Spot of Tea - Cover

Spot of Tea

by Madison D'Angelica

Copyright© 2001 by Madison D'Angelica

Erotica Sex Story: A London girl invites her date, a professor at Rutgers on sabbatical, in for a cup of tea. One thing leads to another.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   .

We had just ended a pleasurable date at a fine continental restaurant, having dined on superb seafood, and as we were leaving, several women paused to conspicuously take notice of Dalton. He was only about 5'10", but his broad shoulders and expansive chest made him appear larger. He had thick dark brown hair that was cut fairly short. Most people considered him handsome, and many told him that he looked like Tony Danza. And he did. I wasn't sure exactly how he felt about that, but he was beginning to tire of the observation. I noticed the women looking at Dalton, but it didn't bother me anymore. I was kind of proud to be the one on his arm, if you must know. He paid them no mind, and it was me he had his arm around, and he seemed to be quite devoted to our relationship.

Our conversation was animated on the way through the streets of London to my place, and we laughed heartily recalling scenes from the movie we had viewed earlier. We arrived at my apartment, and after he put his arms around me and kissed me softly, turned and began to walk to his car. People find me quite fetching, and while my breasts were on the smaller side of the ledger, my shapely bum gave observers something to appreciate. He found that to be a fair trade-off, as he had told me early on that he found larger breasts somewhat ponderous. He also seemed to be fascinated by my lightly-curled auburn hair hanging to the middle of my back. And I had quite a pleasing face, or so everyone told me.

"Would you fancy a spot of tea, love?" I called back to him in a winsome manner as I was beginning to go inside my door. He happened to adore my British accent, as he was overseas on sabbatical from teaching at some college in New Jersey. Rutgers, I think he said the name was.

"You know, some tea would go just fine about now, Meredith," he said with a grin on his face, and turned to take my outstretched hand, following me into the flat. My offer seemed to catch him by surprise, but he certainly seemed willing to see what might transpire.

"I'll make us some tea," I called brightly from the kitchen, "make yourself at home."

"What, you mean I can turn the stereo up real loud and dance without restraint?" he joked.

Walking up behind me, he rested his hands on my softly rounded hips.

"Hey!! You'll disrupt my rhythm!!" I scolded him mockingly.

I leaned my face forward to kiss him very softly, trailing my tongue along his lips, as I entwined my arms around his waist.

"Hey, let's see some tea!!" he said jokingly, then left me to finish making the tea as he sat on the couch in the living room.

I thought of how he and I tended to get along so well, and we seemed to be great friends. I was sort of surprised by the present status of our relationship, and was encouraged. We had never quite gone "all the way", as Dalton seemed to sense that I wasn't yet ready. We were proceeding at the pace I set. I had a surprise in store tonight.

I came into the room with a tray holding our tea cups, and politely offered one to him. After he took the cup, I cast a sultry look into his brown eyes and said, "I'll be right back, Dalton... you don't mind waiting, right?" I flashed him a mischievous smile.

He was sitting on the sofa, and as he was bringing his cup to his mouth, stopped in mid-sip as I came into the room dressed in a long filmy silk white nightgown.

"You like?" I asked softly with a huge grin on my face.

"What's not to like?"

He opened his arms to make room for me to sit on his lap. He appeared to very much like the feel of my firm derriere on his lap, and I became aware of the bulge in his pants.

"Thank you, Dalton. I appreciate it," I told him as I put my hands behind his neck, and I moved to kiss him. I pressed my lips to his, and softly insinuated my tongue into his mouth until they twirled sensually together. I stood upright, taking him by the hand, and led him silently to my bed. We sat arm and arm on the edge of the bed, and I kissed him passionately as our hands slowly explored each other's bodies. He reacted to my dainty fingers journeying over the growing bulge in his pants, slowly moving his hands up and down my sides until they came to rest on my firm breasts, and my fingers deftly unfastened the button on his jeans.

I slowly unzipped his trousers, and as he moved his hands to caress my shapely backside, I reached in and took his growing member in my hand, softly gripping it and stroking it as he moaned softly. I worked his jeans from his legs, and removed his shirt standing before him, revealing his impressive chest and rippling pectorals, my eyes glistening sultrily. He slowly removed my nightgown, and my naked body was revealed to him as my long gown fluttered softly to the floor. He got up from the bed to take me into his arms, and we exchanged a loving kiss, and he reacted to my perky nipples hardening against his chest. He traced a soft trail of kisses across my cheek to my lithe neck, and took my rounded bottom into his strong hands, and heard me sigh softly as he began to kiss and nibble his way down my supple neck.

He reached my collarbone, slowly trailing his tongue to my firm pert breasts, and lazily kissed and sucked on both of my hardened nipples, while his hands roamed in small circles over my rounded swells. The sensation was exquisite. Dalton felt my hands in his hair coaxing him upward, and his lips met mine in a passionate frenzy. Slowly guiding his tongue into my mouth, I sucked on it gently as I moved him almost imperceptibly toward the bed.

I followed him as he fell back in the bed, lying on top of him, and the feeling of my erect nipples against his chest was electric. I kissed him with yearning, swirling my tongue tenderly with his, then slowly pulled my face from his to gaze deeply at him, and I think he perceived the kindled passion in my pretty green eyes.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.