Mom's Eye for Son's Tooth - Cover

Mom's Eye for Son's Tooth

Copyright© 2002 by DiscipleN

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Can she be her son's salvation? Will he be hers?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Masturbation  

Chuck was pissed off again the next day, at himself. He growled into the mirror and tried to remember his plans to make his mother fuck him. It should be easy by now, but each time he considered it he flashed a memory of her smile as he tucked himself into her breasts. What was wrong with him?

His day at school reflected his confusion. Instead of history he walked into his math room. Mrs. Plachette eyed him drearily.

"Chuck Hughes, I didn't expect you until next hour. Is there some special reason you visit me early?"

Laughter fluttered around the room.

"Fuck." Was all he said and left.

He stumbled into Susie, the pretty student who had inspired his libido originally. She was an innocent dish, tall with long, straight brown hair, curves that would fit an Italian sports car, and a smile to turn frowns into robins.

"Chuck!"

"Oh, hi Susie. You take this math class?"

"Yeah, and I'm late." She wanted to nudge past him.

Chuck blocked her and looked down her buttoned shirt.

"You're just a freshman."

"I like math."

"I've got something you'd like better."

"Eeww, you tried to put your hand up my dress!"

"Yeah, well it's a nice dress."

Susie looked at him strange. She laughed. "Get out of my way."

Chuck stepped aside before he realized he didn't want to.

She slipped inside the room before he could grab her. He wanted to grab her and drag her into a bathroom. What was wrong with him?

He arrived home emotionally clueless. He thought about Susie and her mouth sized tits, and he was pissed off again that he couldn't muster the power to take control of her. He thought of his mother, and now that she had begun to behave as if she wanted to suck his dick, it was the last thing on his mind. He wasn't even very horny. He was just pissed.

"How was school today?" Dorothy stood in the living room with her arms in front of her. Her hand crossed over the frayed material of her house dress.

"It was shit. I'm going to my room."

"Is there anything you'd like me to do?" Her eyes followed him expectantly.

"I don't care."

"Ok, honey." Dorothy declined her head. At least the house needed her. The rounds of cleaning never seemed to end. After fixing a light snack her labor recommenced.

She was rinsing a washcloth in the bathroom, humming a blue refrain when Chuck walked in behind her and pulled her dress up. He pushed two fingers into her cunt from behind.

"OHH, Chuck! Please, your hurting me."

"I'm going to fuck that mother."

"No, you can't." She jumped away. Her voice used a harder edge than it had in the past. Both were startled by it's strength.

Chuck was ready to strike her, but he read her eyes. They weren't afraid. His mother trembled like kitten before a dog, but her eyes were almost smoldering. Chuck popped the button off his jeans and tore down his zipper. He wasn't wearing undershorts. His cock leapt out nearly full of blood. "Take off that dress."

Dorothy had awakened that morning to a haze of emotions. Her terrible fears of her son were vaporized and wafted around her as she attended the day's chores. She could still feel it, but other feelings crept in through the tears in her dress. Her lips felt flush and warm. Her breasts were like delicate flowers sensitive to every swish of her clothes. She moved quite relaxed, and with unasked telepathy she had wandered into the living room and stood silently for five minutes before Chuck returned from school.

For more than a week, she had dreaded his return, his insults and his hard cock pressing into her throat, filling her with cum. This day had detached itself from recent history, and she had patiently waited for him, ready.

Today her son wanted to fuck her, as her husband would, with hate. Ceramic tiles echoed his order with a tinny reflection. Dorothy lifted her head and stared right back at her son. She heard the oddest sentence spoken out of her own mouth. "You're not hard enough for me."

Chuck looked at his dick and lost focus. Not yet fully hard, it wilted slightly at his distracted pause. He began to panic. "No, I'm going to fuck you mom."

He grabbed the shoulders of her dress and thrust them over her arms.

Dorothy's firm breasts fell into view. They jiggled like young vines on a trellis when the evening wind blew.

"God, they're so beautiful!" Chuck wrapped a hand over his cock and pumped on it as he stared at his mother's tits.

She knelt down, beneath his reviving cock, and opened her mouth.

"Let me." Was all she said, and she took her son's bulging prick from his grip and sucked it into her mouth.

"Oh, ooh moooom-mie." Chuck was transported by the delicate touch of her fingers and the wet, yielding lips that wrapped his cock in warm folds. Her tongue journeyed along it's length and rasped under it's bulbous head. Her cheeks and throat drew tightly around it, and she pulled her head back, slowly dragging on her son's stone hard dick until his head nearly popped out. She quickly licked it's blind eye, and she lightly cupped his balls at the base of the fully erect shaft. Then she breathed it back, deep inside her.

"Aaaawwwhh." Chuck flailed for a mental perch free from the love that dissolved into his bloodstream. He failed. His cock took control of him, and it's joy weakened him until he was like a baby.

Dorothy mewled and moaned. Her son's joy was her own. Her head moved swifter and swifter upon the mighty flesh that had become one with her desire. It's tremors and halting jerks beckoned her to suck faster and faster. His balls rumbled with potential and the boy of her creation grabbed her head, softly. She sensed a flickering light burst inside her and burn. She groaned. Flames licked throughout her spirit to the rhythm of her sucking. She felt alive with power. Each drag of his cock filled her with energy, energy that spun in a circle and grew.

Chuck's angry vitality hoisted itself from his loins and erupted as white jets of plasma filling her mouth. Cum shot down her throat and detonated the vortex of his mother's reward.

"MMNNNNNGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!" Dorothy exploded from within but never skipped a sucking beat upon her son's manhood.

"Oh, mother. Mother what have I done?" He pumped measure after measure of cum inside her. He lifted her beautiful hair and gazed at his fingers beneath.

Dorothy gulped the last spurts of his seed and pulled back for the last time. She left a dozen kisses on the incredibly soft head.

"Come here." She whispered and cradled his hips. Her face leaned into his firm stomach. Chuck felt himself close to tears as he melted into his mother's arms. They lay together upon the bathroom floor until they got cold.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.