Child of the Voyager Women - Cover

Child of the Voyager Women

Copyright© 2001 by B'Elanna Of Nine

Chapter 3: The next step

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: The next step - What would happen if Seven of Nine, B'Elanna Torres and Kathryn Janeway had a baby... What if the queen wanted this baby to take over for her? Lets see what happens

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter  

Annika walked onto the bridge and assumed her position at the helm. "Annika, we have picked up readings of an interesting nebula and I want to go study it." The captain said secretly proud that her daughter was serving on the bridge. At first she had totally forbid it because she was worried that the crew might think she was playing favorites. They had held a competition to see who would gain the position at the helm while Tom was recovering form an accident. She had done well; it seemed like only yesterday she had lost her child in an unfortunate accident only to have her returned by the borg queen. It was actually almost two weeks ago.

"Captain my scans indicate that there is a strong borg presence in this nebula, how do you wish to proceed." Harry Kim said from his post.

"Continue. Wait. No change course." The captain had remembered what the queen had said about her daughter.

"Captain may I speak with you for a moment." Both Seven of Nine and Annika said.

"Yes, in my ready room." The captain said dreading the meeting.

When all three women had entered into the ready room the Captain was the first to speak.

"Do you two share a telepathic bond I am not aware of, you both seem to disagree with me at the exact same time, and it is unacceptable for either of you."

The captain said half jokingly.

"No Captain I just feel that you are giving up an opportunity to explore this nebula because of me." Annika said calmly.

"I concur captain." Seven said looking at Captain Kathryn Janeway with the look that only she could use on the captain.

"And what if I am? What is wrong with trying to protect a member of my crew." The captain said a bit annoyed.

"You aren't protecting a member of your crew Kathryn you are protecting our daughter. If you were protecting just another member of the crew you would only strengthen the shields and you know it." Seven said as Annika stood there knowing not to say anything else yet.

"Well let's see what B'Elanna says about it. Janeway to Torres, please report to my ready room." The captain said smartly. "Aye captain." B'Elanna replied. A few minutes later B'Elanna walked into the ready room. "Yes Captain?" B'Elanna asked.

"It seems the Ensign and our wife have a problem with the decision I just made and I was hopping to see what you thought about it. Ensign Janeway please inform the Lieutenant of the situation." The captain said using her rank to show the severity of the situation. "Aye Captain. Lieutenant our scans have uncovered a nebula and originally the captain wished to study this nebula, that is until we found that there is a strong borg presence in the nebula. They do not pose a threat to us within the region that we wish to study however the captain has decided that it would be unwise to study that particular nebula."

"No doubt due to the fact that Annika is on board." Seven added. "Ah. I see, and I agree with the captain it is an undue risk." B'Elanna agreed with the captain, although she did realize that the reasoning was exactly as Seven and Annika had stated. "Permission to speak freely captain." Annika said following protocol as she did at all times. "Granted" The captain regretted saying the moment it left her lips. "Matra, I know you are worried but please. Don't do this. You are always worried about favoritism and you have been fair but this Matra is favoritism. Please we will be safe." The captain grumbled knowing that she was right. "Fine. But you will have a guard on you at all times." The captain said as she silently dismissed them. Ensign Janeway plotted the course silently as the captain followed her out of the ready room and ordered the course to be engaged.

"Captain." Chakotay said plainly.

"Yes commander." Chakotay leaned in to tell her something quietly.

"You did the right thing." Janeway smiled knowing that she did.

Two days later they left the nebula having been safe from the Borg, but several fights had broken out. Most of them included a certain ensign.

"Oh look is the captain's little baby borg cute. She looks like a real officer in that costume." An ensign began to push Annika's buttons. Annika didn't reply she only ignored him. "Ya know boys I think given the shot I'd fuck the captains two little toys too. But I dunno havin a kids a big deal she even fucks that up." The ensign began. Annika still didn't reply but she smiled knowing that the captain had just entered and that the whole time she had her omm... Link to the captain open she heard it all. "ENSIGN HARRIS. Ensign may be the lowest rank possible but I am sure my staff could come up with something fitting."

"Umm ma'am how much did you hear." The ensign stood straight up and his buddies did the same. "I heard the whole thing. I know what you could do... Janeway to Torres report to the mess hall please."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.