Educational Video - Cover

Educational Video

by KK

Copyright© 2001 by KK

Erotica Sex Story: When an inexperienced wife wants to learn about sex she turns to an adult video. Then she has to take even more drastic measures to educate her husband.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   .

My name is Beth and I am 29 years old. I am 5'7" tall and I weigh 125 pounds. I have dark hair and dark eyes. I've been married for the last 11 years to my childhood sweetheart. His name is Billy. Billy and I grew up in a small town in west Texas. We were both raised as strict Christians, and I do mean strict.

Billy and I were both virgins when we got married because that's the way we were taught it was supposed to be. When I was sixteen my mother sat me down to explain sex to me. Having grown up on a farm I already now where babies came from but I knew nothing about sex. Mother told when a man and women wanted to have a baby the woman would lay down on the bed and the man would get on top of her and put his thing inside her private place. She said the only time a man and women should do that dirty thing (that's what she called having sex) is when you are trying to make a baby. She also said that only bad girls enjoy doing that thing. Mother also stressed that I was never to do it until after I got married or I would go to hell.

I accepted what my mother told me as true because I never was exposed to any other kind of ideas. My mother was always telling me what I should or shouldn't do if I ever wanted to go to heaven. She told things like I should never touch myself in my private place. It was only for PeePee and for babies to come out of. She also told me that I should never look at myself in the mirror when I was naked because it would only cause sinful thoughts. I should never go naked in front of another person and never let another person go naked in front of me, not even my husband.

It turns out that a Billy was taught pretty much the same things I was. So at the age of 18 Billy and I got married. If there were any two people more ignorant of the ways of the world I wouldn't want to ever meet them. One thing I must say, the sex we were having eight years after we got married was just as good as the sex we had on our honeymoon.

That is to say it was terrible. I never enjoyed it and didn't know I was supposed to. I don't know if Billy liked either but starting on our honeymoon and about twice a week for the next eight years Billy would say to me "You wanna do it?" and we would go up to bed, turn off the lights and I would lay on my back on the bed and Billy would lift my night gown up and remove my panties. Then he would get on top of me and push his thing into my pussy and stroke in an out until he was finished. The only thing that Billy and I did that would not have been approved of by our parents was that Billy always wore protection. We were saving to by a house and didn't want children till later. Because Billy wore protection I never had seen, touched or felt a man's spunk. In truth I had never even touched Billy's cock and had never seen any other man's cock in my whole life. After we were done I would put my panties back on and we would both roll over and go to sleep.

One night when Billy and I were in the video store I complained to him that there weren't any good PG rated movies that we hadn't seen yet and Billy said, "Well then why don't we get an X-rated movie."

I laughed at him and said you don't have the nerve to do that."

Billy said, "Oh? Well watch this," and he went into the adult movie room and came out two minutes later all embarrassed but he had a movie in his hand.

When we got home Billy put the movie into the VCR. I asked him if her really though we should watch a dirty movie. He said we will soon see and he hit the play button. We had no idea what to expect so when the movie started with a woman cooking breakfast in her kitchen and talking with her husband about a party they were planning for that night and who they hoped would come, I turned to Billy and said this is just like any PG movie we would rent only the acting isn't as good. No sooner had I said that than the man walked up behind the woman and lifted her nightgown up and slipped his hand between her legs and rubbed her pussy. I was in shock as I watched the man drop his pants to the floor and start rubbing his huge penis on the woman's ass. When the man pushed his penis into the woman's pussy I must have gone into a trance for a while. I sat staring at the movie for about twenty minutes then I said "I think we better turn that off and go to bed."

Billy didn't say a word he just got up and turned it off. When we got up to bed Billy asked if I wanted to do it and I said okay. Nothing was different except that for the first time ever it actually felt good and I was a little disappointed when t was over.

I didn't sleep well that night. I tossed and turned and when I slept I had dreams about the movie. In one dream I was part of the movie. One of the men I had seen in the movie was kissing my pussy and I was putting his penis in my mouth. When I woke from that dream I was sweating but I felt kind of good. I also noticed that my panties were wet. I had difficulty going back to sleep but I finally did and I slept through the rest of the night.

In the morning neither Billy nor I mentioned the movie until Billy was ready to go out the door to work. As he was leaving Billy said "Beth, when you go out shopping later I want you to return the movie." Then he left.

When I finished my housework and was getting ready to go shopping I started thinking about what I had seen in the movie and about my dreams that night and decided that I had to see the rest of the movie. Because Billy had rewound the movie I ended up watching the whole thing. I found that watching the movie by myself was not embarrassing and it gave me a tingly feeling like the one I had the previous night. I never realized that men's cocks came in so many different sizes and shapes and I had never seen a man's cock shoot spunk before.

