Child of the Voyager Women - Cover

Child of the Voyager Women

Copyright© 2001 by B'Elanna Of Nine

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - What would happen if Seven of Nine, B'Elanna Torres and Kathryn Janeway had a baby... What if the queen wanted this baby to take over for her? Lets see what happens

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter  

The women went to the meeting place but found no trace of their daughter.

"Great now our wife and our daughter are gone..." Kathryn said worried about both of her loved ones.

"We will find them." Seven said her borg tone returning.

Both women went back to their quarters to get dressed and begin the search. When they walked in they heard sobbing, so they went to investigate.

"B'Elanna what's wrong?"

"They took Annika..."

"Who? Who took Annika?" Kathryn said protective as usual.

"The... The borg."

"Shit." Kathryn said angrily. Seven of Nine was maintaining her usual calmness.

"We will get her back."

Annika woke to find herself in a bed, a really big bed. "Good morning Annika." The queens cold voice said from a location Annika had yet to determine. The queen appeared out of no where wearing her usual cold black body suit. "Good morning Queen." She said politely unsure of how to handle the situation. "Annika do you know why I have brought you here?" "No queen I do not." Her mothers cool borg tones seemed to have been in born to Annika. "You are to become my lover." The queen moved slowly over to Annika to gauge her reaction, not that it mattered but she wanted this one to be voluntary.

The words struck Annika deeply, she wasn't sure she wanted this. 'I mean yeah I know I ran those holodeck programs but I never thought that she would... ' Her thought was cut off by the movement of the queen. "I..." She started to say something then stopped. "Yes?" The queen said with an inquisitive tone. Falling back on her Starfleet training. "I do not have a choice do I?" She said convincingly. "No you do not, but I promise you there will be no more threats from to against your parents." "So for my freedom my parents become safer?" She asks a little angry. "Yes."

1 month later

"Please queen, just let me talk to them." Annika pleaded seeing her mothers in so much pain. "No Annika, you cannot." She stands putting her hand on the queens shoulder. "Please my queen." She always talked like this when she wanted something. "Annika I told you, you cannot contact them, not yet." "Fine. You are just worried that I will leave you." She said in spite. "Fine Annika, do as you wish." The queen instructs drones to allow the communication but to mask it so they receive but cannot trace.

"Hi mom, SoSlI, Matra. I miss you but I want you to know I am safe and that I love you."

They got the message on voyager and spent 2 weeks trying to trace it, finding nothing. But also finding it was real. This pleased the women that were Annika's mother. The same women that had been making life on Voyager hell.

4 months later (5 months after Annika disappeared)

The queen had allowed messages to the ship once a month, each time Annika made sure to tell them not to look for her but that she was always near by.

This night the queen had planned a romantic dinner. 'You know, I think I am falling for her, She has done nothing but romance me. Perhaps I should give her a chance.'

Annika walked into the room in a bright blue dress that contrasted the plain black décor of the cube's interior. "You look." The queen stopped unable to finish her thought. "I wish to speak to you." Annika said blatantly. "Yes?" "You have done nothing but treat me with respect and you have tried to court me like a lady should be." She said moving towards the queen she stood directly in front of the single most feared creature in the galaxy. She smiled and kissed her deeply. "Will you be my lover my queen?" She said feeling something inside her that she hasn't felt in months.

2 months later (7 months after the disappearance)

"Annika..."

"Yes my love?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"I have something for you..." The queen said smiling.

"Really?"

"Yes." just as she finished saying it they were transported onto Voyager.

"I am, this is."

"Yes it is."

"Computer locate Captain Janeway."

"Captain Janeway is on the bridge."

They sped to the bridge keeping hidden from everyone.

"Matra..." She said as the walked onto the bridge.

"Annika?" The captain asked curiously. It had been almost 8 months.

"Yes it is me."

"Red Alert, what the hell are you doing on my ship."

"Mom... Mom stop..." Annika said as she wrapped her arms around the queen.

"I love her." Annika said carefully.

Just as those words came out of her mouth what looked like a worm whole developed on the bridge.

"I love you Jaquia." "I love you too Annika, my darling." Those sounded like Annika and the queens voice. The queen notably winced at the use of the name.

The captain, seven, B'Elanna, Annika, and The queen were all sucked into this thing and into another place one where things were much different.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.