Kathy - Cover

Kathy

by Conniele

Copyright© 2001 by Conniele

Incest Sex Story: College girl Kathy gets surprised by her family

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Sex Toys   .

Kathy Simms lay on her bed in her dorm room. It was saturday and she was languidly stroking her pussy with her hand pushed down through the waistband of her panties.

Hearing a knock on the door she went to the peephole and saw her dad, stepmother Donna and her stepsister Janie. Just a minute she called as she quickly hid the Beefcake magazine and the vibrator she had been preparing to use on herself.

Opening the door she said what a surprise. What are you guys doing here? Donna said Jim had to come on business Monday so we came early so we could see you. Kathy got everyone a soft drink and Donna sat on the bed, noting that the pillow in the middle of the bed still had the imprint of Kathy"s ass in it she threw it to Janie for a seat. Guess we interrupted something she told herself.

After 20 minutes or so Jim made the excuse that he had to buy some things for his meeting on Monday and that he would be gone for the rest of the afternoon but would be back to take everyone to dinner. Oh Jim can I go with you Janie asked? If it's OK with Mom he replied. Go ahead Honey, Kathy and I can catch up on everything.

After they had gone Kathy and Donna came together in a carnal embrace as they had been doing for the past two years. Quick Kathy said, lets use every moment as she shed her clothes. Donna did the same and they came together on Kathy's bed, kissing caressing and fingering one anothers pussies Ooooh Donna I love you so Kathy cried as Donna mounted her placing her mound against Kathy"s cunt and working it in an up and down fashion. Oh god Donna, fuck me baby fuck me fuck me and Donna did just that now smacking her mons against Kathy"s open pussy, tac tac tac she furiously dry fucked her lovely stepdaughter tac tac tac. Ooooh oh uuuuugh uuughKathy grunted as she orgasmed under this lovely womans ministrations. Oh Donna Honey fuck me some more. Donna obliged her and started rotating her hips as she pressed her mound against the young Brunettes pussy. Ooooooooooooohhhhhh baby fuck me oh god fuckme.

Two years earlier Kathy had come home in distress over the death of one of her teachers. Donna had consoled her, holding her and caressing her as she cried out her grief. Eventually they became aroused as they clung to one another. finally they broke the embrace but the next day, Kathy asked Donna. Did something wonderful happen yesterday? Yes Honey I felt it too and with that she led Kathy into her and Jim's room where they came into one anothers arms. Their love affair had blossomed ever since, but now Kathy was at college two hours away and this was the first time they had been together in three weeks.

Now Donna was lying on her back as Kathy Fucked her with four fingers and her hand while her thumb worked Donna's clitoris ooooph ooooph uuuugh huh uh uh uh aaaaaaah aaaah oh fuck me baby oh god fuck me. Oh god honey tou do thatso good, come on make me cum hard, ooooooooooooh oooooooooooooh I'm cumminggggggg ooooh oo aaaaah goddam your good to me. Reaching into her pulse Donna pulled out a 10" strap on cock that was as fat as a beer can which she proceeded to attach to herself. Kathy said oh I'm so glad you brought him. Hi Captain she said and planted a kiss on the head of this Fuck toy. Putting a pillow under her butt, Kathy pulled Donna between her open thighs and guided the big cock to the mouth of her cunt. Hughuh she took a deep breath as this thing began to stretch her cunt to what she thought must certainly be it's limit.Ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh she grunted as Donna advanced the Captain inch by inch, stroke by stroke into the depths of her pussy Huh huh ghugh ugh huh oh Donna that is so good Oh I've missed my sweet lover. Me or it Donna asked? Both of you was the reply what a team, oh pound my pussy, fuck me good she implored as the head of the cock bumped against her cervix. Oooooooooooo oooooooooh huh huh ogod I'm cumming oh god push it in and hold it. Donna did so as Kathy had one orgasm after another from the pressure on her clitoris. OOoooooo Donna honey I love you so.

Jim had gotten to the computer store when he remembered he loaned Donna his credit card this morning. Returning to Kathy"s dorm he told Janie to wait in the car while he got it. Opening the door he was treated to the spectacle of his Lovely blonde wife Fucking his daughter by his first marriage with the biggest dildo he had ever seen. Unnoticed he stood just inside the door as Kathy implored Donna to "fuck me hard fuck me hard" oh oh ooooooh ooooooooooooh as she began another series of orgasmic spasms.

Donna, Jim said. Oh my god.Donna nearly passed out from fright and Kathy's pussy clamped down on the dildo so hard that Donna couldn't extract it from Kathy's pussy. I need my credit card and then you can get back to horsefucking my daughter. What are you going to do Donna asked? I'm going to run my errands and then I'll take your daughter to the hotel and fuck her, as I've been doing for the last month. That was what we had been planning anyway. Are we still going to dinner? Sure I'll pick you up at 6.

After he had gone Kathy started moving under Donna. Oh Honey that scared me so much, oh god I never thought for a minute that he and Janie were doing the same as you and I. now she began to fuck Kathy again and in just a minute it was like they had never been intrrupted as Kathy was imploring Donna to "fuck me hard oh god fuck me deep'" oh oh i"m cumming fuck me.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.