I returned the film that afternoon and other than a couple of dreams that week I managed to forget about it. About two months later Billy told me that he had to go away for two days the following week for training. I was miserable about the idea of being left alone for two whole days but I finally resigned myself to it. The night before he was to go away Billy wanted to do it. It wasn't anything special except that I didn't go right to sleep and after a short time passed Billy got up and went into the bathroom. He must have thought I was asleep because he left the door open. When I rolled over and looked into the bathroom I could see Billy in the mirror. He was removing the rubber from his cock. I think that was the first time I had ever really seen Billy completely naked. I couldn't take my eyes off his cock. I could see has spunk still sticking to it. I almost got up and went into the bathroom for a closer look. Instead, when Billy came back into the room I pretended to be asleep.

When I finally did fall asleep that night I dreamed about the X-rated movie again. Only this time it was Billy's thing in my mouth and it was covered with his spunk. When I woke up in the morning I couldn't get that image out of my head. After Billy left for the airport I began thinking about my dream and the movie. I don't know exactly when the idea came to me but I decided I was going to rent another X-rated video. So later that morning I went to the video store and after walking around the store for an hour to get my nerve up I went into the adult film section. I was shocked to see so many X-rated films. I didn't know how I would ever make a decision on which videos to get. As I was scanning along one wall my eyes caught something interesting. It was the description of one of the movies that caught my eye. It said, 'A Guide to Sexual Fulfillment Between A Man and a Women'. I wasn't sure why but I wanted to see that movie. Then I saw another movie called 'Pamela Discovers Herself' or something like that. What really caught my eye about this one was the picture of the girl on the cover. She looked like me. I don't mean exactly like me but she looked to be about my size and the same color hair and almost a family resemblance in the face. So that was my second movie. I rented the two videos and headed home.

I decided to watch the guide to sexual fulfillment first. It started with a man dressed as a doctor explaining what the movie was going to show. He brought out young women and had her remove her clothes so that she was standing there naked. He continued speaking. He said the he was going to tell us the names to use for our sexual parts during sex. Some of the words he used I had heard before some I had never heard or had never known what they meant. But for some reason I liked the sound of the words and I found myself repeating them. Tits, Boobs, Ass, Asshole, Pussy, Cunt slit, clit, etc. As he said the words he pointed to he woman's body parts. Then he brought out a man and had him strip. I learned prick, cock, pecker, dick, hard on, balls, nuts, sack, etc.

Next he had the man and women demonstrate different ways of kissing. Then they demonstrated how the man can stimulate the woman by kissing and sucking on her tits and nipples and then he moved down and showed how to eat pussy or suck on a cunt. Then the woman demonstrated various ways of sucking cock or giving blowjobs.

Next they showed fucking in all different positions. They even showed the man putting his cock in the woman's asshole. As I watched all this, my pussy was getting wet. I didn't understand that part yet. After they showed all of the different positions you can fuck in he talked about orgasms or coming. They showed close ups of several men as their cocks sprayed spunk on the women they were having sex with.

Then they showed women having orgasms. They showed how their faces looked and they showed how a women's pussy gets wet when she is aroused and how sometimes with some women there is a gush of pussy juice when they cum. Finally they just showed several couples fucking and then they showed all of their orgasms. The last thing they showed was self-stimulation or masturbation.

First they showed how a man jerks himself off till he cums. Then they showed how a women plays with herself. How she finds what feels good and how she makes herself cum. While I was watching this part I touched my pussy, through my pants, and I felt a response. I stopped immediately. I wasn't sure if I really should do that.

When the movie was over I knew that my life was about to change but I wasn't sure how. I was still so turned on I decided to watch the second movie right away.

The second movie started with the main character Pamela (the one that looks like me) in the shower. The camera showed her from every angle as she bathed. When she was finished she got out of the shower and toweled off. As she dried herself she looked at herself in a full-length mirror. As she looked in the mirror she dropped the towel and continued to admire herself. She turned one way then another then she turned back to face the mirror directly. The camera moves in to close-up on her tits, which I now find myself admiring. She began massaging them and pinching the nipples making them hard. Then the camera moved down to show her pussy as Pamela slid her hand down there and began to play with herself. She sliped a finger inside her pussy and moaned with pleasure and I begin to wonder just how good that would feel. Pamela continued to masturbate in front of the mirror until she had an orgasm.

