Child of the Voyager Women - Cover

Child of the Voyager Women

Copyright© 2001 by B'Elanna Of Nine

Chapter 6: Alternate Universe

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Alternate Universe - What would happen if Seven of Nine, B'Elanna Torres and Kathryn Janeway had a baby... What if the queen wanted this baby to take over for her? Lets see what happens

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter  

"Hab SoSlI' Quch, PetaQ" The young woman said as she stabbed her opponent. The Klingon warrior she had been fighting disappeared and she was left with the holodeck.

There was a jolt and then she was in a set of dark caves. The warriors came after her and she defeated them one by one. Then as there were no more warriors in sight she heard the drums, they sounded vaguely familiar. She followed their sound to a cavern with a single warrior in it. She drew her bat'leth and stood ready to fight.

"Calm yourself child I do not want to fight you." The warrior said in a strong female voice. Annika only slightly relaxed her stance something inside her had clicked, she wasn't herself. She felt compelled to fight but wasn't sure why.

"You feel it don't you little one?" The warrior stood the slightly smaller than the now full-grown Annika. Annika had inherited Seven's height and stood 6 feet tall.

Annika looked down at her and in a growl replied. "We will see which one of us is truly little." She tightened her stance ready to attack but waiting for the response.

The warrior smiled at her and said. "I am Myketh daughter of Ry'ad. What is your name young one?"

Annika began to notice the purr in the other woman's voice, she soon came to understand that she didn't want to fight her but this woman Myketh wanted to mate with her.

In her strongest voice she growled. "I am Annika daughter of B'Elanna" She continued the mating right showing her interest in the warrior.

"Annika, your blood burns inside you, come release your desires." Myketh walked over to Annika and bit her cheek imitating the mating ritual. Annika growled and threw down her weapon grabbing on to the woman in front of her. She bit her on the neck drawing blood giving Annika her first taste of blood. Her blood lust took over and the women began to undress each other. Soon they stood there naked kissing each other, Myketh decided that it was time the young warrior felt her lover truly. She drove a finger into Annika's core, feeling the young woman cling around her. Annika moaned and bit into her partner again. Myketh was driving the young warrior to her climax she felt it coming and as she felt Annika's body tense she bit her releasing Annika's Klingon side to take her. Annika came down from her climax and took control; before Myketh could react Annika had her fingers poised at her entrance. "Please Annika show me." Annika pushed into her starting slowly but as her Klingon side took over she moved faster into the woman. The sounds of lovemaking were heard through out the holodeck when finally the people outside that had been so worried about Annika broke in. Just in time to hear Myketh's howls of orgasm.

"Annika? Annika are you alright?" B'Elanna insisted that she be the one to work on this problem."

Annika was still in the heat of her lust when she heard her mother come in. She could smell the pure scent of klingon woman.

"I am here." Was her simple reply she wanted this woman though part of her struggled to break free.

"Are you? Oh my god look at you Annika what happened."

"Computer seal the doors use algorithm Annika pi alpha one."

"Annika what are you doing." B'Elanna noticed the scent of lust in the air, but she couldn't place it.

Annika didn't respond but instead she walked seductively over to her mother and bit her on the cheek. That set B'Elanna's lust on fire.

"Annika what are you doing? You are my daughter."

"I feel your lust within you. Join me, release the desire."

"No we cannot you, you are my daughter."

"You will join me."

B'Elanna felt the familiar darkness coming over her. She knew that she didn't have much time before her klingon side overwhelmed her but she didn't understand why it was happening. It had only happened once before when she was much younger. She was far more controlled now than she was before. Then as that last thought went through her mind the darkness came and she was nothing but the klingon inside of her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.