Blackmailing the Cheater-Slut - Cover

Blackmailing the Cheater-Slut

by WittySnobbyand Clever

Copyright© 2002 by WittySnobbyand Clever

Erotica Sex Story: When a horny hotel worker discovers a woman having affair, he desides to shagg her rotten, take pictures and blackmail her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Food   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence   .

Chapter 1

It was a normal morning at the hotel, club level. I was managing, hell single-handedly serving, all the V.I.P. hotel Guests on the top floor of the hotel. Business travelers who had racked up Hilton Honor points from frequent stays, it took 60 in a calendar year to reach that level used their automatic upgrades to hog services from the real V.I.P.s. The difference? Real V.I.P. s have class, manners and money and they know when to tip. Business travelers were divided in two basic categories - cheap, self sufficient slobs, or tight tipping and polite. Other guests were more rare, like honeymooners or the Swedish volleyball team or wealthy families before they went on the rest of their vacation, etc.

On this particular morning Mr. Rubfeld, a friendly guy whom didn't really fit into these categories came to me for some information and driving directions he then wanted to close out his bill using a different credit card and validate his parking ticket. He also wanted a late checkout for his 'Wife' Ms. Lakhish, who had - ahem - apparently kept her maiden name. Since she had a 3:30 flight I granted him a 2:00 late c/o at no extra charge since the hotel was only at 45% occupancy. He was pleased and thanked me but did not tip me for all my help, he must be new to the hotel scene or else broke. Either way it sucked for me.

It was a pretty regular morning, a few thank you letters, a few invitations to parties, and even fewer tips. The maid was late coming up to empty the trash - as usual - so she had to bend down far enough for me to see the tops of her stockings and lean over my desk while she dusted so I could check out her tits. She really sucked as a maid, but she knew if she gave me an eyeful I would keep her on this cake duty and not replace her with one of the efficient old bitches who made the guestrooms spotless. Any way I was already sportin' wood under my expansive cherry desk, when Ms. Lakhish came in for a light breakfast.

I didn't know who she was for a few minutes after she signed in and I had a chance to check out her mature ass as it sauntered away in faded blue jeans. It was evident she either wasn't wearing panties or was wearing a thong, due to the conspicuous absence of any panty lines, which I was really searching for. This seemed unusual and intriguing for a woman in her forties. She obviously kept in good shape, but the age on her face really gave it away, she wasn't gorgeous or anything, but very pleasant to look at - borderline hot for her age. Anyway, After she rounded the corner of the large room, towards the buffet, I looked down and saw her room number. A quick check on the computer showed this was the woman I had done that favor for earlier - given her a late check-out after her 'husband' had left and paid for the room. I was already a bit worked up from the maid, but this really got my imagination going. Especially since she had a scent of Coco Channel #5, following her even more closely than my stare, since this scent was my first girlfriend's signature scent. (Because we constantly had sex whenever we could back in high school, it was like Pavlovian conditioning: whenever I detected that perfume - as my body expected sex, and I got wood.

I was bored at this point with most of the action having passed for the day, and a little trick I learned when I'm bored is that I write - and write anything. The only thing that differentiates a writer from everybody is that they write. I figured since I always wanted to be a writer, I had to get in the habit of writing, thus the habit when I have nothing else to do. Of course, my navy blue dress pants were practically splitting at the crotch from the pressure of my cock, so the writing was colored with this influence and it was a bit X-rated. I was, in fact, writing about what I'd like to do with Ms. Lakhish back in her room. I'd give her some room service alright-and I'd be giving her the tip... and the shaft and a load of semen in all three of her orifices.

Well I guess I was really into it, because I hadn't noticed she had finished her breakfast and come over to request the late check out she hadn't known I'd already given her. Apparently she'd seen I had a horny look in my eye and I was really into my typing. She must've become curious as to what I was pounding into the keyboard so maniacally, and quietly slipped around behind my chair-as my desk was in the middle of the room --and been spying over my shoulder. She'd noticed a few things:

She'd noticed there was a seriously dirty plot going on, and the protagonist was me and the description of the woman I was expertly shagging met her description to a 'T'. She'd noticed that the names and room numbers had only been changed a little, and she'd noticed she was getting wetter and more desperate the more she read. She'd noticed some other things too, like my long fingers were really dexterous, that my mind - being the primary sex organ - was very creative and intuitive as to a woman's needs, and that the obscene bulge in my pants wasn't entirely hidden by the desk and obviously knew its way around a woman's pussy.