Pamela then walked nude from the bathroom to the bedroom where her lover was waiting. He made love to her slowly starting by kissing her all over her face and working his way down to her tits and then down to lick and suck on her pussy. As he was sucking on her pussy Pamela began giving him a blowjob. They finally fucked ending with Pamela's lover coming inside her pussy. The camera moved in for a close-up as her lover pulled his cock out of Pamela's pussy and showed some cum begining to leak out and run down her slit toward her ass. I found that scene intoxicating.

I didn't understand the way I felt. I thought that I would explode if I didn't do something but I didn't know what to do. I stopped the movie when the idea came to me to act out the opening scene of the movie. I went and took a shower and dried myself in front of the mirror. I dropped the towel on the floor and examined my body in the mirror. For the first time in my life I felt like I was an attractive woman. Then just like Pamela did in the video I massaged my breasts and played with the nipples. Next I ran my hand between my legs and started masturbating for the first time in my life. First I just ran my fingers over the outside of my pussy lips. I could feel the heat my pussy was giving off. As I ran my finger over my pussy lips I felt a drop of moisture on my finger. Gradually my fingers got wet and I slipped two of them inside my pussy hole and began trying to find the right place on my clit to make me cum. I didn't know what an orgasm was supposed to feel like so I wasn't prepared for it when it started. It seemed to start from the center of my pussy and it shot straight to my brain. It felt so wonderful, almost like I was floating. I ended up on the bathroom floor in the fetal position with one hand still between my legs rubbing my clit. It felt like that orgasm lasted for five minutes. When it was over I felt like I was glowing. I had never felt anything like that before but I knew right then I was going to feel that way a lot in the future.

The next day I rented two more videos. When I got home I moved the TV and VCR into the bedroom so that I could watch from bed. Then as I watched the movies I masturbated. I must have had at least four orgasms while I watched the two movies. The following day Billy was to return from his trip so I returned both movies and on an impulse I rented the video that called itself a 'Guide to Sexual Fulfillment' again. This time it wasn't for me. That evening after we had eaten diner and the kitchen was clean I gave the video to Billy and said, "I want you to watch this movie. I think we are really missing something in our marriage and I think that some of the answers are in here." I told him I was going up to our bedroom to read so that he could watch the movie alone. Billy looked a little puzzled but he agreed to watch the video.

About a half hour after I went upstairs I sneaked out onto the loft above our living room to see what Billy was doing. He was sitting straight up on the sofa staring at the TV. There were no lights on downstairs so it took me a minute to see that Billy had his cock in his hand and he was stroking it slowly as he watched the action on the screen.

When Billy came up to bed he still had a hard on and he quickly put on a rubber and got in bed. His foreplay consisted of "That was some movie". Then he pulled my panties off and mounted me. The only difference between this and any other time we had sex was that he was stroking into me harder and faster than usual. I enjoy it more than usual but it didn't come close to what I had learned to do for myself.

Over the following week things in bed didn't change. On that next Friday I decided that I had to have sex the way it was shown in the videos. I wanted everything the kissing, the sucking, the blowjob. I wanted to taste cum and feel it inside my pussy. So I came up with a plan to get what I wanted. First I made reservations at a nice hotel for the weekend, and then I went shopping and bought some sexy clothes including underwear. Finally I called Billy at work and said "I need a change in my lift and I think you do to. I want you to make love to me the way they showed it in the X-rated video. So after work I want you to met me at the downtown Marriott. I will meet you in the bar at 6:00 then we will have dinner, go dancing and then finish the night in my hotel room making love."

Billy said, "Are you joking? We can't do that."

I said "I am not asking you if we can do it, I am telling you to meet me there because we are going to do it."

At 6:00 Billy walked into the bar. He said, "I don't know what's gotten into you but..."

I cut him off, " What's gotten into me is that I want some change in our life and it's going to start tonight."

Billy settled down as we ate dinner. I think it may have been the wine. Billy and I almost never drink so one glass of wine had Billy feeling pretty good. After dinner we went into the lounge where there was a band playing. We danced a couple of times and Billy seemed to be enjoying himself. After about an hour Billy went to the rest room and handsome young man came over to the table. He introduced himself as Jim and sat down and started chatting with me. When Billy came back to the table Jim jumped up looking a little embarrassed. He said, "I'm sorry, I didn't know you were here with anyone." I said "That's okay." then I introduce Jim and Billy. Jim sat with us for a while then asked Billy if it would be all right if he danced with me. Billy said he didn't care so Jim and I went out to the dance floor. While we were dancing Jim asked me if there was any chance that we could go somewhere together. I told him that I wasn't the kind of girl that would sneak out with other men behind her husbands back. Jim said he understood and after the dance he took me back to the table then he left.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.