Gabrielle - Cover

Gabrielle

Copyright© 2002 by BT

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A frustrated wife finds revenge to be the key to unlocking her sexuality

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   BiSexual   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Several weeks went by and no mention of the incident had been spoken by either of us. I had replayed the spy tape which she didn't know existed and marveled at how completely different she was that night. I had never seen her more in touch with herself and although the experience was not ideal for me, I must admit that the dominance thing was a bit more erotic than I had ever thought it could be. I have never even considered the possibility that it would be anything other than painful and never imagined that Gabrielle could even begin to be the person I watched on the screen. The sight of her with that huge dildo is great fodder for my jack off time.

Though we had not spoken of the event there seemed to be less tension between us and she seemed more relaxed. It seemed that our encounter on that night must have revealed something to her that allowed her to feel more vital. She was still not looking to me for fulfillment but I felt we were not far off from discussing the most difficult issue in our relationship.

I travel a lot with my job and Gabrielle has many outside pursuits. Though she does not work outside the home, her days are filled with neighborhood involvement, workouts and volunteering. She is a fixture in our quaint little community and she is often asked to keep an eye on neighbor's homes and kids and just in general she is very well liked and trusted.

Several of the young girls in the neighborhood stop by often to chat and see what food and drinks we have for them. They ask for boy advice and help with homework or confide their problems at home with their parents or other siblings.

Upon return from one particular trip I arrived late morning to find a note from Gabrielle saying she had been invited to the lake with friends and that she would not arrive home until late in the evening. I was disappointed as I had been away for several days and had looked forward to some time with her. I decided it would give me time to spend in the office with my little porno movie.

As I walked into the office I noticed the blinking light on the VCR indicating recording had taken place. I thought little of it and just figured Gabrielle had come out for something although she rarely does.

I rewound the tape and pressed play. It was Gabrielle and Cindy a young girl from down the street. She was almost 17 and had an older sister, Brenda 18, who was a senior in High School. Cindy was a bright girl with a love of horses. Most times I saw her she was in jeans and t-shirt and riding boots. She was very slim and willowy with long legs and had often mentioned to us that being the tallest girl was a problem for the boys she was in class with. She was probably just at 5' 7".

As they entered the room and the recorder began, they were chattering away about this and that and quickly the subject ended up on boys. Cindy explained that the boys in her class had spread a rumor that she would put out and that it had hurt her feelings although she wasn't entirely innocent of the charge.

"What do you mean?" Gabrielle inquired.

"Well, I have been with a couple of boys in the woods. I just played around with them. Nothing serious. I was really just teasing them to see if I could make their jeans rise and then once I got carried away and ended up fondling two of the boys. One, the cutest boy in school, has now asked me back to the woods so I can "take the next step," He wants me to suck his thing and I am not sure if I should or not. I want him to like me but I am scared."

I could see that Gabrielle was not entirely comfortable talking about it and she squirmed as she listened.

"What should I do and how do I suck him?"

Stunned, Gabrielle's mouth grew dry and it was difficult for her to hide her crimson flush. Her breathing was getting a bit more pronounced as she asked, "What do you know?" It was an awkward question.

"I was hoping you could show me how to do it. You know like on a coke bottle or a hot dog or something?"

Gabrielle was clearly getting horny but was very unsure how to proceed. "Your parents would not appreciate me doing that Cindy. I think they would have a serious problem with you discussing this with me."

"Oh they will never know, besides all the girls around here know that you are the coolest person in the neighborhood and they all suggested that I talk to you. Please Mrs. McCain. I need help with this and I am going to do it anyway so I want to do it right."

I was surprised, even shocked when Gabrielle said, "you are right if you are going to do it you might as well do it right. If you are determined to do it right then I have just the thing to use as your test."

Gabrielle reached under the futon and pulled out a slender vibarator with a rubber sleeve over it. "This is just the ticket. It will probably be about the size of your young man's cock."

"Oh no Mrs. McCain, Danny's thing is much bigger than that. It is probably like your hand in a fist."

"Are you sure Cindy?"

"Yes Ma'am. Is that bigger than usual?"

"Well it depends." Gabrielle tried not to show her disbelief. "If you say it is bigger then maybe we need to use this." She reached under the futon once again and unleashed Kong. Cindy's eyes grew as wide as quarters and said well I think it is about that big but it looks really big up close."

Gabrielle said, "Which would you prefer?"

Cindy motioned to Kong almost in a trance as she stared at it.

Gabrielle said "I will strap it on for you so you can get the real sensation of a body behind it. He is liable to pump at your mouth so you want to be ready if that happens."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.