My Fucking Nephew Ltr 3 - Cover

My Fucking Nephew Ltr 3

by Linda Jean

Copyright© 2002 by Linda Jean

Erotica Sex Story: I think I have it under control, you tell me?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Nephew   .

Well things are working out thanks to the cold weather. It has been below 0 here now for over a month (well almost every day) and it has gotten all the way up to 8 degrees four times since Bart has been here. I have been going along with the little shit now for almost a week. In a way I kind of think a younger man is good to have around. Things have been going along all right and when Peter arrived Friday night I was on pins and needles. You see I kept putting off Bart having sex with Shirley and myself. I had spoke with Shirley about him and she would not come over what so ever.

Because Bart was pissed about Shirley's refusal to fuck him with me, I kept waiting for Bart to do or say something to Peter. He was good enough to keep his mouth shut, however being the little asshole he is he made me pay all weekend. The little shit made me suck him off in the kitchen while Peter was watching TV in the Den. When Peter went into the bathroom, I had to take him in my ass in my office doorway watching the bathroom door in case Peter did not stay long. The only thing that saved me doing all these quickies is Bart. When it was doing something real sneaky like that he would come real fast, so that meant that while he was real quick all he would do is light my fire so to speak.

Now we did this all day whenever it looked like Peter was busy for a few minutes. When Peter finely ran to the store around 3 was the only time I had any chance to get any realize myself. Bart has a nasty dirty mind and he loves to think of ways to have sex so we could get caught. Here he is excited and I am scared to death. The only good thing about this weekend was having sex with Peter. Normally sex with Peter is Wam-Bam, but with the way Bart was driving me crazy keeping me so fucking hot made sex with Peter wonderful.

Bart had me to let him put in a camera in our bedroom so he could watch Peter and myself make love. I did not want it but he gave me no choice. Funny thing about it was when I was making love with Peter; I wanted to put on such a show for Bart that it would drive him crazy. Because of the way I was acting, Peter wanted it to last so we did things Friday night that we haven't done in so many years I can't remember when it was.

I rode Peter facing the end of the bed and wall where Bart had put his hidden camera in the hanging plant. I fucked Peter like crazy telling him how much I loved him and his cock. I talked much more with Peter than I had in years. I kept telling him how great his cock felt. I begged him to never stop fucking me, I could feel him ready to climax so I jumped off of him, aimed my ass at the wall and plant as I would kiss his balls and cock. I was driving Peter crazy keeping him right there. I got him cooled down just a little and I begged him to fuck my asshole. Peter loves doing me there but I seldom let him have my asshole because he is so quick and when I do Anal I love it being cone a nice long time.

Anyway I was quite wild myself I guess it was knowing that Bart was sitting at his computer watching us having sex. I knew he was sitting there stroking himself as he watched. I looked at the hidden camera and I kept saying how much that "I love your hard cock fucking me" I said it over and over. The biggest problem was I did not know if I meant Peter's dick or Bart's dick. I am sure Peter knew I was talking to him; after all it was just him and I there making love. I am also sure that Bart thought I was talking to him as he watched my face in pure lust and pleasure as I rode Peter's cock to heaven.

When Peter did come I had not but it was too late, I ground my ass against him moaning and grinding letting him believe I had also climaxed. I got off of him, went, and grabbed a warm cloth to clean him off and a hand towel to dry him. He was almost asleep when I finished. I told him I was going to go grab a drink from the kitchen. I asked him if he wanted anything but it was like I hit the sleep switch, Peter was out. I grabbed my robe, put it on and went to the Kitchen, walking in I found Bart waiting for me. He said "I know you didn't come yet, I know how you scream and I know your face, bend over the stool and I'll finish the Job Uncle Peter couldn't." I hated him; I hated Bart and his smart-ass mouth.

I bent over the stool and as Bart moved in behind me he raised the back of my robe and placed it on my back. I felt his big thick cock expand my ass as he slid in with ease. He reached around and began rubbing my clit. He said "too bad, too bad uncle Peter couldn't do this for you, you like this don't you?" I was trying to catch my breath as Bart fucked me using those lovely long, deep penetrating strokes. Never giving an inch of letting up his clit abuse. I grabbed my breast and worked my nipples just the way I love. Because I was so ready with Peter it did not take very long for Bart to take me to that place that I love so much. I reached up, grabbed a tablemat, and shoved it in my mouth. I knew that if I didn't my scream would wake up my husband and we would be caught. I let loose as Bart slammed in and out. We came at the same time.

I felt his cock throbbing and flexing in my ass, I squeezed my ass hard to clamp hold of his cock. Wanting him to know how much I loved it. When we finely finished my head was spinning as if I were dizzy. I felt him pull back and I heard the plop as his cock came out. He stepped back and I stood up letting the back of my robe drop. I turned around and gave Bart a real wet, real hot kiss to thank him for finishing the job I needed finishing. He pulled away and went to his room. I finely grabbed that drink and went back to my bedroom to take a shower. I looked at Peter and he was fast asleep. I closed the bathroom door to take my shower. Standing there I was trying to figure out what I was going to do. I knew Bart had the upper hand and I was caught between a rock and a hard place. (His fucking prick)

Now all day Saturday on and off like I told you just drove me to do Friday night all over again. Including going to the kitchen to find Bart waiting for me again. Saturday night I sucked him off then after getting him and myself a drink, I went back to work getting him hard again so he would fuck me. He was being a real asshole at first, he wanted to get off by my sucking him, but he wasn't going to do anything for me. I was still so turned on and I desperately needed to come myself. Peter fucked me but like normal he was on and off before I was in second gear.

Bart made me beg him to fuck me and then only if I could get him hard again after I already blew him. The way he made me work for it was so nasty and dirty that all it did was make me desire sex more. Sunday when Peter wanted to go to Church I begged off telling him I was not feeling well. He was going to stay with me but I persuaded him to go ahead with out me. Bart had made it clear that he was not about to go to church with us Saturday evening. Peter was driving out the driveway when Bart entered my bedroom. He said "I knew you would not go to church this morning, I knew you would stay here and worship the god you love so much. Suck your god and make him hard."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.