Child of the Voyager Women - Cover

Child of the Voyager Women

Copyright© 2001 by B'Elanna Of Nine

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - What would happen if Seven of Nine, B'Elanna Torres and Kathryn Janeway had a baby... What if the queen wanted this baby to take over for her? Lets see what happens

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter  

"We here by promote Ensign Annika Miral Janeway to Lieutenant." The captain could barely hold her pride in her daughter. She placed the other rank pip on her daughter's collar and saluted her.

"Congratulations."

"We here by promote Ensign Herald James Kim to Lieutenant." The captain was also very proud of Harry and it was time he got promoted. She placed the rank pip on him as she did Annika and congratulated him as well.

"It is a rare pleasure that I get to promote two of my officers." The Captain said proudly.

The next day life was back to normal and she was proud to see her daughter experimenting with life in engineering, astrometrics, security, and even command.

"Captain I would like to send lieutenant Janeway on a mission to test the purity of some dilithium ore we found."

"Why Annika B'Elanna?"

"Because she needs experience and I think she can do this on her own."

"Alright B'Elanna I will approve it."

"Dear Matra, SoS, and Mom,

Thank you for everything you have done for me and thank you for always being there.

Love,

Annika"

She finished the note and left it on their bed knowing that eventually they would find it. Then she started the other one.

"Dear Captain Janeway,

I thank you for your trust and support as an officer aboard this ship. I thank you for allowing me to serve you and in the event that I do not return I thank you for the opportunity.

Signed

Lt. Annika Janeway"

After finishing this note she decided to put both in the computer and instruct it to send both when and if she was reported missing or dead.

"My first away mission and I am going alone and in command. I can do this." She got into her uniform and headed down to the shuttle bay.

"I will be back." She said as she got into the shuttle and took off.

The Shuttle was dark and smoking. "What the hell happened?" She asked herself.

'Great I screwed up my first away mission and I crash the shuttle. Good move Annika mom is going to be soooooo pissed.' The thought.

"Ah she is awake. Come take her to the center." She heard one of them say just before she lost consciousness. She woke back up in what looked like a gym she had seen on voyager when she trained with security.

"Where am I?" She asked. "You are in the training center, your first fight will be soon, and you should get ready." A small man told her. She looked around and decided it was better to heed his word instead of risking it.

The next morning she was woken up by the small man again. "You what is your title?"

"Why?"

"For the fight what is your title."

"I am Annika Janeway."

"No Something more exotic."

"Then call me Miral Daughter of B'Elanna Proud Warrior." She replied understanding his request. "Now that that is a name, how did you come up with it... Never mind it is not important. Get ready you will be fighting before lunch."

"Ok." She sat and ate the food they gave her and began to work on her communicator. "You had better hide that or they will take it from you." An alien said from the bunk across from them. "Oh, um thanks." She decided that she should take all advice she was given within Starfleet regulations.

"Come Miral, it is your time." The short man had returned and taken her to the doors.

"Yes sir." She followed him and became ready to fight. It was as if her Klingon heritage just woke up inside her and she was born to do it.

"2:33 that is the fastest win I have ever seen."

"I am glad to have pleased you when is my next fight?"

"In 15 minutes, but this one will be harder."

"Good the last guy was a joke."

One year later.

"And your Champion in this circuit is... Miral Daughter of B'Elanna Proud Warrior."

Annika stood on a pedestal looking and acting like a much different person than she was when she got there.

Annika stood in the ring waiting to meet her next opponent, she noted that the ring looked like what the coliseum must have looked like in ancient earth history. 'That means I am a gladiator.' She thought to herself. "Your Challenger is the Borg... " That shocked Annika greatly as the Borg queen materialized in front of her. After 15 minutes there was still no victor and as to the rules that indicates a tie and the two fighters must become partners in the doubles division.

One year later (two years since she left voyager)

"Jaquia watch your back." Annika took out the person to her left as the queen took Annika's advice and slammed the guy behind her.

"Thank you Beloved." The queen said just before she kissed her.

"And the victors are The Unity, Miral and Jaquia."

"They are also the winners of the blade of T'klisenov. Each will get a blade that reflects the way they fight."

Annika took the blade that was presented to her. It had circles bore out of the handle, the queen's had jagged edges taken out of the handle.

Annika smiled at her queen as they took their blades.

One year later (three years after Voyager)

"M'lady, please sponsor my fighting. You are the highest decorated fighter on the planet." The teenager asked. "You prove your worth to me and I will. And I am not the highest decorated on the planet."

"Yes you are." Jaquia interrupted.

"Voyager to Janeway please respond."

The communication shocked Annika so much that it took her a moment to answer.

"Janeway here umm how may I help you?"

"Well you can start by lowering the shield around the complex you are in. How long will it take?"

"Oh umm about two minutes, J'kat please lower our shield."

"Yes M'lady."

On Voyager Tom Paris looked back at the captain confused.

"I let you off of the ship for three days and you take over."

"Three days? I think you should come down here captain."

"On my way."

The captain was standing in a mansion on the planets surface that she found out belonged to her daughter.

"I see so time must move differently here."

"Yeah the way I see it one of your days is one of our years."

"So the question is are you coming back with me?" The captain asked looking into her daughter's eyes.

"Of course. There are so many things I want to do for Voyager. But I also want this mansion." Annika smiled. "Beloved you can have both." Jaquia said as she walked into the room. "What the hell is she doing here?"

"Matra this is my wife Jaquia."

"You mean to tell me that the Borg queen is now my daughter-in-law?"

"Yes Matra lots of things have changed. She is going to return all of the people assimilated to their people."

"I have a hard time believing that."

"Please Mom just wait."

"This must be important if you are calling me mom not Matra."

"It is to me mom please."

"Alright fine. You have one week to prove it to me."

"I can prove it now, bring Seven here. I don't care if she is guarded but bring her here."

"You hurt her and I will kill you."

"If I hurt her I only hurt myself because I lose my love."

"Whatever, Janeway to Seven, please come down here." Within moments Seven of Nine Former Tertiary Adjunct to Unimatrix Zero One was standing in front of the queen. "Yes Captain."

"Ok she is here do what ever it is."

"Annika, Captain, Seven I am going to touch Seven, is that ok I will not hurt her."

"That is acceptable."

"Good." The queen walked over to her and touched her shoulder what no one but Annika knew was that she was being penetrated with new tubules. "Captain I feel strange."

"It is ok Seven I have unassimilated you. Soon all of the Implants will be off of your body and your cortical implant will also be gone so you can feel everything a human does."

"If you are lying."

"She isn't mom I promise." Soon all of the implants were gone just as the queen said they would be. Next thing they all know both Erin and Magnus Hansen are standing there. "Momma, Papa?" Seven said her emotions flowing freely. "Annika?"

"Yes Momma it is me."

"Lieutenant thank you for bringing us to our daughter like you said you would."

"Of course Mr. Hansen."

"I never thought Starfleet would become helpful."

"Well um Daddy she isn't only a lieutenant she is umm your granddaughter."

"What!!! Annika I am so happy it is new but I am happy for you. Who is the lucky person?"

"Actually that would be me and umm my chief engineer."

"Two Annika?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.