Slave At The Mall

by heryankee

Copyright© 2001 by heryankee

Erotica Sex Story: I take her to the mall for an interesting trip

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   .

I had promised you a very interesting day. As you stepped into the car, I attached the soft blue leather collar and locked it in place. You shuddered in a combination of fear and excitement. We had played these games before, and you loved them. But we had never played this in public. But now we were in a strange city, three states away from home. No chance of meeting anyone who would know you.

I reached up under your skirt, and raised it above the tops of your thigh highs. My hand exploring up to the crotch of your panties, finding them damp already as I watched you bite your lip.

"Buckle up."

"I think you will enjoy this adventure"

You buckled the seat belt and looked at me. The nervous look on your face told me you were not sure you wanted to do this. I knew that you could stop it but just saying no. I would let you stop it at anytime you wanted to. As we headed to the mall I glanced at you and told you how much I loved you.

"Take off your bra now."

"Here? Now ? In the car?"

"Yes, Right now."

You slowly reached under your blouse and unhooked your bra. And put it on the back seat. I could see your nipples poking out against the material of your blouse. I knew you were turned on by the way they stuck out. A large semi passed us, and I could see the driver look down on us.

"Open the top buttons of your blouse and flash the driver."

"Please don't make me."

"Do it now."

"Let him see your tits."

You slowly unbuttoned your blouse, and pulled open. Looking up at the driver, you smiled at him. Then, something I hadn't expected, you lifted a breast out of your blouse and licked the hard nipple. I could see that this was really turning you on. I couldn't wait to get to the mall. Seeing it on the left, I entered the parking lot, and found a parking space. It was cool out so I handed you a sweater jacket, and got out of the car. I waited on the other side of the car with the door opened as you closed your blouse and put on the sweater.

Guiding you into the mall, I led you straight to the adult boutique. As we entered a young woman approached us. I asked her if she had a Joni's Butterfly. She looked at you, then smiled at me and Said that she did. Then I ordered nipple clips and crotchless panties. I saw sone handcuffs and ordered them too. I clipped them on your wrist and spoke to the sales woman.

"I'm Rose's boy friend, My name is Yankee."

"What is your name?."

"Martha"

"Rose needs some help putting on these things."

"I'll give you fifty dollars to take her in back and help her."

A smile lit up her face as Martha took the 50, and led you by your elbow to the dressing room in back. Your face was crimson with embarrassment but you didn't say a word. A short time later, Martha brought you back. You were blushing even more. The clips visible through the blouse. Martha demonstrated that the Butterfly worked and handed me the remote. I thanked her and we left.

As you walked into the mall, you hesitated.

"What's wrong?"

"The handcuffs, I can't."

"Not in public, I can't"

I draped your jacket over the cuffs, and took your elbow and guided you into the main section of the mall. As we began to walk, I turned on the butterfly on low. I watched you flinch as it stimulated your clit. We walked a little longer and I turned it up higher. You bit your lip to keep from screaming, the beads of perspiration on your forehead told me you were close. I whispered in your ear.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.