Child of the Voyager Women - Cover

Child of the Voyager Women

Copyright© 2001 by B'Elanna Of Nine

Chapter 1: Birth

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: Birth - What would happen if Seven of Nine, B'Elanna Torres and Kathryn Janeway had a baby... What if the queen wanted this baby to take over for her? Lets see what happens

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter  

"YOU WILL NOT SUCCEED, I WILL NOT COMPLY." Seven's voice was loud and forceful. "But Seven..." The doctor said calmly and was interrupted. "YOU WILL NOT HARM MY CHILD." Seven said angrily. "Seven I am not going to hurt your child, don't you think B'Elanna would be down here with you threatening to remove my head if that is what I was planning. Even if that isn't true do you think the captain would have told me do it if it were dangerous."

"The fetus moves 3.4 centimeters every time you move that device over it, I do not believe the fetus finds it comforting."

"Seven it is a holo-imager it won't hurt the baby. I have taken plenty of pictures of you before and it doesn't hurt you. Does it?" Seven pondered the thought for a moment. "No it does not, however I am not a fetus."

"True Seven but perhaps the baby is posing for the camera, so to speak."

"Doctor no matter how intelligent this child will no doubt be I do not believe it understands the meaning of a camera or posing for one. I do not see why Kathryn finds it necessary to have pictures of the 'baby' from this point in its development."

"Maybe she is just a sentimental old woman." The captain said as she entered sickbay. "Oh thank god captain, maybe you can get her to hold still so I can get the images and the checkup done." The doctor said moving behind the captain. "Kathryn I did not mean for it to sound that way, and you are not an old woman."

"B'Elanna Torres to Captain Janeway."

"Go ahead Lieutenant."

"What is taking you three so long? Dinner is almost ready."

"Sorry Lanna, Seven is giving the doc a hard time."

"I'll bet she is, come on sweetheart he won't hurt the baby just let him do his thing."

"I will comply Lanna, I will meet you and Kathryn in a few minutes." Seven said so B'Elanna could hear

"Ok Sweetheart."

"I will see you in a few Lanna. Janeway out." Kathryn said. She turned and kissed Seven then left.

A nearly 20 minutes later Seven came into the now shared quarters of B'Elanna Torres, Seven of Nine, and Kathryn Janeway. "That was some 'few minutes' BangwI." B'Elanna said jokingly. "I was gone for exactly 17.23 minutes after you contacted Kathryn." Seven said as-a-matter-of factly. "Well did you bring my pictures Annika?" Kathryn said excitedly. "Yes. I did, sweetheart." Seven said calmly. It always made Kathryn come close to tears whenever she heard Seven call her that.

"Doctor to Seven Of Nine."

"Yes Doctor."

"I need you, B'Elanna and the Captain to report to sickbay."

"On our way doc." B'Elanna cut in, being the strong one.

They began walking down to sickbay together. Once they walked in the doors the doctor came right to them and took them over to a biobed and made Seven lie down on it.

"What is this about Doc." B'Elanna asked

"Well I have some bad news." The doctor said calmly

"What is it?" All three women said trying to support each other.

"The baby is maturing at a rapid pace, and at its rate it will die in 2 months." The doctor said trying to be sympathetic.

"YOU PETAQ WHY DIDN'T YOU SEE THIS EARLIER??" B'Elanna yelled with all of her hurt and Klingon rage.

"Calm down my love." Kathryn said trying her hand at being the strong one.

"Because it wasn't present before now." The doctor said calmly.

"Then why now doctor?" Seven asked quietly, afraid of the answer.

"I am not sure." The doctor said

"Maybe I can help." The all to familiar voice of the Borg Queen filled the room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.