Another Fantasy Fulfilled - Cover

Another Fantasy Fulfilled

by Danell

Copyright© 2002 by Danell

Erotica Sex Story: Husband and wife share a romantic getaway

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   BiSexual   .

It's a beautiful evening in Southern Florida. We're having a nice dinner together at a beach front restaurant, after enjoying the most incredible sunset just a half hour earlier. This fantasy weekend is going great, with no regrets so far. At the table, we sit and discuss some of the things we've done so far in just the couple days together... and the discussion begins heating us up again. Our chat is temporarily interrupted by the waitress who takes our plates and asks us if we want another drink (we had a couple of beers during dinner) and I order myself a glass of wine. The waitress is a very beautiful woman, dressed modestly in her casual dress code, but sexy nonetheless. She was tall, thin, long legs, auburn hair, and filled out her collared pull over shirt quite nicely. It was her eyes caught my attention, and apparently yours too. But she had that something extra... something you can't describe... and we both noticed... just a "presence" about her. She is very friendly and borders on flirtatious, obviously attracting that little bit extra in tips each night.

She turns to you saying "what would you like, sweetie?" You smile and ask what she recommends. She gives you three choices of her favorite drinks... including a house wine, a beer the restaurant brews themselves, and a mixed drink which the waitress calls "her most favorite of all time." What the heck, you think... "give me the mixed drink. If you like it, I'm sure I will too." The waitress smiles, winks at you saying

"great choice, honey", and heads for the bar. You giggle and tell me you think she was flirting with you. I laugh back... "who was flirting with who?" I then repeat your words "Give me the mixed drink. If you like it, I'm sure I will too"... and I comment that it sounds like YOU started it. We both laugh as the drinks arrive. Again, you and the waitress make eye contact as she heads to another table. "Eddie, remember you asking me what type of woman I'd be attracted to?

Well... HER!!" I respond with a little "hmmmmm" then half joking, half seriously ask if you'd allow me to ask her to join us after she gets off work later.

"NO!!!" you quickly respond. "I'd be too embarrassed... wouldn't know what to do... and beside, I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet." I understand completely, and we spend the next hour discussing this subject... eye balling the waitress... and drinking a bit more. I reach over to whisper in your ear: "This woman arouses you, doesn't she?" You smile and deny my accusation. I then whisper

"so you're saying that if I placed my hand on your thigh right this very moment, and slid it up your sun dress, that I wouldn't feel a large puddle of wetness at the top?" I hear a little "prrrrrr" from your mouth... but you think quickly. "Sure you'd feel me wet... but it would be because your touch, not the waitress." You're not only gorgeous, you're smart. <wink>

Finally, we're done and get ready to leave. The waitress's flirtation must've worked, because I threw down roughly twenty percent of the bill as her tip, and you threw down an extra ten dollar bill. You then winked at HER, and grabbed my hand quickly to leave. I have this feeling had we stayed longer, your answer to my previous question might've changed. I didn't want to push it though. :-)

You apparently got a rush out of the little game you two played. You've never flirted with another woman and it felt great. Maybe it was because there was no pressure... no expectations... or maybe it was because I was there making you feel at ease. I'm guessing it was a combination of all three. Regardless, you're wet... horny... needy. You embrace me tightly, whispering in my ear "Eddie honey, I want you in me... NOW." I tingle... big time. We're far from our condo and even our car. You take my hand and briskly walk the streets, impatiently looking for a dark, quiet place. We find a real dark area under a house or apartment at the beach... up on stilts that keep it safe from high tide. You throw me up against one, kissing me furiously... pulling out my cock with your free hands. Once out, you quickly pull up your dress, throw one leg around the back of me and the pillar, and guide yourself to my hardness, and beyond. You're doing the thrusting... I'm just moaning like mad. You have an intense look on your face... you NEEDED this... you had to have it.

Within minutes, we both cum. Out of breath, you back off... bend down... and suck once or twice... removing all excess juices from my tool.

We gather our composure, get back to the main drag, and enjoy a nice walk.

A few minutes into the walk, we're still discussing what it would take to get you to let another woman join us. You try explaining yourself... why you don't think you could ever do it. I totally understand your point, but I am enjoying you squirming as you think about it. You're so cute when you defend yourself... and I can't take it a minute longer. We're walking hand in hand when I suddenly pull your hand around, pushing you against a telephone pole on Main Street, and say "shut up and kiss me"... and we do... long, passionate, perfect. Without saying a word, we continue our walk.

About a mile later, I glance up the street and smile. "So... let's do something spontaneous... exciting... right now... right here!" Your eyes open wide, "you mean what just happened wasn't spontaneous???" We both laugh. You're VERY much in the mood, though still leery of what I'd have in mind. Before you have a chance to respond, I grab your hand and walk briskly forward... a few doors up... and pull you into a somewhat run-down building with flashing lights everywhere. It only takes a minute to realize we're in a strip joint.

This might be fun, you think... and we pay the cover, order a couple beers, and find a table. You quickly decide you don't want to sit near the dance floor, as you might be too embarrassed. We pick a corner table and sit back and enjoy. We spend the next half hour rating the women... laughing at the ones who have a body more fit to be a lady wrestler than a stripper, and admiring the attractive sexy ones. We ask each other who our favorite girl is, and we both have a hard time answering. There are many, but none who make us tingle. Then, right in the middle of a sip of our drinks, we simultaneously point and say "HER!!" The most gorgeous woman walked out of the back room. She walked with a certain confidence, yet not arrogant. She had beautiful dark brown hair down to her mid-back, dark skin, and a smile that lit up the place. It was interesting how we both determined we liked her in just a few seconds.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.