Blaze - Cover

Blaze

Copyright© 2001 by Strong Lead

Chapter 3: Sleeping Together

Still a bit weak in the knees, blaze appreciated Gary's help as they made their way up the stairs to their room.

She grabbed her change of clothes and toilet bag and headed off to the bathroom to prepare for bed. While she was taking off her makeup, she looked at herself in the mirror and couldn't help grinning at the glowing reflection she saw. With a contented sigh, she slipped out of her dress, peeled down her panties and removed the vibrator. "At least He had the decency to refrain during the cab ride back. I don't know if I could have taken anymore. It was so nice to just cuddle together in the back of the cab." As she noticed the still-wet spot on the back of her dress, she chuckled to herself and thought, "I sure was hot. I don't know when I've been so aroused or had such intense orgasms. Whew!"

She picked up the satin teddy and started thinking, "If He liked the dress, He'll go nuts over this." A wicked grin split her face as she adjusted her silk robe for the best effect. She took one more look in the mirror and chuckled in anticipation.

When she returned to the room, she was pleasantly surprised to see several candles filling the room with a soft, flickering light. Gary was sitting in the chair wearing a silk robe. He looked like He was ready to light up a pipe and drink a snifter of Port or fine brandy.

The big smile on His face warmed her belly. "I don't know when I've seen any one more beautiful." After a pause, He continued, "and I love the way you blush." He gestured to her. "Come, kneel in front of my chair."

Blaze briefly bristled at the thought of being asked to kneel at a man's feet. Then she remembered her incredible passion from earlier and felt that familiar tingle. She demurely knelt at His feet, sitting back on her feet.

She heard Gary instruct, "Spread your knees apart. Wider, please." As she spread her knees wider apart, "Good. Hands on thighs. Good, thank you."

After a pause, He got up and walked around her. <Crack> Blaze jumped slightly and gasped as she saw the ridding crop He just hit against the side of his leg. Scared, yet excited, she started panting in short breaths.

He Gently placed one hand under her chin to close her mouth and tilt her head so that she looked straight ahead. "That's it. Breathe through the nose while looking forward." Blaze felt her nostrils flare as the breath moved through her nose.

When he took a step back out of her line of sight, she started to turn her head, only to find the riding crop gently stopping her movement. "You're doing great, honey. Please keep your eyes forward."

Breathing quickly through her nose, blaze was trying to locate Him by sound and smell when she felt the riding crop press her between the shoulder blades. The other hand lightly rolled the shoulders down and back as He said, "Back straight, shoulders back and down, please." After a pause, "Good, excellent! I'm so proud of you, blaze."

Just as her breathing started to slow she heard another loud <crack>. Jumping in surprise, she shifted her eyes back and forth, trying to find Him without turning her head. She jumped slightly when she felt the light touch of His hand on the back of her neck and felt His breath in her ear as He whispered, "Kneeling like this makes you feel vulnerable, doesn't it?"

She silently nodded her agreement.

"And that makes you kind of excited, doesn't it?"

"Oh God, does it ever! My nipples are so hard they ache." Again, she nodded.

"You know what else? You've never been more beautiful."

She caught herself as she was about to look down in embarrassment and felt her face heating.

As He sat back down again, she noticed that His face was filled with an alluring combination of warmth and satisfaction. When she noticed He was staring at her crotch, she realized she had a massive wet spot forming on her teddy and felt her face heat again in embarrassment and excitement.

"Would you like to join me in bed now, blaze?"

"Yes, yes Sir."

"Good." With that He stood up and offered her a hand.

As they moved to the bed, He said, "I prefer the left side of the bed so you'll sleep on the right. No, the other right," He chuckled as He gently propelled her to her side of the bed.

"What's wrong with me?" blaze was thinking. "I can't believe it was so arousing to just kneel there in front of Him like that! Why is being so vulnerable such a turn on? I usually like to be in charge. This just isn't like me, but it feels sooo sexy."

As she lay on her left side, she felt Gary climb into bed behind her. Then a large arm reached across her stomach and pulled her into a spoon embrace.

"Damn, that feels good. I can't believe I'm so hot for him."

As she felt His hand run over her hip, up her side and down her arm, she heard Him inhale deeply and say, "You smell so good!" As she felt Him bury His face into her hair, she heard Him say, "And I love whatever you put on your hair. It's soft, and it smells nothing short of divine."

Blaze felt great warmth in her belly. She closed her eyes tightly lest she wake up and find out she's just having a pleasant dream. Reaching over, she took His hand, held it to her heart, and placed her other hand over it. Then she took His hand to her lips to kiss it and returned it back to her heart.

Overcome by the power of her feelings, she didn't think, couldn't think. Likewise, she couldn't keep still and was wiggling and grinding her butt back into Him.

Her reverie was interrupted as His hand was pulled from her heart and slapped her ass.

"Now cut that out. You're giving me the universal 'I want to be fucked' butt grind. We agreed on 'no intercourse' and you're driving me frigging insane!"

As she became aware of the raging hard on pressing against her backside, she felt a surge of arousal course through her body. Dying to reach back to grab His manhood, she was thinking, "Fuck the agreement! I want Him--no I need Him--now!"

<Smack!> "Ouch!"

"Blaze, stop it right now! If you don't stop, I'll chain your beautiful ass to the foot of the bed, and you can sleep on the fucking floor."

That was too much. Her moment of passion was displaced as she started to laugh.

Then she heard a stern voice asking, "And what the hell is so funny?"

"Oh, having sex is not allowed, but chaining me to the bed is fine?" Lowering the pitch on her voice she said, "Besides, I don't think that's in our agreement."

She felt Gary shaking behind her until he finally lost it and burst out laughing. As their bodies were shaking, she still felt His hardness pressing between the globes of her ass which made her laugh all the harder.

At last, they ran out of breath, and she heard Him say, "God, you are such a treasure. I can't believe..."

She couldn't catch the end of the sentence as His voice faded into a mumble.

She rolled over, touched His face, and felt the roughness of the stubble on His cheek. As she scooted up to give Him a kiss, she kept her lips very soft in hopes of a passionate kiss. Instead, she received a warm--closed mouth--kiss and a gentle caress to her face. "Sleep, my loved one. Sleep in the comfort of my arms. Nothing and no one can harm or threaten you tonight. Sleep in the security that you are loved, accepted, cherished, and protected. Shhhh, sleep, my love, sleep."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.