Everyone else petered out of the room and I barely acknowledged each of them with a nod, as I was really into the plot-line. At this point I had already received a nice blowjob, ending in a reciprocal sixty nine and her mildly gagging but none-the-less gulping down my warm spunk energetically. After many complements and appreciative sighs she began kissing me all over and blowing me back to life, saying between kisses, nibbles, licks and sucks "I definitely need this inside me" and "God, you have a nice one."

"You know I would enjoy doing that, are you on the pill?"

"No, but don't worry, my Doctor says I can't have any kids. And I love when a guy finishes inside me. God I love it without a Condom."

"Than makes two of us. You haven't got any diseases or anything have you?"

"Are you kidding? I've only had sex with three men in my life-My high school sweetheart, my x husband, and Ben."

"Mr. Rubfeld?"

"Yeah, and that jerk won't do it without a condom. He says he owes it to his wife not to catch anything. What an asshole."

"Speaking of assholes, have you ever tried it that way?"

"No, But, you know I might like to try it sometime... I sometimes like to fantasize about getting it like that really roughly, like I don't have a choice. I 'm kind of afraid though. I've never done anything like that before."

"We'll I've got news for you, Ms. Lakhish - if I fill up your Yoni with another good splash of that stuff you just drank, and you manage to get me hard yet again, I promise to leave you absolutely no choice in the matter, but will take you by force. Do you consent and agree to this arrangement?

"You mean, is it O.K. to sodomize me by force?"

"-Provided you earn it with a nice, delicious fuck and can manage to get me going again, yes. Do you mean to strive for this goal? Do you want my cock that badly?"

"y-yes."

"Excellent. Why don't you start this round off by begging for it?"

At this point I became aware of the real Ms. Lakhish behind me. Perhaps her breathing was getting deeper, perhaps I just began to sense it, perhaps she was simply forgetting she was trying to sneak, or perhaps she wanted me to find her. I quickly turned my head and saw her jump straight back and unsuccessfully try to not pay attention. Like she was studying the wall to our right. Yeah, right. I noticed right away that she was acting. As I swiveled completely around I also noticed she must have been reading for a while, since her cheeks were rather flushed, a small sweat droplet was on her temple and she was biting her lower lip and squinting up her eyes. I made no attempt to disguise my eyes as they roved her body and rested momentarily on the large points coming from beneath the generous swell of her thin ( kind of sweatshirt material?) black blouse.

"Are you busy, Ms. Lakhish?"

"Oh!" she startled "Me, oh... oh-no, my flight doesn't leave until 3:30, could I get a late check-out?"

"I have the power to grant that, yes. If you are not busy, then, perhaps I could close up early..." "and... Well", I blurted mischievously, "Well, just how would you convince me to let you stay past checkout time?"

As her eyes darted around and her cheeks flushed deeper I realized I was on very shaky grounds to flirt with a hotel guest so brazenly. I was considering how I could get out of this if she decided to be offended, when she suddenly began to speak so softly that I could not make out the words. She lowered her eyes and I noticed they rested on the tent my pants were making.

"I'm sorry? What's that?" I half stood up and cocked my ear closer.

"I guess I could help you with the story you are writing, or something if you want." she said shyly.

"you, mean with the editing-the grammar and plot line and stuff?" I said in disbelief. "You know it's not writing for a family audience, it's a bit racy; X-rated even."

"I know, I've been reading it over your shoulder...", she said pointedly. She stroked her breast provocatively and she cupped it at me as an offering.

We locked eyes. "Yes, That seems like a very good idea. Why don't you go to your room while I lock up. I'll be right there.

"Hurry", she said, and reached down and gently grabbed my dick through my pants "I need this in a very bad way" and she took off for the door.

"Mmmmmm. I'll l probably beat you there" I said as I recovered.

She turned her head as she was leaving "You know it's true, all of it, the doctor the rough stuff, Everything except what's about to come true..."


