Caroline's Mom - Cover

Caroline's Mom

Copyright© 2001 by Heryankee

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My best friend's mom comes to visit and I don't have a date for the frat party

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   School  

As I woke up that morning Rachel smiled at me and whispered in my ear. She told me her period had started during the night. She kissed my neck, and groped for my cock. As she stroked me, I got harder.

"My pussy is hot and wet. Have you every fucked a girl when she hade her period?"

"No, I haven't."

"It is hotter wetter and nastier. When I get laid while having my period, I cum so hard."

"Fuck my bloody pussy honey, I'll make it very good for you."

As I got between her legs, she pulled the crotch of her panties aside, and removed the stained pad. She grabbed my cock and guided it into her hot wet pussy. I buried my cock in one smooth wet motion. Rachel had an orgasm before I bottomed in her. Her hips began to twist and thrust as if she were trying to tear my cock of in her. I pounded into her, as she continued to cum. Her nails tore at my back, as she grunted and groaned through one climax after another. Before long I emptied my seed into to her clutching and sucking center. Then I collapsed on her and lay gasping for breath. My softening cock still plugging her bloody cunt.

Rachel whispered in my ear, telling me how good I was. She promised to reward me for giving her this treat. She promised to suck my cock until I couldn't get it up anymore, then tongue my ass hole until I was hard again. I smiled at her.

"Do you want to kill me?"

"You are young, it will probably take me years to fuck you to death."

"Rachel, the way you make love to me, it will probably take less than a week."

She giggled and said. "I just want to make sure you are satisfied with me. I am not as young as the students here."

"You don't have to be. I have been in love with you since I met Caroline."

"Alan don't lie to me, you didn't even notice me except as Caroline's mother."

"I noticed you. You gave me a hardon before I could even cum."

"The first time I jerked off was when you opened your pool and wore that 2-piece suit."

"Fell asleep that night dreaming of playing with your tits."

"I was only twelve then."

As my penis softened, it slipped from her entrance. The blood and cum began to leak out of her. Rachel held the pad to her crotch and said. "I guess I better get cleaned up. Do you want to join me?"

As we went to the bathroom, Rachel sat on the toilet and pulled my cock into her mouth. She hummed as she licked my messy cock clean. Pulling me further forward she put my cock between her soft tits. As her squeezed them around my cock she told me to fuck her tits.

"Yes honey, fuck them, cum all over them."

"Your still gonna fuck my ass and mouth before we go to breakfast."

"Rachel, why did this wait so long? We missed all that time."

I pumped my hips as her head dipped down and she licked my cock as it came up from between her breasts. Her mouth would open and my cock head would enter it. Her tongue would swirl around the tip, and she would suck hard. As I groaned in pleasure, my cock would retreat down between her beautiful breasts. I thrust forward again between her parted lips. Rachel's tongue searched for pre-cum before she allowed me to enter her mouth again. This time sucking me and licking me longer than before.

"Rachel, I'm gonna cum soon."

"Cum for me Alan, cum on my face and tits."

Rachel quickly sucked me deep into her mouth. She kept me there until the throbbing announced that I was starting to cum. She quickly removed my cock and stroked it, aiming it at her face. Rachel moved my cock, smearing her face with cum until she looked like a cum covered slut.

"I'm your cum slut. Only yours. You can cum on me, in me, any time you want. I am your whores, your lover, your girlfriend or your slut. I love you and want to be the mother of your baby. When I get back here as a student, I will stop the pill. I am going to have your baby."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.