Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 89

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 89 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

When I awoke, the sun was streaming through the windows. In the excitement following my spontaneous sex session with the policeman the night before, I'd forgotten to close the curtains. I eased myself out of bed, careful not to wake a softly snoring Lena, and shrugged on a bathrobe. Down in the kitchen I made coffee, toast and some cereal, the clock on the wall said it was nine thirty. I was sitting happily munching my way through my Special K when I heard the toilet flush and a few seconds later, through the open kitchen door, I saw Lena coming down the stairs, yawning and stretching as she ambled across the living room carpet. She had my full attention. Whereas I had put on a bathrobe, Lena had pulled on a large T-shirt, one of those really long ones designed to be used as a night-shirt. It was white, with a full-length cartoon print of Minnie Mouse in a coquettish pose, complete with red and white spotted skirt, pink bow and long fluttering eyelashes.

Normally these T-shirts came down to just above the knee, but not when Lena wears them. After the shirt had covered her enormous breasts, which now slowly swayed hypnotically as she walked, and had cascaded over her huge arse; the hem ended up just below her crack.

She came around the table and stooped to kiss my cheek. She said, "Good morning Annie, how's my favourite squeeze this morning?" I tried to respond but I nearly choked on my cereal. She moved to the counter and popped some bread in to the toaster, and it was then that I noticed that she hadn't bothered with panties and that I could just see the tattoo on her arse. She turned and faced me, a twinkle in her eye and a sly grin on her face. She leaned back on the counter and I watched as the hem at the front of her T shirt rose up to reveal her trimmed heart-shaped bush. She knew that I had little or no resistance to her charms and it was obvious that she loved playing the tart. "Enjoying the view?" she asked cheekily.

"Of course, it's something I'll never tire of looking at." She smiled and said, "Well it's yours to look at for as long as you like." And with that she hiked up her T shirt and flashed her pussy at me.

With a loud clang, her toast popped up and she sat down opposite me to butter it and smear it with apricot conserve. She stared at me impassively across the table, I got the impression that she was about to either make an important announcement or that she was going to propose to me. She held out her closed hand and said, "I've got something for you." I thought 'Oh no, here it comes, an engagement ring' She opened her fist and revealed a pair of nail clippers. Oh fuck, I'd forgotten to hide them. I fought to regain my lost composure. "Where'd you find them honey?"

"On the glass shelf, where they always are!" I didn't know what to say, I was about to mumble some excuse, when she said, "You think I don't know don't you? I may be daft but I'm not deaf." She smiled and then went on, "You let that copper give you one last night didn't you? Don't bother to deny it Annie, I heard you both cum. You might as well have fucked him on the bed with me, the amount of noise you two made."

I started to apologise, to grovel, to say anything to make it right between us, but of course it was impossible. She held up her hand to silence me. She continued, "It's alright Annie don't say anything. I know that you are unable to control your urges when you're tempted by the chance of some impromptu sex. I know it's a reflex with you, beyond your control just like blinking your eye. I just want you to know that it's OK. I don't like it, but I'll tolerate it, because I love you so much and that if I make you an ultimatum, I might lose you and I couldn't live with that, couldn't live without you. I'd rather have part of you than none of you." I started to speak again, to explain, and to make it all go away, but again she held up her hand and stopped me.

" I haven't finished Annie. I'll turn a blind eye to your indiscretions, so long as you promise me that you'll take adequate precautions. I don't want you getting a dose of the clap and passing it on to me, and I don't want you to get knocked up, OK?" I nodded numbly. "Now," she continued, "I understand your needs, that you can't stop screwing behind my back, but from now on, NO MORE LIES. You tell me who and when and where, OK. It's quite simple and straightforward to me. You love the sex but not the people."

She had it in a nutshell; she'd summed me up perfectly, how right she was. I loved the sex, but not the people, except her of course. I said "Except you of course baby." She reached her hand across the table and gripped mine and said,"I know that you love me Annie, that's why you've stayed with me, but I'm hurt that you treated me like a fool, that you deceived me. I could see that there was something more between you and that Amanda woman the other day. More than a property dispute with your sister. You screwed her didn't you?" I nodded shamefully. She lightened up a little as she said, "Is there anyone in this village you haven't shagged. I'm sure I saw a sheep giving you a wink as we passed a field."

I burst out laughing, and then I started to cry. There was just no end to this woman's generosity of spirit, and her ability to love and forgive was boundless. It made me feel ever more like a shameless harlot. I did not deserve her understanding, I did not deserve her, full stop. She came around to my side of the table with a tissue and dried my eyes. I looked up in to her smiling face, I said, "I'm so very, very sorry Lena. I don't deserve someone as loving and giving as you."

"No you don't deserve me, you're right. But you've got me and... I've got you babe." She sang the last words like Sonny and Cher. I laughed again and said,"So if you know about the others, if you knew about the copper, why did you make love to me last night?"

"Simple, I wanted to get you back to me, be mine again. You'd been someone else's for a little while. I needed to get you for myself again. To get rid of their smell and replace it with mine. When you screw someone else, you're only on temporary loan to them. Afterwards, you're mine again. I hate to share you Annie, but the alternative, possibly losing you altogether is too horrific to contemplate, see?"

I continued to dab at my eyes and said, "I don't know what to say or do Lena. I feel so ashamed and guilty at the hurt I've caused you. I do try to be faithful to you honey, truly I do. But when I get that itch, that ache in my crotch, I just can't stop myself, I have to do it with whoever takes my fancy and turns me on. Most of the time that's you baby. You're the best thing to happen to me in bed and out. So tell me, where do we go from here?"

Lena squeezed my shoulder and said,"We carry on as before, except now you use a condom and you don't keep anything from me. And, I have to confess, standing here leaning over your shoulder, I have a great view down your robe and I can see your lovely tits. I've got a wide-on you could drive a bus through, and my fanny is dripping like a tap. What do you propose to do about it?" I turned on my chair towards her and said, "Sit on the counter and I'll show you." Lena wasted no time, she hopped up on to the counter and spread her legs. I undid my robe, pulled it open and stood between her parted thighs. I embraced her tightly, pulling her body hard in to mine. Our mouths crashed together in a frenzied kiss as I pulled up her T- shirt. Lena dragged it over her head and was instantly totally naked. Her hands gripped my robe and slipped it off my shoulders, now, all I had on was my panties, with a very wet pad in the gusset.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.