Gabrielle - Cover

Gabrielle

Copyright© 2002 by BT

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A frustrated wife finds revenge to be the key to unlocking her sexuality

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   BiSexual   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Gabrielle is 5"4" and 100 Lbs of solid muscle. Smallish breasts and firm ass with cannons for arms and strong legs. Since we first married 10 years ago she has been obsessed with her body and fairly disinterested in sex other than the occasional missionary requirements.

A couple of years back I added an office to the back of my garage and equipped it with computer, TV, stereo, VCR and DVD. Being a twentieth century male I have quite a collection of electronica including digital camera and video equipment.

I repeatedly requested that we retire to the office and she allow me to videotape our somewhat boring sex and she would always refused.

I decided to install a motion sensor spy cam in the office on the off chance that she would one day agree to join me in the office for a romp.

After a night out to dinner and a couple of drinks we returned home and to my surprise she suggested we go to the office. I have a futon in my office and as we entered I dimmed the lights and heard the video recorder grinding to a start. The sound of it engaging had gone un-noticed and I quickly grabbed Gabrielle and kissed her deeply in an effort to be sure she hadn't caught on to my game.

She dropped the short black skirt she was wearing and slid out of her t-shirt top and revealed a real anomaly. She stood in front of me with a red thong and matching lace bra.

She said "I bet you didn't expect this."

She began to slide her hand up and down over the small piece of lace and slowly leaned down onto the futon. Her ass was on the edge of the seat and she spread her legs wide on the floor and rubbed with more resolve.

Then something she had never even hinted at occurred. She said, "Eat my pussy or I will whip your ass."

She had reached under the futon and pulled out a piece of 1"X 4" wood and said "I am serious as cancer and I mean now."

I was stunned but quickly jumped between her legs and buried my face in her now dripping crotch. I licked around the thin string that had now slipped between the folds of her labia. I had been here hundreds of times before and never remember it so completely saturated with her juice. I was almost overcome by the seemingly endless flow. She maneuvered around to lie flat on the futon with her tight little ass button just above the edge of the seat, legs still stretched out onto the floor. I licked her ass and tongued her hole with complete abandon.

With my face buried in her ass she began to close her legs together. Her thighs pressed against my ears and soon I could not breath and thought perhaps an orgasm was at hand. Then she rolled herself over onto her back leaving me seated on the floor with my head still trapped by her powerful legs and her sitting on the futon very comfortably.

She said, "Time for a talk. You have complained for several years about my lack of interest in sex and now I am going to show you how much that has pissed me off. You have not fulfilled my needs and I have been left to masturbate alone to get satisfaction. When I release you, you are going to lie forward face down and put your hands behind your back, do you understand?"

"Yes." I replied and as she released me I did as she said knowing that the piece of wood she wielded must still be close by. I felt a rope on my back and shortly my hands were tied tightly. In just another moment I heard the whoosh of rushing air and felt the bite of that paddle. She had summoned all her strength and let me have it. It was the first of many to follow.

As she swung her tool she told me just how neglected she had felt. "With each lick you are going to feel the pain I have suffered through for years. You son of a bitch. You worthless Cocksucker. You do not deserve to lick my pussy. Do you realize how many men would die to have their cocks in my pussy?"

She was right, I always noticed them staring and some even making advances. As her tears and anger subsided the strokes on my ass grew lighter and finally she was exhausted and dropped the board. Then very calmly she said, "I am going to use this vibarator and masturbate. You just lie there quietly."

I did as she instructed and watched and listened as she stroked herself to orgasm. It was something I had not seen in a long time and as she reached her peak with tears trailing down her cheeks.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.