Domination, Medical Style - Cover

Domination, Medical Style

by DominantR

Copyright© 2002 by DominantR

Erotica Sex Story: A woman finds a new way of life, a doctor finds a slave

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   .

He sat in his office thinking about his life in general, he was alone, board, and very tired of his life. Although he had all the monetary things he had ever wanted, he wanted more, he wanted a companion but his standards were very hard to meet.

He had thought he found Mrs. Right a few months before, Jules was a nurse in his practice but as it turned out she was also a dominate and could not give up who she was for more than an evening. Although they decided it could never work out they stayed good friends and he even helped give "physicals" to her soon to be subs. She had suggested going to some parties to meet someone but he did not want to go public with his lifestyle, she also suggested an online ad, which he now was willing to try. It was 6:00 pm, all of his employees had gone home so he went to his private office and hit the icon for his online server. As the server was being dialed he went to a door off his private office and unlocked it. As he opened the door and looked in, his mind filled with scenes from the past, this room was the same as any other examination room except the only way in or out was from his private office. The table also had a few extras making it easy to bind someone down for unhindered examination. This room had been used a few times for his "private" examinations for both himself and Jules. As these memories past before him he heard the greeting announcing he was online so with one more look he closed and locked the door, went to his computer, and started preparing his ad;

"Dominate wm doctor iso sub female." He went on to give details and his web address, when he was done and had proof read it he submitted it and went home.

Sheryl was at her wits end, the bills were piling up and no temporary secretary jobs were available let alone permanent ones. She had broken up with her boring boyfriend months before and was ready for a change, she just had no idea what kind of change she needed so as she sat there looking at first job openings and then personal ads she was surprised when she read an ad from an out of state doctor. Although she had never been heavily into bondage she had tried it a few times and did enjoy it, what worried her most was going to a different state to meet someone who had openly admitted to liking bondage. She had nothing holding her here but wasn't sure so she went to bed thinking of the idea.

The weeks went by slow for him, he had had a few responses to his ad but the only one that seemed right was looking for money and although he would not have a problem with helping his sub he did not like the idea of paying for each session. So as he looked at a few more responses he found one that seemed to be it. As he wrote down the address he began to prepare a response, thinking for a long time he decided to go for it typing; "I would like to talk to you, if you are what you say you are I believe we can move forward, please send me your phone number and let me know if you will be home on Wed. at 7:00pm." He signed off wondering if this was to good to be true.

It had been 3 days since she had responded and hadn't heard back, she started to wonder if she had made a mistake but then again if he didn't answer her it wouldn't matter. As she checked her mail there it was, an uneasy feeling went through her and she debated deleting it without reading but knew she couldn't so she opened and read it and decided to answer back. She gave him her phone number and said yes to the time. All that she could do now was wait.

The clock said 6:59 as he picked up the phone and started to dial the number, he already had checked on where the phone number was so he knew which area of which state she was located in. As the conversation went on both began to relax a little, there was no talk of sex, bondage or anything else just small talk about each other. They agreed to talk again and set up a time and date. As he hung up he thought he had a good chance.


They had talked a dozens of times in the past month, he had told her what he was looking for and she what she was looking for, she had sent him her photo and he was satisfied with what he saw. This was going to be the night he found out if she was serious, this was the night he asked her to fly out and meet him. As he picked up the phone he collected his thoughts.

"Hello"

"Hello Sheryl, we have talked and know what the other wants and expects now I feel it is time to meet. Are you ready to come out here and meet in person, are you ready to try the life of submission I have offered?"

"I don't know, I want to but am scared"

"I understand but you knew from the start what you were doing, I have told you from the beginning exactly what I expect and plan on, although I enjoy speaking to you on the phone I do not want to keep this a phone only relationship, if we are to continue you need to make the commitment to meet me and I in return will keep my word"

"Ok, I will"

"Good, I will set up a flight for one week from today, I will have a room at a hotel and transportation set up and paid for you, but in return I have a few rules for you to follow, remember what I told you, in a relationship such as this it is up to you to follow my rules both when I am there and when I am not. If you do not follow my rules when I am not there I will never know but I can guarantee that this will not work. If you are serious about being a sub you must commit 100% to that"

"Ok what do I have to do"

"First when we hang up I want you to take a bath and shave all body hair off. Every morning from now on I want you to do the same thing. You also will not masturbate or do anything else to have an orgasm, do you understand and agree to these rules?"

"Yes"

"Good one more thing when you pack for your trip pack any toiletry items you might need along with one extra white button down blouse, nylons and blue skirt. When you dress for your trip you will wear only a white button down blouse, nylons, a blue skirt and shoes, you may wear earrings and a necklace if you like but "NOTHING" else."

