Child of the Voyager Women - Cover

Child of the Voyager Women

Copyright© 2001 by B'Elanna Of Nine

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - What would happen if Seven of Nine, B'Elanna Torres and Kathryn Janeway had a baby... What if the queen wanted this baby to take over for her? Lets see what happens

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter  

"Ok doc start explaining. Why in the hell are my wife and daughter laying naked in bed in a very compromising position?" Kathryn said very angry her eyes a stormy gray.

"Well Captain, Kathryn. They are doing exactly what you think they are but. They cannot help what they are doing. B'Elanna and Annika have been effected with a Genetic difficulty that comes with Klingon Human breeding. I am not sure why it wasn't seen before but it is here and it has been here. There is nothing they can really do about it... The urge to mate will become so strong that they will have to do there is a chance they will kill or commit suicide." The doctor said plainly.

"So you are saying I have to let my wife and daughter have sex with each other or they may kill or kill themselves?" The Captain said agitated she had read about this and hadn't thought about if it could happen to them.

"Yes Captain." The doctor said giving the two nude women clothes and a hypo spray. "I have given them a suppressant that will hold those urges down for one week but much past that and we know what happens."

"I don't think I totally understand but I am going to take my wife and daughter home and we are going to have a family meeting." The captain said knowing Seven hadn't heard the news yet.

"What do you mean they have to have sex?" Seven's voice wasn't quiet or pleased. Kathryn was glad she decided to have this conversation in their quarters not anywhere else.

"The doctor says it is the only way to keep them both safe." Kathryn said finally coming to terms with that fact when both her wife and daughter had snapped out of it and both couldn't even look at one another much less her.

Seven moved towards B'Elanna in one movement and picked her up by her throat. "This is your fault."

"Go ahead Seven I deserve it kill me." Seven looked at B'Elanna and saw only remorse and regret and hatred focused so deeply inside that it was unfathomable. She eased the young woman, her lover, her wife, back to the ground and into a chair.

"I think I understand." Seven said recognizing that hatred of oneself. She walked off and left them all to think. She was off to the holodeck.

"Computer display a list of all the programs Annika Janeway has played in the last month."

"Unable to comply users program history is not accessible by anyone but her."

"Computer security override. Seven Alpha Red Yellow Five."

"Override accepted." The computer chirped and displayed the requested information.

"Computer play Program Annika Janeway pi seven three." Seven stated coldly.

The caves Annika had been fighting in not so long ago reappeared Seven quickly beat them all. After a short time Myketh appeared. "Computer freeze program, replace klingon warrior female character with character Annika Janeway from program Seven Xenon three. Change the behavioral patterns of the character to match this setting while remaining with the known behavioral patterns of Annika Janeway." The computer chirped and a striking image of her daughter appeared before Seven.

"You have the fire of lust running through your blood. I feel it within you. Come with me." Annika lead her mother into the bedroom.

Their howls of orgasm over came them in a matter of minutes but it was just long enough for Annika to walk in and witness the whole thing.

"Mom. You want to. With me?" Her words were labored as she was still in shock.

"ANNIKA! I well. We. I. Damn it I don't know."

While these two were in the holodeck Captain Kathryn Janeway and Lieutenant B'Elanna Torres were in the family quarters talking.

"Kathy, how can you still love me? How can Seven, or worse Annika my own daughter? How can you all still want to be around me when this happens how?"

"Lanna, I do still love you and I know the others do too. You are my wife, my lover, and my best friend." Kathryn held her wife close to her in an attempt to console her.

B'Elanna looked up at her wife tears falling down her cheeks their lips touched kissing in a tender healing kiss. They slept together laying in each others arms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.