Child of the Voyager Women - Cover

Child of the Voyager Women

Copyright© 2001 by B'Elanna Of Nine

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - What would happen if Seven of Nine, B'Elanna Torres and Kathryn Janeway had a baby... What if the queen wanted this baby to take over for her? Lets see what happens

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter  

They stood in the ring waiting for the command to begin. Mother and daughter both very strong and strong willed.

"I love you SoS but you will not win." Annika said ready to fight. It was only a blue match so there was no death but it would still be something to think about.

"I love you to daughter but perhaps you will be surprised."

"BEGIN" Jaquia's voice rang clear. They circled in the ring both ready to pounce. Annika made the first move throwing her opponent into the wall. B'Elanna grew angry and pounced back and punched her daughter. Unfortunately for B'Elanna her daughter had been fighting these battles for a while know the hit only slowed her momentum as she slammed them both against the wall again. B'Elanna kept beating on her daughter and Annika kept taking it knowing it would be difficult to make her bleed. She punched her mother as hard as she could the hit took B'Elanna by surprise and much to her chagrin when she looked again there was blood coming from her lip.

"Battle end your champion is Miral daughter of B'Elanna." Jaquia's voice was proud and loving.

"Congratulations daughter you fight well." B'Elanna said still a bit angry about losing.

"Thank you mother, now lets go enjoy the rest of our time here like we should." Annika said walking with her mother out of the ring.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.