Chapter 2

I decided against making a key to her room, since there would be evidence left in the computer keying system that I'd made an extra key. I quickly locked up, straightened out, and turned off the lights before pulling the door behind me. I strode confidently to her room, trying to conceal my erection by pressing it to my belly and putting it under my belt. Taking a few discrete peeks in each direction I knocked solidly on the door. I heard rustling noises as someone approached the door and peeked through the spy-hole. Then the Lock and bolt were thrown and the door opened wide. Ms. Lakhish was standing before me with her hands on her hips.

"You wished to see me Ms. Lakhish?"

"Come on, get in here..." she said with a smile and a wink as she tugged me by the arm and into her room.

I locked eyes with her, while my hand behind me threw the bolt on the door. "You realize, I could lose my job for this... and you could lose all self control?" I said mischievously.

She said nothing but I saw the lust in her eyes as she approached me and threw her arms over my head and pulled herself very close to me, squashing me with her large flesh-pillows. She put her mouth right to my ear and whispered "I want to be everything that I was in your story. I want you to satisfy yourself in any way you can with me."

With that she slid down the length of my body and hungrily tugged on my belt, undid the clasp and the zipper on my slacks and yanked them down along with my underwear. She paused to admire my cock, pleased that it was so swollen just from being with her. "May I?..." she asked, suddenly innocent and shy, "... It looks yummy!"

"You may lick, rub and suck as much as you like, but no biting, be careful of my nuts... and you absolutely must swallow every ounce of my come."

"Yes SIR."

She made love to my maleness like she was worshiping it, kissing in devotion licking it cautiously, sucking it and moving her head up and down like she was rocking in homage. My legs were, frankly getting weak (I never could understand how a guy could get a blowjob while keeping his balance), so after a few glorious minutes I grabbed her by the base of her hair and gently pulled her up to a standing position. I leaned on her while I stepped out of my pants and boxers, and without a word I turned her around and escorted her over to the chair, somewhat firmly. Then I sat down and said "Kneel."

She got on her knees immediately. "Take off your top." She untied her blouse and lifted it over her head, exposing her black lacy bra and her tits just about spilling out.

"Stand up."

She stood up. I was beginning to really like this. She was very fetching with her top off.

"Take off your pants and show me your panty covered ass"

She hesitated a moment and then slowly took down her jeans, very teasingly and acting bashful. It was evident she was wearing a thong, as I had expected. She turned around to present her terrific set of ass cheeks to me. <SPANK>... she squealed

"keep your voice down, my little slut. I only spanked you because I told you to show me your Panty covered ass-and you my dear showed me a THONG covered ass-directly disobeying me. <SPANK> <SPANK> <SPANK>

Having reddened her bottom I ordered her to get back on her knees and finish what she started. She eagerly turned around and fell to her knees and kissed the inside of my legs up to my cock. She paused, looked up and said "I'm sorry my master, I never meant to displease you" and quickly resumed her task of making love to my cock... As my excitement gathered, she sensed it and really began sucking away with abandon, slobbering and moaning unconsciously. "Get ready to drink." I told her and she sort of backed up on my cock, just sucking the head and first inch or so. I grabbed her head and hair to show her the correct rhythm, jerking her head up and down on my pole before splashing her warm mouth and throat with warm seed. I could see her cheeks bulge out and then swallow a number of times before I released her. She tenderly milked my cock with her hands to get every last drop. Her cheeks and lips were hot to the touch and her smile was very wide.

"Did I please you master?"

"Yes, you've done very well. Now help me get out of these clothes and onto the bed-I'm very tired."

"yes, sir." She helped me out of my shirt and undershirt and took off my socks, kissing each toe with affection.

"Now come sit up here and show me your tits" I patted my hip.

She took one long leg and moved it gently over me and straddling me at the hips while I lay on my back... My dick was about half deflated, but it still poked her ass as she perched there and undid her bra and pulled it off. I pulled her down so I could kiss and suck her breasts and kneed her ass. "I'm kind of tired though... I 'm just going to lie here and you can do what you will." I said.

I knew she was horny and needed to fuck but I wanted her to remember who was in charge and who was serving who. Besides, I Was tired and she would have to convince my dick to be unsatisfied again, because I was satisfied enough to sleep. She nestled down and snuggled while my breathing returned to normal.

