Tina - Cover

Tina

Copyright© 2001 by rlfj

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A widower finds new love in the arms of his teenaged secretary.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

“This is music?” asked Sam. It had been two weeks since he and Tina had become involved, and Lizzie’s spending the weekend at her friends had enabled him to spend the weekend with Tina. He was sitting on her couch with her lying down, her head on his lap, and the stereo was blasting in the background. He tried to ignore the strident blaring from the speakers as he lazily traced a finger across the bones in her face.

Tina’s eyes opened with a twinkle. “You don’t like it? That’s Weezer! They’re a garage band!”

“A garbage band? How appropriate?” he replied.

Tina laughed. “Garage, Sam! God, you really are old!” Sam laughed in response, and Tina persisted. “What do you listen to?” she asked.

“Me? Country.”

“Ack! What, maybe you play the songs backwards and your girlfriend, dog, and pickup truck all come home?” she teased.

Sam snorted and answered in a deep Southern drawl, “Damn Yankees! Nuthin’ but a dam bunch uv cahpet-baggas!”

Tina’s eyes widened at the change in Sam’s speech. “Where did that come from?”

“Wha’, dam, guhl, I was yoah age afore I learnt that Damn ‘n Yankee was two sepret wuhds!”

“You’re from the South?”

“Sho’ ‘nuff dahlin’” Sam grinned down at the girl lying with her head in his lap. By the time Sam knocked, Tina had changed into tight jeans and a thin cotton halter top. As he had moved his hands over her gently, Sam had managed to untie the halter, though it was still softly draped over her chest. It covered everything while hiding nothing. Now, as she moved and looked up at him, her tits jiggled the fabric enticingly.

“Since when?” she demanded.

Sam reverted to his regular accent. “Since before you were born! I’m from Atlanta, honey. Down home, y’all are the ones who talk funny!”

“No shit!”

“No shit. I came North to go to school,” he explained.

“You don’t talk like that, I mean, regularly.” Tina gave him a skeptical look.

Sam shrugged. “I lost the accent back in college; I can gain and lose an accent in a couple of weeks. Hell, when I was your age, I was known as ‘Tex.’ Lee hated it,” he admitted.

It was the first time Tina could recall Sam talking about his family. “What was she like, Sam? Do I look like her, is that why you noticed me?” she asked softly.

Sam shook his head. “Not even close.” At her questioning look, he expanded. “Well, she was all of five-foot-five, for one thing, with real curly hair for another.” Glancing down at her barely covered chest, he smiled and said, “She wasn’t built like you either. Trust me! She was very outgoing, very trusting, very religious. To be fair, she wasn’t all that brilliant, but I didn’t marry her for that. She was marvelous with children, and I knew even as a kid I wanted children of my own, a family. She was a terrific mother, far more patient than I could ever be. She was a good person.”

“What are your children like?” Tina asked.

“Jenny took after my mom,” replied Sam. It took Tina several seconds to puzzle out that Jenny had been his dead older daughter. “I look like my mom as well, and when she was born, the nurse said she looked like me. I took one look and saw this red face yelling at everybody, and I said she looked like my mother! Lee laughed and agreed.”

Tina giggled at the description of his mother. “And the others?”

“Well, Sammy’s about your age. He’s a sophomore over at Rochester, studying electrical engineering. He looks like the mailman, we think. He’s just like me, a real geek. Lizzie looks just like all the women in her mom’s family, which means that she’s got it up here now, but ten years from now, it’ll be all down here.” He gestured with his hands moving them from his chest to his waist. “She’s a class A goof,” he said with a smile.

“Have you told them anything about me?” she asked.

Sam shook his head. “I don’t see Sammy except at breaks, but I don’t really know how to even bring up the subject. I did mention you to a couple of Lee’s brothers, though.”

“Oh? I thought you said that was the complicated part.”

He nodded. “Yeah. It went over somewhere like between a bomb and a large rock. Dickie was in Albany the other day, so I broke it to him and Derrick. The reception was somewhat mixed.” Tina looked at him quizzically. “Dickie thinks I’m the luckiest son of a bitch in town, since he’s seen you and thinks you’re sexy.” Tina blushed. “Derrick thinks I’m an idiot for becoming involved with someone at work.”

Tina saw the pain in his face, and replied, “Sam, I don’t want to cause you any trouble. Can’t we just keep this our secret?”

“No, sooner or later it’d come out. Besides, I can’t keep you hidden, like I’m ashamed of you, it’s not fair to you. It’s my problem, I’ll handle it.”

“So, what happens next?”

“Well, like I said, I told Derrick and Dickie. Secret or no secret, one of them will tell his wife. From then on, it’s in the hands of the Busby wives. They’ll all know in a week. After that, who knows? Somebody’s going to start asking me questions. Listen, it’s not about you, either because you’re so much younger or that you work for me. Some of those guys simply won’t like the idea of me cheating on their sister, even if she has been dead four years.”

“I’m sorry, Sam.”

“Don’t be. I’m a big boy. I needed to stop mourning anyway. I do care for you, Tina; I just don’t know where this is headed. I can’t play games anymore, I’m too old for that. Whatever happens, I don’t want you to ever say you’re sorry.”

Tina’s eyes filled with tears. “Oh, Sam, I’m so sorry I’ve caused you trouble. I never meant to hurt you, I swear!”

Sam stared at the girl, then laughed. “Hurt me? You haven’t hurt me! Good God, girl, you’re the best thing that’s happened to me in years! Have I told you today how beautiful you are?”

Tina laughed. “You’re a guy! You simply like big tits!”

Sam began tracing her features with a feathery touch. “I like brown hair. And brown eyes. And lush lips.” Tina nipped at his finger with her teeth and Sam pulled away, then traced down to her shoulders. Moving his fingers down her sides, he continued to her hips. “A slim figure, nice hips, long, long legs.” Then Sam grabbed the front of her halter, pulling it away and tossing it aside. “And really, REALLY, big tits!”

Tina laughed, then let out a gasp, arching her back as her lover thrust a hand between her legs and cupped her pussy through her jeans, lowering his face to her breasts to begin sucking her nipples. As he chewed and sucked her nipples, he ground the heel of his hand into her cunt, feeling the moist heat of her inflamed pussy through the thin denim. Tina thrashed in his lap, writhing as he made her orgasm, crying weakly, “Oh, Sam! Oh, Sam!” He relented after she came the second time, and the girl sagged back, her tits heaving, wet and redly marked with bite marks.

Sam let the girl rest for a moment, then moved his fingers to unbutton her jeans. Tina started and grabbed his hand. “Oh, Sam, now I’m really sorry. I should have told you. It’s, well, it’s that time.” She blushed fiercely.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.