Child of the Voyager Women - Cover

Child of the Voyager Women

Copyright© 2001 by B'Elanna Of Nine

Chapter 2: The death

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: The death - What would happen if Seven of Nine, B'Elanna Torres and Kathryn Janeway had a baby... What if the queen wanted this baby to take over for her? Lets see what happens

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter  

"Naomi. Where are you?" Annika said as she ran around the holodeck with the other child. Her Klingon ridges stood prominently at the top of the young girls forehead, she as it turned out had the same color hair as Kathryn and the eyes of Seven, her stature was much the same as B'Elanna's at this age. "I am over here Annika." The young voice of Naomi Wildman called from high up a tree. "Oh hold on let me join you." Annika said as she quickly climbed the tree. "Hello Annika." Naomi said as Annika joined her in the tree. "Hi Annika." Said Treevis a character in Naomi's favorite holoprogram. "Hello Treevis." Annika replied kindly. "Why are you up here Naomi?" Annika asked the young girl. "Because I lost my ball up here." Naomi replied as if it was obvious. "Ah I will retrieve it." Annika said calmly. "But it is way up there by the top." Naomi said as she pointed. "So, I can get it." Annika said as she climbed to the top of the tree. "Be careful Annika that is a good 60 foot drop if you fall." A character Annika created said. "Relax Flarix, I will be fine. It is like my SosI says, like taking candy from a sleeping Vole." Annika said as she reached the ball. "Why do you call her SosI?" Naomi asked. "Huh, oh because it means mother in Klingon." Annika said just as a jolt shook the ship. "Whoa, careful up there Annika." Naomi said. "I will be... " Annika said as she fell from the tree. "ANNIKA" Naomi said as she quickly climbed down the tree. "Naomi Wildman to the doctor, I need help doctor Annika has fallen from a tree." Naomi said in a hurry. "Hold on Naomi and do not move her. I will be right down." The doctor grabbed a med kit and transferred his program to the holodeck. When he materialized Annika was on the ground surrounded by her own blood, her body was in an unnatural position. "Doctor to the transporter room one to beam directly to sickbay." The whirl of the transporter activated and Annika was gone. "You stay put Naomi, I am sure your mother will be worried." The doctor said as her transferred his matrix to sickbay. Naomi waited until he was gone for sure then she ran to sickbay leaving her program active.

"Cortical stimulator." The doctor's hands were moving in a fury.

"Aye doctor." A crewman said as he handed the doctor the device. I appeared that this crewman happened to be walking outside of sickbay when the doctor arrived so he was recruited to help.

"No effect. Try a higher setting." The doctor thought aloud. A second passed and the young body arched as the pulse went through it.

"Still nothing doctor." The crewman said

They tried for half an hour even as other wounded walked in her fought to save the young girl.

"Call it doc." The crewman said sadly.

"Don't tell me when to call it Ensign. Do it again." The doctor said

"Aye sir." He paused. "Still no effect."

"Fine get the captain and her spouses down here. Stardate 23754.2 time 1200 hours. Annika Miral Janeway deceased." The doctor said logging it into the computer. Naomi ran out of sickbay before the doctor noticed she had heard it all.

"Computer, Locate Naomi Wildman." The doctor said.

"Naomi Wildman is in sickbay." The computer chirped back.

"Doctor to Seven of Nine, B'Elanna Torres, and Captain Janeway. I need you all to come down here please." He said evenly

"Understood" the three women, said one right after the other.

All three women walked into sickbay but their daughter was nowhere in sight. "What is wrong doc, where is Annika." B'Elanna said worriedly "Well that is what we need to talk about."

"Computer, Locate Annika Janeway." The captain said not wanting to deal with the doctor. "Computer, Belay that." The doctor said before the computer could answer. "Doctor I want to know where my daughter is." Computer disregard the doctor's order." The captain said irritated.

"Annika Janeway is deceased." The computer said with no emotion. "WHAT... NO... it can't be."

The captain cried. "I am sorry." Two of the three women were crying as the other ran out of sickbay. "B'Elanna wait..."

After a few minutes the other two had calmed down and were now really worried about their lover. "Computer, Locate B'Elanna Torres, and if you tell me she is dead I will kill you." The captain said hurt. "B'Elanna Torres is in Holodeck 2." The computer responded. "Oh dear." The doctor said. "What?" Kathryn and Seven said in unison. "That is where it happened."

"What how??? Weren't the safeties on?" Captain Janeway asked. "Yes but that won't save you from a 60 foot drop." The doctor replied. "I will continue this discussion later. I expect a full report on my desk by morning." The captain said hiding behind her command mask.

The stifled cries were heard when you walked in the door. "Lanna?" Seven called. No answer was heard just more cries. The two women walked over to a character in the program. "Flotter, have you seen B'Elanna?" Seven asked. "Oh yes she is over where Naomi's friend fell out of the tree this morning." Flotter said. The two women winced at the thought. "Will you take us there?" Seven asked. "Sure, did you know Naomi's friend Seven?" Flotter asked as he started to walk. Seven looked down and almost began to cry. "Yes. She was my daughter." Was all Seven could get out as they came across B'Elanna covered in blood crying on the ground. "Oh my god." Was all Kathryn said. "Lanna, what." Kathryn asked carefully. "I.I asked Treevis what happened and he said he didn't see it but Annika's friend Flarix saw it all. Then I talked to him and he said she was getting a ball for Naomi and she fell when the ship shook. He said he told her not to but she did anyway." B'Elanna said trying to hold back the tears. "This is Annika's blood." Seven said plainly hurt. "Yes, he said when she hit the ground the hit her head hard and then blood came out of her mouth." B'Elanna said. "Internal bleeding." Janeway said quietly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.