She seemed content for a short period of time, until she realized I was really Serious. Then she began kissing me and smoothing her hands along my chest and stomach. She slid down and was grinding herself onto my knee while she began to bring me back to hardness with her mouth. Feeling renewed I looked down and watched her stuff my cock back in her mouth and pull back up and down again, moaning slightly. Her ass was tensing and wiggling around as she ground into my leg. I was feeling the urge to lick her Yoni, and after all she really did deserve it with the attention she had already given me and the tender ministrations she was giving yet again. So I reached down-ignoring the fact that I was squashing her head as I reached for both of her ankles-and pulled her around like a helicopter with them, as if she were nothing more than a tool for my pleasure. I parted her legs and planted them on either side of my head and pulled her delicious folds to me. She gasped and lost her concentration, so I grabbed her head and put it back where it belonged. Her vigor increased steadily with her excitement and I thought I'd suffocate when she was orgasming and squeezing my head and bearing down on my mouth.

She kept convulsing and it became obvious it was too sensitive afterwards for her because a simple dart of my tongue caused her to jump. I held her down as best I could and tortured her until she begged me to stop. Then I flipped around, put her on her back and hooked my arms under the backs of her knees, spreading her wide as I got into position. I rubbed my cock along her sopping slit, making her buckle and moan when I pressed my shaft against her clit. I placed my cock-head at her opening and just kept it there. She was trying to thrust upwards and suck me in, but she was pretty well pinned and only could tilt a fraction of an inch. "Do you want it?"

"Oh god yes..."

"Then beg for it."

"Please, put that cock inside me. Please do it."

I went a small way in and then backed out and stopped again. "that didn't sound like a slut begging for cock... May be I should just leave..."

"No Please... Pleeeeease Fuck me... Please I will do anything - I am yours to do with as you wish but Please fuck the hell out of me... Please I need your cock, I am a dirty whore, unworthy of my master - please take pity on-oooooooohhhhhhhh."

I interrupted her with the full of my length and girth.

I slowly and steadily fucked her - thoroughly. Eventually, through her delirious state, her hand reached down to frig herself while I shagged her rotten. She had a few tremors, but when her big one was coming it was a slow steady buildup and moan/wailing. I hunkered down and began fucking her really hard. Mercilessly I pounded her until her hand became unnecessary, I was bruising her whole nether region and smashing her clit with my pubic hair. I spread her legs wider with my arms, stretching her to ultimate sluttyness, and slammed with brutal abandon until my jism began to build and boil.

"You want some soothing balm for your pussy? You want me to come inside?"

"Y yyy eeeeess. Come inside me-please... Please master, come inside me..."

I let loose a gush of sperm and coated her womb, filling her with warm soothing liquid. I slowed to a stop, still to the hilt, as my desire ebbed. When I finally pulled out, gobs of my come, mixed with her juices dribbled out and spilled down to the crack of her ass, coating her little ass sphincter, and continued down to soak the bed beneath her. I rolled off and admired the view of this very seriously fucked woman. Her legs just fell apart from sheer exhaustion and as her panting subsided her lips kept making the shape of "Wow... ohmygod... geeze... ohthatwassoooooo good..." but it wasn't speaking, more like a whisper panting.

"We're not done yet, you know. Your still my whore until I violate your ass-remember?"

"Ohgod, ohgod, how could you... og god-I don't know... ohmgod..."

"I'm going to order a porno with your credit card. Any objections?" I rummaged though her pocketbook and retrieved her Visa, and proceeded to order some nasty pay per view on the t.v. Once it started playing I turned my attention back to her.

"Now reach down and scoop up as much wetness as you can and coat your little asshole with it - 'cause it' all the lube you'll get. DO IT."

Suddenly jerked back to reality she reached down, scooping and smearing "But..."

"Yes, your butt. Now shut up and scoop some more out of your yoni and spread that on my cock..."

I let her reach with her fingers inside her dripping slit and coax out some more wetness and try to pool it in her other palm. Then I Straddled her chest siting just below her tits. Awkwardly she brought her arms around and brought her warm little hands to her master's veined scepter. Her eyes wanted to roll back into her head, but her desire to look was too strong. She craned her head over her tits to watch my cock in a two handed grip. She slowly moved up and down along the shaft, and brought it back to full erectness.

