Mom's Eye for Son's Tooth - Cover

Mom's Eye for Son's Tooth

Copyright© 2002 by DiscipleN

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Can she be her son's salvation? Will he be hers?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Masturbation  

Dorothy, shut her self into the bedroom, lay buried under the covers. The past week had taken it's toll and now all she could do was lie down and cry. Her ass was a giant bruise. She had tried to cool it with a wet towel, but even that was too harsh for her terribly sensitive cheeks. Curled on her side, she sobbed into her pillow, praying her son would stay out for the whole day.

"Mother!" Chuck's voice called from the living room.

Dorothy flinched and shook all over. No. Please.

"Mother?" His voice was outside her door.

She wrapped the pillow around her head trying to bury her unquenchable sobs.

He knocked lightly. "Mother, I can hear you."

"Oh, Chuck. Mommy needs some sleep. Can you come back later?"

Chuck opened the door. "No. I need you right now."

His mother peeked at him, her eyes visible just above the edge of her comforter. "Oh, Chuck. I beg you. Please let mommy get some sleep."

"Mom, you have to stop being so lazy." He said quietly. He walked right up to the bed.

Dorothy sniffed and groaned.

"It hurts so much." She said.

"I know." Chuck brushed his hand against her forehead.

"I-I'll be real good. Just let mommy get a little sleep."

"Aw, poor thing, but this will take only a minute." He smiled at her.

"Wh-what is it?" Dorothy couldn't dare disobey him or even stall him.

"I want you to tell me something."

Oh, no. She could hear the threat already in his voice, no matter how kindly he pretended.

"Please. I-I don't know."

"You haven't heard the question yet." His voice almost slipped into anger.

His mother swallowed her sobs, petrified from her fear.

"Now tell me mother. Are you really a cocksucker?"

"Oh, Chuck!" She burst out.

Chuck snapped at her. "Answer me!"

Dorothy painfully met his eyes. "I-I don't know... I don't know what to say."

"You know. You know what you feel when I push into your mouth."

"I feel terrible. You're so terrible to me."

"I'm just teaching you, but I have to know what you're feeling when you suck me. You like it, don't you."

"Chuck, I'm so confused. I-I'll say anything." She surrendered. Hope failed. "If you wouldn't be so terrible..."

"How am I terrible? You're my mother. I love you."

"No, no Chuck. You force me. You bend every word. Y-you h-hit me."

"Dad hit both of us, but it was for our own good."

"No, never. H-he was a brute." Dorothy suddenly rose and grabbed her son's shoulders. "Don't be a brute Chuck, not to anyone. Not to me, please."

"You're a liar."

"No. Go ahead, hit me. I don't care anymore. Nothing you do can make me believe your father was anything but evil."

Chuck paused. Her words echoed within him as if they were the first words he had ever heard her speak. Their conviction was pure. Slowly he spread a smile across his face.

"Fine."

Dorothy watched her son. On his face two images wrestled, the boy's father, and her own. They faded and in their place was the same dear child she prayed would not forsake her.

"Please son, let mommy rest."

"Do you promise to be good?"

Dorothy swallowed. "Yes Chuck."

"Will you do what I tell you?"

Dorothy dropped her eyes. "Yes Chuck."

"Okay, now tell me. Are you a cocksucker?"

"Mmm." She looked one, last, pleading look at her son.

He only stared at her harder.

Finally, Dorothy accepted the new bargain between them. "Yes. Yes Chuck. I-I am a cocksucker."

"Good. Now suck this." He kneeled on the bed. His cock jutted out between his unzipped zipper.

It pointed at her expectantly. Chuck's smile was worse than ever.

Dorothy knew her only option. She opened her mouth and closed her eyes.

"No. That's not good enough." Chuck slapped her lightly.

Startled, she gulped and asked. "What do you want?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.