Blaze - Cover

Preview

Blaze

by Strong Lead

Copyright© 2001 by Strong Lead

Fiction Story: A woman who is interested in exploring her submissive fantasies travels to San Francisco to meet her pen pal/cyber dom for the weekend. Although they agreed on 'no sex' (following the Clinton definition), orgasms are certainly allowed and encouraged...

Tags: Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Introduction:

I have found that a lot of Dominant/submissive (D/s) stories seemed to be populated with type-cast characters. In fact, "the scene" is filled with a broad variety of people. Overly controlling doms and highly dramatic subs tend to be the exception. Those personality characteristics--outside a role-play in a scene--are actually warning signs. Experienced players avoid them.

By embracing their "dark" or "kinky" side, placers in the scene have released a layer of personal freedom. Hence, discussion groups tend to be cheerful and fun. "Play parties" tend to be characterized by a mixture of very high intensity, warmth and fun. When a person is in character to act out a fantasy, one learns to play along as appropriate. After all, they may be contributing to your next fantasy.

When boundaries are pushed, tears and shouts may follow. Yet, there is always a strong undercurrent of nurturing and mutual respect. Naturally, trust is the very foundation of any edge play.

I hope these concepts and attitudes find their way into the story and that you enjoy it!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.