"Very good, now lick-off all that lube, you don't need it. I pinned her hands back beside her head and moved forward, sticking my cock in her face, rudely. She licked the full length and I moved up so she could lick my balls. "Gentle on those balls, bitch."

I moved down slightly and parted her lips with my head "Suck it."

She gently sucked the head, which was very sensitive from coming twice, so I shoved the cock all the way in and left it there. She gagged slightly then became accommodated to it and closed her lips around the base tightly. After a few seconds I began fucking her mouth, without much regard to her comfort. She responded like a trooper by hanging on with her lips and sucking.

"What a good slut you are. I guess you're going to get your wish after all."

I grabbed her by the hair and stood up on the bed, pulling her hair along with me so she stayed glued to my cock. Slowly I backed to the side of the bed, dragging her along on all fours, jabbing the back of her throat until she gagged. Immediately I disengaged and dropped off the bed, and whipped her around so she was on all fours with her ass end by the bed's edge. I pushed her head down on the matress and gave her another <SPANK> While she was still stunned, I didn't waste any time and brought my cock to her asshole, grabbed her hips and pushed. My head popped into her tight hole.

"Ah-holy shit, fuck..." She yelled in shock as her head whipped back to look at me with big eyes of fear. "No, please it's too big-please, no..."

I responded by slapping her ass. Again. and Again. Then I wound up and struck her really hard on her ass cheek and she shrieked. At this time I grabbed hold of her very solidly and pushed another inch in. "OH-OH... OOOOOOH"

I withdrew almost all the way out, and I could see the tension ease out of her lower back... So I pushed it in all the way, and we both let out low moans.

"Holy shit you're tight. I almost couldn't get it in."

I noticed she was totally frozen, her body in absolute shock... Pleased, I took this opportunity to grope her breasts with very disrespectful clumsiness. I backed up, but my cock was still deeply lodged within her. I grasped her by the waist and withdrew a few inches-I could feel the suction this created. God what pleasure. I slowly fucked her up the ass, and she was just stuck there on all fours, groaning and moaning with a mixture of pain, pleasure, and shock. I knew and she knew she was 100% in my control. At that moment she existed for my pleasure only, and this was kind of thrilling to her - scary and gratifying somehow. I gently raped her ass with delectable savoring--then slowly picked up the pace, ultimately violently pounding and releasing a torrent of come deep inside places where no one had ever gone. Then I yanked out of her and fell into the chair behind me. As I caught my breath, I admired my work; she was still frozen on all fours, her head and tits on the mattress, tears coming down her temples and falling into her sweaty hair. Her sphincter was spasming and gurgling out my come. I pulled out my camera and snapped a bunch of pictures of her come filled ass. Then I moved around for some profile shots of her body, not missing her face, going from stunned to bewildered and stunned.

Then I pushed her over, took a few more shots of her on her side. I pushed her on her back and spread her legs and snapped a few more.

"wh... wha... what are you doing?"

I stopped taking pictures and began rummaging through her pocketbook again. You don't mind if I help myself to twenty bucks do you? I'm short on cash and I need to tank-up my car. I took a twenty, saw her discarded wedding band and palmed her license. I made a quick few paces over to sit at the desk and copy some things from her license onto a hotel pad of paper.

"Hey it's been a pleasure." I said walking over to her, patting her forehead and kissing her on the lips.

"How do you like being my own personal whore, Mrs. Lakhish?" I dressed quickly.

"Um... um it was really great in the beginning... but I don't think I want to try that last part again... it's too much... you know?"

I sat down on the bed next to her. "Got some news for you, my little slut..." I pinched her nipple. " I've got a hotel receipt with a date and a room number with Mr. Rubfeld's name and credit card info on it. I also have a receipt for as nasty porno movie on the same corresponding dates and room number with Your credit card on it. I also have lots of nice pictures of you covered in come and sweat, naked on the bed. I also have your address where you live with your husband, and lastly: quite a few compromising photos."

I let it sink in a bit. "Now how do you think your husband would feel if he saw all this? "

"... and you can't very well retreat to Mr. Rubfeld either, can you? Since, besides his wife, I doubt he'd feel all warm and fuzzy towards you after he saw them... Are you beginning to understand now?"

