Organ Donor - Cover

Organ Donor

by Anonymous

Copyright© 2001 by Anonymous

Erotica Sex Story: Geeks like sex, too!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Reluctant   BiSexual   First   Oral Sex   .

Not everybody is a visual turn-on, and my plain Jane looks made me one of the least popular girls in school at that critical time when hormones took control.

I could become a slut, I suppose, but then boys would pass my name around and soon, everybody who asked would want a fifteen minute 'date'.

No, I stayed a virgin while all my former close friends drifted away to be with their boyfriends.

It was frustrating as hell, and soon I was moving up to my senior year in high school!

The closest thing I got to sex was watching Sherri (our head ceerleader) demonstrate how to roll a rubber onto a penis, only she did it onto two fingers.

Nevertheless, I was turned on by the suggestion alone, as she held court in the girls' locker room.

As a member of the stage crew, (some geek I am, right?) I had a key to the organ loft where some of the more daring of us would masturbate to the reverberations, during organ practice!

You needed to have cotton in your ears, lest you go deaf, but the vibrations were the closest thing to orgasm that I knew.

One afternoon, after picking out my spot, I saw these two boys sneak inside.

They didn't see me, and I held back a gasp as I realized it was another of my stage crew members, along with his closest buddy.

(So, I wasn't the only one to discover this hideaway!)

But Freeman and Jake weren't here to enjoy music, they were here to enjoy eachother!

I watched, fascinated as the sophomores each brandished a penis and let the other manipulate it to hardness.

Their muted conversation was barely audible but I heard Freeman asked Jake something, get a headshake (no), then say, "Me, neither."

The organist was late, so I propped my ear to gather as much as I could, while in silence, each boy lowered their pants and removed them, along with their jockey shorts.

Freeman, my co-geek, got down on his back as Jake contra-posed over him.

I got wet between my legs even before they entered eachother's mouths and began their tentative '69'.

They didn't notice the organist take his position as they continued their mutual sucking.

The first blare of the organ, either by design or wonderful accident, hit them like an electric shock, stiffening their bodies and causing each to explode their contents into their partner's mouth!

They quickly ended their session, wiping away what they could and re-dressing. There would be no butt show for me.

I don't know why, but I sensed that this was their first homosexual foray, and I felt almost duty bound to rescue Freeman, who despite his non-success with females, sported a fairly large penis of about eight inches.

I decided to pass him a note before home room, the next day.

In the note, I told him where I was during organ rehearsal the previous day, and how I was treated to three organs, playing!

At lunch, Freeman came up to me and asked what I intended to do or say about it.

Since he didn't have Jake in tow, I guess he was keeping our little secret.

I told him to meet me in the loft, after school, and we'd talk about it.

There was no rehearsal today so we'd have to speak in whispers, since the sound might echo.

When Freeman showed up alone, I was glad, but I don't know why! I didn't have any plan of action, yet.

I began by telling him that the road he and Jake were traveling had many pitfalls, and he should think twice before committing to one way, over another.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.