Child of the Voyager Women - Cover

Child of the Voyager Women

Copyright© 2001 by B'Elanna Of Nine

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - What would happen if Seven of Nine, B'Elanna Torres and Kathryn Janeway had a baby... What if the queen wanted this baby to take over for her? Lets see what happens

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter  

"Chakotay to Captain Janeway."

"Janeway here go ahead Chakotay."

"I don't know how to say this but there are some people here who want to see you."

The captain sighed and agreed to be beamed up to the ship.

"Tonight was B'Elanna's last match. This had better be good."

"Have a look for yourself captain."

"I am Captain Kathryn Janeway of the Federation..."

she was interrupted by.

"Starship voyager, yes I know... So am I."

"What are you doing here?"

"We were sucked into a worm hole. Captain do you have a child?"

"Yes her name is Annika."

"That is what I thought Where is she and where is B'Elanna?"

"On the surface why?"

"May I join you for a cup of coffee?"

"I never turn down coffee."

"Me either."

A few moments later the two captains were drinking coffee talking about the genetic disease that B'Elanna and Annika had. Shortly after that Annika was onboard getting scanned. The other Annika joined them in the medical bay.

"Annika."

"Yes" they both said in unison. "Ok this sucks... Call me Miral."

The champion said still wearing her fighters uniform.

"Ok Annika"

"Yes" The other Annika replied. "Come over here for a moment please."

"Wow yours says please."

"Yes well he has much better manners."

"You are lucky ours never changed."

"I will have my B'Elanna talk to your B'Elanna and see what we can work out."

The two queens met and began talking.

"How is your collective progressing?"

The other queen asked.

"It is not. I released them, and found that by releasing the many and challenging the few I have come closer to perfection."

"You released them? Why?"

"Annika. I watched her and saw mercy, I found it to be more persuasive than 'We are the borg resistance is futile.' I have been experimenting and found the way to perfect our child."

"Mercy is a weakness"

"I thought so at first as well. Give it a chance and perhaps you will find its benefits towards perfection. I also found that because I returned them to their original state and offered to send them home a large group decided to remain. They are more loyal than any drone was in the first place, and their problem solving skills are immense."

"I would enjoy testing this."

"That would be acceptable. On the holodeck."

"Agreed, but I will be able to control the drones I create."

"Of course, and you may have up to 100 drones."

"Acceptable."

"You have 6 hours to complete the required programming. You may also choose the scene."

The two set about their work and Miral's queen began briefing her crew. They all knew that tactics of the borg as well as how to function around the adaptive shielding on the drones. They also had created shields that were better and were constantly adjusting and rotating frequency. There was two teams 1 of 12 and a second of 13 ready to act they shared a voluntary mental link that only activated when they wanted. There were a total of 25 of them for the borg 101 (including the queen) π of the borg crew.

They were beamed onto the holodeck not knowing what they were getting into. The queen gave a map of safe beam in points (places that weren't cliffs or 4 metric tons of rock). The two teams beamed in at two opposite points right into an ambush at each site. Jaquia beamed to where the queen was to watch. The queen made her wear a telepathic inhibitor to prove her crew was really better than drones. The battle lasted ten hours in which 5 members of Jaquia's crew were "killed", they were merely beamed to the viewing area and 10 were hurt 2 were assimilated all of which were holo-injuries (if they would have lost a leg that leg was paralyzed). The borg took heavy casualties 80 of them were killed and 9 of them were damaged beyond repair 4 were contained 5 were unassimilated and 2 were unaccounted for at the ten hour mark. Jaquia's crew setup a camp and posted guards under 5 hour rotations. Once the two were assimilated they were removed from the field into the viewing area and two more borg were put on. Before the ten could be transported they were moved to a safe area then transported. The queen had a plan, a plan she thought no one would predict. She waited until they were switching guards, then she moved her drones in closer.

Jaquia's crew noticed the borg movement but didn't react they waited and planned. When they changed guard the drones attacked and found that the team was ready for them. What they weren't ready for was that it was only two of the drones, the other two came from the rear. They assimilated 3 of Jaquia's team before they were killed. The queen was left with 3 drones and Jaquia was left with 5 team members. The team members had a plan they would stay where they were and wait for the borg to attack after all they had everything they needed to be safe and they slept 2 at a time the captain refused to sleep the whole time. The borg waited a few more hours before they attacked, the two sleeping were attacked while the other three were distracted by two drones. The captain noticed and took out the drone attacking his sleeping crew, and the rest of his crew worked to trap the other 2. They worked and fought for hours until finally Jaquia's crew had neutralized the drones.

"That is impossible you cheated!"

The borg queen said enraged.

"I did no such thing we won fairly. Now if you'll excuse me my wife needs me."

Jaquia said walking off to join her lover.

"Where is she you bastards? I know she is here I smell her."

Annika's voice was deep and powerful.

"What the hell is going on?"

B'Elanna said as she walked in.

"There you are my darling, join with me... It has been so long."

Annika said hungrily.

"What? No. You are my daughter."

B'Elanna said confused.

"No she isn't, I am here... I will join with you."

The other B'Elanna said as she walked in shredding her clothes as she moved closer to Annika.

"Computer locate Miral." She said irritated.

"Miral is in her quarters."

"Doctor is this the genetic disease they were talking about?"

"Yes."

"Okay." B'Elanna jumped the other woman and pinned her to the ground.

"I am stronger than you Lanna."

The other B'Elanna said calmly.

"No you aren't, you might have been a few months ago but not now." Lanna said growling

"Ms. Torres it would not be wise to let her blood come into contact with you."

The doctor said pulling one off of the other.

"Why not?"

"You might contract it and then we would have more problems than even I can handle."

He said smiling. The borg queen walked in and walked through the force field to reach her lover. The took her lover in her arms and an assimilation tubule came out and pierced Annika's neck. She collapsed into her lovers arms.

"Annika will be fine now, but you must treat B'Elanna." The queen's cool tones were chilling to B'Elanna they reminded her of Jaquia before they got stranded on the planet.

"How shall we differentiate ourselves?"

The two Seven of nine's stood looking at each other, one still bearing her implants.

"Kathryn, and B'Elanna call me Nikki, at first it was odd hearing my name shortened like that but I got used to it... You may call me that."

"I still prefer to be called Seven. I guess it is because it is what I am used to."

"I could see how that would be easiest. How did you deal with the queen courting your daughter?"

"SHE DID NOT COURT HER SHE STOLE HER." Seven's voice was angry.

"Ah my mistake, here the queen was captured by these people and forced to fight, in fact An... Miral is the champion of the planet and thus their ruler. That is how they met and became lovers."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.