Caroline's Mom - Cover

Caroline's Mom

Copyright© 2001 by Heryankee

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - My best friend's mom comes to visit and I don't have a date for the frat party

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   School  

The phone rang and Caroline answered it. Her face seemed to turn white. The fear in her face was quite obvious. As she walked toward Rachel and I the tension built.

"Allan your parents are coming for a visit. What will we tell them?"

Rachel spoke almost immediately. "Tell them the truth."

Both of us were shocked, neither of us believed that my parents would approve of me sleeping with Rachel, much less me fathering her child. Nor would they approve of me living with both women. And I was sure they would not approve of me fathering children with each of them.

She continued. "You are my man, and now you are Caroline's too. I am wealthy and you are over 18. The only thing they can do is accept it. If they don't, I will support us and they will have to live with it. I don't think they will disown you or give up their son. It might take some getting used to for them. I think they could accept you being with Caroline, but not you being with me. I have no intention of hiding from your parents or anyone else. I am proud to be your woman."

The women began preparing for my parents visit. Rachel told me that she intended to announce that both my women intended to make my parents grandparents. The thought of this made me nervous. The confrontation was not something that I was looking forward to. Rachel guaranteed that it would work out. It was early in the after noon and both women left me alone as they started to prepare for the impending visit.

My parents wouldn't be here until Saturday. That left me two days to prepare, for their arrival, and the impending confrontation. The women seemed to be taking it in stride. The cleaned and decorated. They primped and cooked. The both prepared as if the were trying to impress their future in-laws. Which in a way, I guess they were.

That night we talked some more and went to bed.

Rachel whispered "Wouldn't it be nice if we knew we were pregnant and you could tell your parents that Caroline and I were going to be having your babies. If they had waited another month to visit, we might both have been able to tell them that we are pregnant with your child."

Caroline whispered. "Lets get busy making our babies; I'm wet already just thinking of calling your mom and telling her that I am pregnant."

Rachel whispered. "Don't worry about Saturday, it will be fine. Just fuck us now."

With that the women threw me onto the bed and started to undress me. I put up a mild struggle, just so that they would know that I felt they ought to ask before having their way with me. But I didn't really want to win this struggle. Caroline straddled my face then lowered her dripping pussy onto my mouth. Rachel squatted on my stiffening penis and managed to get it inside of her. She clenched and unclenched her internal muscles until I was very hard then began to ride me. Mother, and daughter, were both, riding me, The daughter, on my mouth, the mother, on my cock. Then I heard Rachel yell switch. The both changed places. Rachel dropped her cunt onto my mouth, and Caroline's slid down the length of my hard penis. Both women rode me hard and seemed to be trying to work me as hard as they could. Then I heard the word, switch again. Then I heard them chuckling and they began to chant.

"Round and round her goes in who he cums nobody knows." This continued for thirty minutes and then I erupted into Caroline's hot clasping, cunt. Caroline fell onto her back and raised he legs to keep the sperm from dripping out, and increase her chances of pregnancy. Rachel immediately took my organ in her mouth to clean it up and get it hard. She whispered how she needed my cum in her pussy to inseminate her too. After I hardened, Rachel rose to her hands and knees.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.