"Um... you're blackmailing me?"

"How base. Why no, Mrs. Lakhish-I'm simply ensuring your status as my personal little whore. I OWN you. I will use you as I please, where I please and when I please. Is that perfectly clear?"

Mrs. Lakhish simply turned red and nodded in acquiescence.

I left her with the taste of come in her mouth, and her pussy all sticky, her ass sore, her mind bewildered, and despite herself, a great smile on her lips.

Yep, it was a pretty typical day at the hotel...


Chapter 3

hilton hotel
100 City Way * Shaggtown * 02179
Phone: 212-656-6565 * Fax: 212 565-6565
1/25/02
58 76th Street, Apt. 2, NY, NY 01235

Dear Mrs. Lakhish

No doubt you remember your place with me as my personal Slut. I have not summoned you for several months to keep you in suspense as to whether I intend to reduce you to the whore that you are. Have no fear, your ass, as well as the rest of you, is mine forever.

Your affair with Mr. Rubfeld has no doubt continued in this time, as your husband is evidently very unsatisfactory in the boudoir. You are to visit Mr. Rubfeld one last time. Before you do, your orders are as follows: 1. )take off your thong or any other panty type thing you might be wearing. 2) Do not put one on again until I give you permission. 3) go shopping for thigh high stockings and the sexiest red dress you can find, accompanied by any accessories you may need. 4) Tomorrow you are to make yourself as desirable as possible, wearing said items and go visit Mr.Rubfeld. You are to go his office and yell at him, so that everyone can hear. Go up to him in private first and tell him in hushed tones that he is a shitty lover with a small dick, no brains, no imagination and no stamina. Then as if erupting in an argument, start yelling at him.

Be sure to say the following:" Does your fucking WIFE know you have HERPIES? Jesus, as if you weren't a miserable lover anyway, you gotta give me some fucking disease from a HOOKER? I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN, YOU ASSHOLE!"

You are then to go immediately home and pack for the weekend of Feb. 3rd, and make arrangements to come to Cleveland. You are to pack absolutely nothing except: toiletries, makeup, lingerie, high heeled shoes, the red dress, four 2 foot lengths of rope, candles, matches, chocolate, bottled water, a wooden ruler, two clothes-pins, a large silk scarf, a large dildo, and finally a video camera with all the accessories (batteries, tapes, plugs, etc.)

When you go to the airport, even if you have to arrange this in the car, you are to wear absolutely nothing except the thigh -high stockings, high heeled shoes and a trench coat. One pocket will hold at least $300 cash, your credit cards, ID, etc. The other pocket will have a metal case cutter.

Airport security will no doubt detain, search and interrogate you. You will reveal nothing of me, only that you are horny and need to go and get fucked by your master.

Forever,

Your Master


Chapter 4

"Good Afternoon, thank you for calling the Hilton. ________ speaking, how may I help you?"

"Um, yes... ah... Sir? This is Margaret Lakhish--I'm here at the airport."

"Yes, I've been expecting you, my little whore. I trust you enjoyed your flight?"

"Y-yes Sir, I did. I'm E-eager, Sir."

"Very good, then; proceed to the Ground Transportation Level--the limousine pool. You will find my driver holding a sign with your name on it: 'Mrs. Slut.' Do whatever he tells you to do, as he is acting under my directions."


Chapter 5

My personal slave knocked on the door to the suite. I looked through the peephole and saw her face was beet red and her tits jiggled under her trench-coat as she drew her suitcase along to a stop next to her.

I opened the door and motioned inward. "Please come in you filthy slut. I bet you're dripping all down your leg and spotting the nice carpet."

"Y-yes Sir."

"Yes, sir you're going to come in, or yes Sir you're dripping juices from your pussy?"

"Um, both Sir. The driver forced me to suck him off before I left the limo."

"Of course. Did he also spank you for grazing him with your teeth?"

"Um, yes sir--how did you know?"

" I told you, he was acting under my directions. It was his tip. I told him you were the loosest whore in Nevada, so not to feel bad. I am a bit surprised you made it through security in La Guardia, however. Sit here on the floor by my chair and tell me all about your trip. Spare no juicy details."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.