Party Orgy - Cover

Party Orgy

by Moose

Copyright© 2002 by Moose

Erotica Sex Story: The first party our protagonist goes to is a dud, but the second one more than makes up for it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   .

I didn't even think I was going to make it to the party. I had already been invited to one, and I just didn't see how I was going to squeeze both into the night. However, the other party turned out to be a dud, so off I went in search of party number two.

I found it, alright, and there seemed to be a lot of people there. My eyes immediately latched onto two beautiful gals who didn't seem like they were having a very good time. So, being a gentleman, I figured I'd at least keep them company.

Before I could catch them, however, they went upstairs - not too deftly, I might add. It was apparent that they'd had more than a little bit to drink. As they staggered up the stairs, I looked around the rest of the room in search of the host. But he was nowhere to be found. In fact, I didn't see anybody I recognized. So I decided to follow the two gals up the stairs and perhaps introduce myself. I figured at least I could get a phone number and catch them at a better time.

However, I lost track of them in the vastness of the upstairs area. So many doors! They had to have gone into one of the rooms... but which one? There were no sounds coming from any of the rooms. Well, I figured, I guess I'll look in a few and see if I can find them. So I reached for the nearest door and opened it just far enough to see if they were in the room.

Jackpot! The first door I opened revealed the two women, sprawled out on the bed. But what I saw them doing took even me by surprise. One of the gals, a brunette, was feeling up the blonde. She had her hand under the blonde's blouse and was feeling her nicely shaped breast. Then she started taking the blouse off and kissing her friend's chest. Then she kissed her mouth.

(I never found out their names, so for storytelling purposes I will call the blonde Suzie and the brunette Lisa.)

I must have gasped, because all of a sudden the women looked up and saw me standing in the doorway. I hadn't realized it, but I had opened the door completely, taken in by this unexpected sight. But then something even more unexpected happened - Lisa was waving me inside!

Not being one to pass up a chance like this, I immediately went to the other side of the bed and helped Lisa start stripping Suzie. As I was doing so, I was thinking, wow, I've always wanted to make it with two women at the same time. Now's my chance!

Once Suzie's blouse had been removed, Lisa moved her head down to suck on her left nipple. I wasn't about to be left out, so I started sucking on the right one. Suzie was moaning in pleasure at this double-barrelled assault on her slender body.

Then I noticed that the three of us were not alone - another couple had walked into the room. The two (who I will call Ray and Angie) were also surprised by what they saw. Ray looked quite muscular, much more so than my lean frame. Angela was another brunette, but with larger breasts than either Suzie or Lisa.

Lisa saw the new couple at almost the same time I did. And, at the same time, we motioned the newcomers into the room to join in. With a giggle they immediately came toward the bed. Lisa stood up to embrace Ray, and they shared several passionate kisses. Angie got down on the bed and started sucking on the nipple Lisa had abandoned.

Suzie noticed this change of technique, and her eyes popped open to see the newly arrived couple. But she just smiled and relaxed, enjoying the sensations that were enveloping her aroused body.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.