Child of the Voyager Women - Cover

Child of the Voyager Women

Copyright© 2001 by B'Elanna Of Nine

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - What would happen if Seven of Nine, B'Elanna Torres and Kathryn Janeway had a baby... What if the queen wanted this baby to take over for her? Lets see what happens

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter  

"Why did you run this program?" Annika said with a shaky voice.

"Because I wanted to see what it would be like. No that is a lie I am sorry. I was jealous of your SoS" Seven looked at her daughter with a profound love that she still hadn't totally figured out.

"Why?"

"I am not sure. Perhaps I should go." Seven said quietly.

"I..." Annika said as her mother left the room and ran down the corridor.

"Computer when Annika Janeway leaves the holodeck delete the modifications to that program and end it." She walked into astrometrics and began her work.

4 hours later.

"Where is SoS?" Annika said as she walked into the family quarters. She didn't see her other two parents sound asleep in a lovers embrace.

"Computer locate B'Elanna Torres." Annika's voice was quiet but concerned.

"B'Elanna Torres is in Astrometrics." The computer responded coldly.

She walked down to Astrometrics but didn't find her mother. Instead she found her commbadge. Using her knowledge of her mothers borg signatures she scanned the ship but found nothing.

"Annika Janeway to Captain Janeway, and Seven of Nine."

The computer replied stating they were on priority communications only.

"Patch it through." Annika said worriedly.

"What is it Annika?" Captain Janeway said tiredly.

"It is mom I can't find her." Annika said in a hurry.

"Computer locate B'Elanna Torres."

"B'Elanna Torres is in Astrometrics."

"There see she is in Astrometrics." Kathryn said still very tired.

"I am in Astrometrics she isn't here. And I ran a scan for her bio signatures and they came up inconclusive."

"She is probably fine sweetie."

"No Mom you don't understand. Meet me in the mess hall."

"Ok fine Annika but this had better be good." She paused and looked over at Seven, remembering when the two had decided to trade places B'Elanna saying she had work to do. "Wake up baby Lanna is missing."

"What?" Seven said barely awake.

"Come on we are going to the mess hall."

"It isn't time for breakfast yet." Seven protested having not slept in days.

"We will meet you there in 5 minutes. Janeway out."

The communications channel closed and Annika grabbed a few things before heading to the mess hall.

"Annika." The voice was cold and very monotone.

"What?" She looked around and saw no one, she tapped her commbadge and it opened a channel. She tapped it again and kept walking.

"Annika."

"Who are you? Where are you."

"Hush child be very quiet. Go to the transporter room leave no note for your parent just go. Bring nothing with you. I have your mother." The voice was serious and cold. It scared Annika a little but she wanted her mother back.

"Ok."

She changed course and went to the transporter room.

"Good now enter these coordinates." The coordinates were given and Annika entered them and energized. When she rematerialized she found herself in the dark chamber of a borg cube.

"Come here child." The cold voice finally having a body, it was the borg queen. She has seen this figure before in her past.

"Yes ma'am." She moved slowly towards the queen. She found herself strangely attracted to the woman. "What is it you would like from me?" Annika found her voice becoming shaky.

"I will exchange you for your mother." The queen said her mind always thinking. "And the safety of the ship."

"Ok. I will stay with you just do not hurt them please." Annika bowed her head knowing it was her fault all of this had happened.

"YOU WILL LET ME GO YOU FUCKING DRONES. I WILL KILL YOU TAKE ME TO HER I CAN SMELL HER HERE." B'Elanna's voice rang through.

She hadn't noticed it much before but it seemed her serum had worn off.

"Take me to her please my queen, I will become your loyal subject just please take me to her and leave us."

The queen considered this. "If either of you try to escape we will kill everyone one Voyager."

"I will comply." Her tone had changed from scared to full of lust and desire.

She was lead into a room and all of the drones left revealing B'Elanna.

"Come join with me once more." Annika had taken a little control.

B'Elanna pounced ripping off Annika's clothes. Annika in turn ripped off all of B'Elanna's clothes leaving them naked to each other.

They took each other repeatedly not thinking about the vow Annika had just made.

Two hours later B'Elanna gave one final howl before collapsing. "I love you SoS'"

The queen transported B'Elanna back to Voyager undetected. She came upon the form of Annika. "Sleep well young one tomorrow you will see if you can handle a queen."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.