Massage - Cover

Massage

by E J Sheeran

Copyright© 2001 by E J Sheeran

Erotica Sex Story: A good massage can be lots of fun - If it is done just right.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Safe Sex   .

He was laying face down, diagonally across her bed, completely nude. The air conditioner was whispering and he could hear the soft strings of piano music from the CD player like some subliminal message. Although the temperature in the room was moderate his skin was covered with goose bumps and he shivered in anticipation of what he hoped was to come.

She was sitting cross-legged on the bed facing him, clad only in a loose fitting robe. Her oiled hands were tracing patterns of ecstasy across his shoulders and back. He could feel the tension dissolving as her hands slowly massaged away the day's problems. She continued to work her way down his spine until the first stirrings of arousal became evident and he had to shift his position to make room underneath his hips for the growth in his groin.

Her hands on his buttocks only intensified the feeling. When they slipped between his cleavage and brushed against his anus he could not stifle the gasp of delight. She worked further down and her fingertips touched his testicles. His quickened breath and his moans of pleasure were almost embarrassing.

She massaged her way down his right leg, first the thigh, then the calf, the foot and finally the toes. The fires of arousal were temporarily banked until she started back up the same way she came, once more arriving at the intersection of his legs where his testicles received some minor, but very welcome, attention.

Again she massaged his buttocks, with a casual brushing across the anus, to the testicles and down the left leg, repeating the process all way to the toes and back to the testicles and buttocks. When she straddled his rump to give herself a better position to work on his back, her weight was like a feather.

She completed her ministrations and asked him to roll over and he did so without embarrassment although his arousal was very evident.

She seemed to pay no attention to his semi-erection as she worked on his arms, chest and upper torso.

It completely unnerved him when she straddled his legs. The visions in his minds eye of them joining took care of the "semi" part of his erection. Her hands on his stomach were coming dangerously close to his private parts as his manhood continued to swell. Skillfully she worked around this obstacle, only nudging it out of the way now and then. She seemed to know how sensitive his testicles were and how much he enjoyed her tender caresses as she used her artistic ability to arouse him even further. The gentle touches of her hands on his most intimate parts were bringing him dangerously close to a climax. She must have sensed this and moved along to other parts of his anatomy, all the while brushing his erection just enough to keep him at the peak of his passion.

When she excused herself and said that she must to go and wash the oil off her hands he almost panicked. He didn't know what to expect, but by the time she returned he was completely relaxed and his eyes were closed.

The velvety feel as she ran her fingers down his stomach sent chills through his body. Her hand found his penis and within seconds he was once again at the peak of arousal. When she sat on him and let him slide into her it is as if he had been engulfed in the warmest, softest, most sensuous spot in the world. Her hands were on his chest and she was making slow, easy, movements, rising and lowering herself on his cock. It felt as if his entire body was being bathed in ecstasy, not just his penis. His climax was so sudden, violent and intense, that it left him gasping for breath. He felt drained, and was sure he would not be able to move for hours.

He finally got his senses about him and now it was his turn to be the aggressor.

He did to her the same things she had done to him except he used his mouth to do what she had done with her hands. Every place she touched him with her hands he traced with his tongue. There was a sharp intake of breath when he came to that warm, wet spot between her legs. When he touched her clitoris, there was a moan of ecstasy. She wrapped her legs around his head, holding his mouth prisoner against her pussy. With each stroke of his tongue she squeezed harder until he was almost smothered in her womanhood. Eventually the goal they were seeking was reached and with a loud moan, she rewarded him with her nectar and released the death grip on his head. Now, each stroke of his tongue caused a little shudder and a quick intake of breath.

Now it was time for a shower, a nap and then an instant replay.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.