about it. Denise said, simply, "Okay then. Next Thursday. Here or at a restaurant?"

After a couple more weeks, they ran out of material for their lunch time meetings, so conversation stretched into their own fantasies. Denise liked sex in the outdoors, not necessarily in risky places, but in places where she was reasonably confident she wouldn't be seen, and, if seen, could recover to make a getaway.

Then she asked, "How about you?"

"Well, I really don't have any fantasies. It frustrates Steven, because he would like to know too. But my imagination just doesn't run wild. I usually just remember fun moments and concentrate on what I'm doing."

"Hayley, everyone has fantasies! I can think of a bunch of things that would be fun, that, of course, I could never do. But it's great fun thinking about."

"Like what?"

"Well, like going to a bar and picking up a guy and making it in a car in the parking lot." I could never cheat on Mike, but it's fun thinking about. Didn't you say you read Penthouse Letters, too?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, what types of stories do you like? Serendipity? Threesomes? Swinging? What?"

"Yeah, I usually read Crowd Scenes or Threesomes, but only the stories where it's one girl and a bunch of guys."

"Well, see? You do have fantasies!"

"No, I just read them. I don't make them my own."

"Close enough. If it's something you can't or wouldn't do, and it turns you on, it's a fantasy! I like those stories too. It's scary to think of what it would be like with just a couple of guys, let alone four or five!"

"I know. I don't know if I could physically enjoy that much attention, or if I would just feel like a slut."

"Well, like I said, sucking Mike's cock makes me feel like a slut, but I still like it."

"Denise, I know I would like it, but it's the thought of Steven watching me that would make me feel like a slut."

"Ohhh, I get it. Have you ever asked him how he would feel if you were with another guy?"

"No! Have you?"

"We've read some of those stories before, but we never discussed it. I think that should be our goal this week, to ask them what they would think and then we could tell each other. Oh, and are you guys free next Saturday? My parents are taking the kids for the weekend. Maybe we could go out for dinner and catch a movie. Or you could come over earlier and we could swim in the pool and then go out."

"I'm always open to going out. I'll let you know tonight or tomorrow."

As she drove home, she began thinking how she could lead the conversation to figure out how Steven would feel about her being fucked by another man, or group of men. It wasn't something she could just bring up. The fact that she didn't have, or didn't know she had, fantasies wouldn't help. Anything she brought up might set off warning signals for Steven.

When Steven returned from work, she asked him if they were free Saturday and if they could get a baby sitter. He said sure, so she called Denise from the bedroom and confirmed for Saturday. Having no solution to her challenge, she asked, "Have you thought about how you're going to bring up the subject we talked about?"

Denise answered, "Yes, and I've already gotten my response. When Mike came home, I was in the bedroom reading Penthouse Letters. I had found an issue with a story about a wife, her husband, and another man. I timed it so that when he came up the stairs, I was naked reading the story and pretending that I was really turned on. Well, maybe I wasn't pretending. After he teased me for being caught, he asked what I was reading, so I told him. He locked the door and quickly began petting me. I teased him that it was too bad I didn't have two cocks to play with like the story, and... Well, you know that phrase, 'he thinks with his dick', well I think that's because when his cock is full of blood, his brain must be empty. So as he began to fuck me, I asked him how he would feel about it, and...I'll tell you next Thursday!"

Hayley didn't have any problem finding a suitable story, and she repeated the same sequence later that night.

On Thursday, it turned out that both husbands, in the heat of passion, said it would really turn them on to watch their wives with another guy. Both had said that they wouldn't like it if they weren't there either participating or watching, and, after their orgasms subsided, both said they could never really do that.

After discussing this, Hayley said, "That's probably how I would feel if he made it with another woman. And you?"

"Yeah, the same. It would be weird, and I'm sure we would both feel guilty afterwards."

"Well, it's time to run. What can I bring Saturday?"

Hayley had lucked out. Not only had her mom wanted to baby-sit, she wanted the kids overnight. Around 3:00 on Saturday, Steven and Hayley arrived at Denise and Mike's. They quickly changed into swimsuits and headed out to the pool where their hosts awaited. For Hayley, it was odd. As she would learn later, Denise also felt the same awkwardness. Steven and Mike were generally getting along super, having fun playing pool volleyball and talking about the upcoming football season. For Hayley, it made her cunt wet. She couldn't tell Denise, but Mike had been in her thoughts when she played with herself for weeks. And now, here he was, tanned, superbly shaped, friendly, funny, and playful in a not too loose, not too tight swimsuit. The guys were completely unaware how much their spouses had shared about themselves and their husbands.

Denise had similar problems. She had fantasized about Steven in two ways. First, fucking her hard to where the base of his cock was buried in her, as Mike couldn't do due to his size. And secondly, just thinking about a guy who would eat his cum made her wet in an instant.

Hayley and Denise both entered the pool to join the volleyball. Mike said, "Jeez, I'm thinking it's hot out here, and both of you are telling me it's cold."

Both women blushed as they realized that both Mike and Steven were checking out their hardened nipples. Denise, to Hayley's astonishment, said, "Nah, it's just the sight of you guys." Steven's eyes were all but glued to Denise's breasts, her longer nipples clearly sticking out in her bikini. His eyes only moved to see if Hayley was watching him, but she cut him some slack as she kept her head down aware that Mike was looking at her own breasts.

Although Denise and Mike may have been more athletic, Steven and Hayley had the shallow end and were winning. After Denise missed a very easy shot, falling underwater, Mike helped her up while using one hand to pull her bikini bottoms into the crack of her butt. Once again, Steven's attention was diverted, checking out her butt and then her hardened nipples as she turned around. Mike, also admiring Denise's butt, sported an erection that Hayley couldn't miss. A playfulness was in the air, a flirtation among friends, but a feeling of safety from marital commitment. And so it went for a half an hour, Steven and Mike basically playing volleyball while teasing their wives by tickling them or pulling at their swimsuits, especially after missed shots.

Mike said, "Hey, it's your turn to be in the deep end." The next game was closer, but Steven and Hayley won again. Mike said, "Denise I love you, but I want Hayley on my team. Why don't we switch?" To Steven and Mike, this was just a game, as it should have been for Denise and Hayley. But when Hayley made eye contact with Denise as they crossed sides, Denise smirked and said, "This is kind of weird." And Hayley agreed that it was, to be playing games with someone else's husband of whom you had the most intimate knowledge.

Hayley was only mildly aware that the flirtation was changing as she approached Mike. She found it hard to take her eyes off his body. But it was Mike who missed an easy play, and Denise let him hear about it from the other end. "Well, the tall muscular guy in the shallow end of the pool can't make a play! Get him, Hayley!" So Hayley came up behind him and tickled him in the sides of body, feeling the smoothness and firmness of his torso as she did. The game was now afoot. Maybe the guys were playing a game, but Hayley, and she thought Denise, too, were looking forward to those missed plays in which she was either grabbed or tickled, or when she got to do the same to Mike. It was inevitable then, that Mike would "accidentally" brush across Hayley's breasts while making a play for a ball, and that Steven would pat Denise's butt underwater for a good play, or that Denise's bikini top would be pulled down when diving in the water. She recovered without anyone seeing her breasts, but everyone watched her back as she re-tied the strings, laughing.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.