"Ok"

"I will e-mail you your travel agenda, I am looking forward to meeting you"

"As I am you"

"Good, goodbye and remember it is you that must make sure my rules are followed when I'm not there"

"Ok I will"

And with that he hung up, she sat for a moment letting it all sink in wondering if she had made a mistake or not. As unsure as she was she was determined to follow his orders as he had told her so she went and poured herself a bath.

She finished and, as she looked in the mirror at her naked reflection, she noticed how naked she really was without any pubic hair. She had never shaved herself there before and had to stop several times while shaving to let herself calm down, all she could think of was how badly she needed to cum and how he had told her she couldn't. There was no way she could sleep through the night without some sort of relief she thought, even now she was so wet she could see and feel herself leaking down her leg but she must keep her promise. So she went to bed and forced herself to keep her hand away from her sex.

As she departed the airplane she wondered what he would look like, what he would say or do. The flight had been nice but even the service of the first class section was lost on her, she had never been so nervous in her life. She looked around the terminal and suddenly a man dressed like in a black tux walked up to her

"You are Sheryl" it was more of a statement than a question

"Yes"

"I will be your driver, please follow me" and with that he walked towards the exit. As the driver held the door open for her she looked inside the limo expecting to see him but no one was inside. "Where is he" she asked the driver

"I only know I am to pick you up and take you to your hotel, then tomorrow I will pick you up at 8:00 in the morning and take you to a doctors office." Her head was spinning as they arrived at the hotel, is this some sort of game or trick? The driver opened the door up, took her small bag and went to the desk to check her in; all she could do was follow. As the bellhop took her bag and opened up the room she was beginning to wonder if she should go back to the airport and go home. Inside she found the most luxurious room she had ever seen, this must be the best room in this city she thought, she saw a large bouquet of flowers with a letter attached to it, she smelt the flowers and opened the envelope:

"Welcome Sheryl, hope the flight was good, You will find anything you need within this hotel and everything can be charged to your room. Room service will bring you your food if you would like or you can go down to the restaurant and eat. Tomorrow the driver will pick you up at 8:00am and bring you to my office, tell the receptionist you are Sheryl and have an appointment to see Jules she will take care of the rest. You will be given a blood and urine test as well as a few other medical checkups, this is necessary for me to insure you are clean and healthy, I regret having to do this but in this day and age I believe you know as well as I do you can't be to careful. Just so you know I have also taken the same tests and will, if you like, show you the results. We will not meet in person until the test results are back which will be the day after tomorrow. I will call you tomorrow night so take tomorrow to see the sites; the limo and driver will be at your disposal. Remember all rules are still in effect also you will follow all instructions from Jules, my nurse, as if they were my own. I have left a wakeup call for 6:30 in the morning so you will have time to eat and get ready. At breakfast drink only one cup of coffee (or tea if you prefer) and two glasses of water then do not use the bathroom till you get to the office. Have a good evening."

"How dare he" she thought, but realized he was right, in this day and age you couldn't be too careful. She looked around "well at least I'll live like a queen for awhile."

At 6:30 the phone rang, after she answered the wakeup and collected her thoughts she went to making sure she was perfect for the day, after breakfast she entered the limo and it took her to the doctors office. She told the receptionist she had an appointment and looked around hoping to get a glimpse of him, as she sat down she tried to keep from squirming but she really had to pee bad, it had been nearly an hour since she had drank the coffee and water. The door opened and the nurse asked her to follow she followed until they came to a scale "please step on the scale"

"Could we do the pee sample first I really have to go"

"We will get to that a lot faster if you do what your told and get on the scale." Sheryl was startled by her harsh treatment but remembered the note and how she was to follow all instructions as if they were his, "I can't flunk my first real test," she thought as she stepped onto the scale. After the height and weight were recorded she followed the nurse to a small bathroom "remove your blouse and skirt, you can leave the nylons and shoes on if you want" and started to leave to go into another room. She asked why and the nurse told her to just do what she was told, she decided if it meant her relieving herself before she either popped or had an accident she would do it. She had undressed when the nurse returned with three cups and placed one in the holder on the toilet, she then put on two surgical gloves and said "you will fill each cup until I say stop you will then get up, let me put another cup down and wait until I say start, if you do not stop when I tell you to I will make sure you regret it, now sit." She was so mad and so embarrassed she was about to cry, here she was naked and completely shaven with this bitch telling her when she could and could not pee, to top it off she had no choice but to do as she was told and the combination of emotions were making her nipples and clit harder than she could imagine. She sat down trying hard not to look at the nurse "start." The flow started "Stop," she tried not to scream as she stopped the flow holding her eyes shut with tears starting down here cheek "stand up now" she stood up and watched the nurse pick the cup up and replace it with another. Again she sat, started to pee was told to stop and stand up, she didn't know if she could take it again but sat and started the process again. As she stood up the third time she expected the nurse to cap this bottle as she had done the other two and tell her to finish but instead the nurse turned around to the sink and poured the bottle out, she then replaced the cup and told her to sit "why in the hell did you do that?" she was furious.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.