Lady Boss and Secretary - Cover

Lady Boss and Secretary

by Lisa

Copyright© 2001 by Lisa

Erotica Sex Story: A business man's hot meeting with a Lady boss and her horny secretary at Hotel.. He got a big business reward with these slut ladies...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   .

John T. Larmon is a business executive for a famous exporting company in UK has been working hard for the maximum business potential for his company. Recently while he was on a business trip for a few days he had what was a rather unexpected but delightful experience. John was staying in one of the new suite hotels and was traveling alone planning on spending his time at company meetings and watching TV in his room. He went down to the lobby to get a drink as the hotel offered free cocktails between 4:30 PM and 7:00 PM. As John had little to do and knew not a soul he began to wander around the lobby watching the people as they milled around and socialized. The Lobby was quite crowded and it took him a while to find a place to sit but eventually he sat down at a table somewhat removed from the main activity and quietly sat back with his drink pondering his dinner options. After a short while two women came up to John's table and asked if they could join him as there were no other tables available.

The first was a woman was about his age 40 and was trim and wore a skirt jacket and blouse and looked like a business professional. She had blond hair and was quite attractive having a slim figure and nice firm breasts. Although she was not very tall 5' 4" he would guess, her figure was in keeping with her height and she wore one of the new shorter skirts showing she wasn't afraid to show her legs which were slim and attractive. The second woman was a brunette and quite a bit younger than the first lady. She wore a trim dress and was a bit taller than the first lady with a dark air and a attractive figure, in short she was quite beautiful and John would have jumped at the chance to take her back to his room.

After a brief period of conversation John learned that the first older lady is the Owner of her own Travel and Tourism Agency, Jillian and the other lady is her Business Secretary her name is Lisa and were in town to attend a meeting at the hotel. John found himself aroused by these ladies but figured with Lady-Boss and her cute sexy Secretary together he would stand little chance of getting either of them to spend some time with him privately. After another drink and some polite conversation he asked the ladies what their dinner plans were as he was alone and would like to share his table with them. John figured any company was better than eating alone, to his surprise they accepted and they adjourned to the hotel restaurant to eat.

Throughout dinner both of them kept up an interesting conversation and John learned that Jillian had opened the travel agency after she had gotten divorced and her two daughters got married and stayed faraway with their hubbies. As they were finishing dinner John felt a bit dejected knowing he would now go back to his room and sit around and watch the tube until bedtime. Not wanting the evening to end he suggested we go out together and see if they could find some interesting nightspot. Jillian said she was a bit tired and really wasn't up to going out but said she and Lisa had planned to go for a swim in the pool and asked John if he would like to join them. John immediately answered yes as he wanted to get a better look at both ladies and this would offer me a good reason for not slumping down in front of the TV.

They all went to their rooms to change as John learned that Jillian and Lisa were sharing a room in the same floor of his. Changing quickly he went down to the pool and got some drinks and jumped in to refresh himself. Just as he was finishing some laps he saw Jillian and Lisa sat down offering them drinks. After a bit Jillian and Lisa took off their robes and they jumped to the pool, John followed. Jillian was wearing a yellow bikini which was quite small and showed off her large firm breasts nicely. Her stomach was flat and hard and she had great hips and a nice firm ass despite her age. Jillian's nipples hardened as soon as she got in the cool water and John had all he could do to not stare at them openly.

Lisa was a knockout, she was wearing a tank suit of very clingy white material which showed her figure off well. Lisa's firm tits sported hard nipples even before she got wet and once she was in the water her wet suit clung to her like a second skin and clearly showed off her firm mound with a hint of red bush around her crotch. John was having a difficult time making polite conversation and even in the cool water his cock was beginning to harden.

Both of them swam for a while then went to the low end of the pool and just stood around swapping stories and talking. Lisa was a bit fidgety and circled around her Boss and John for a while until she ducked under the water and pulled Jillian's legs out from under her dumping her in the water. This set off a friendly scuffle with Jillian going after her Secretary Lisa and ending up with her dunking him. Well things were getting friendlier every minute and soon John was after both ladies bent on revenge. John grabbed Jillian around the waist and tried to pull her into the deeper water but she wiggled around so much he couldn't get her where he wanted so he just pulled her legs up and down she went. He was totally surprised when Jillian surfaced missing her top. Her tits were better than he had imagined full firm and with stiff nipples, he immediately apologized and said he was so sorry. Jillian made no move to cover up and as it was late and they were the only people left in the pool area she started after him determined to pay him back. By this time John already had a raging erection and was planning to let her catch him if only to feel those full firm tits against him in the struggle. To his surprise he felt a pair of hands grab his suit and pull it to his ankles in one quick swipe. Lisa seeing what had happened had beaten her Boss to the punch. John struggled to keep his balance but with his suit around his ankles and Jillian closing in for the kill there wasn't much he could do. John decided to just stand still and see what developed so to speak so he didn't move and just let Jillian move in to him with his suit around his ankles and his cock sticking out hard as a rock. Jillian reached down into the water and grabbed his dick and slowly drew herself to him. John watched as Lisa closed in on them as Jillian brought her firm tits up against his chest and rubbed the head of his cock against her crotch. John reached out and put his arms around Jillian and held her close to him feeling her stiff warm nipples against his chest. He kissed Jillian forcing his tongue deep into her wet hot mouth. John felt Jillian's bikini bottoms being tugged down and turned to see Lisa the top of her tank suit off her shoulders and her firm young tits exposed as she struggled pulling her Boss' suit off her hips. Jillian kept holding John and once her suit was down pushed the head of his fully erected cock between her hot pussy lips.

John let out a low moan as his cock entered Jillian's hot slippery channel. Jillian smiled and wrapped her legs around his hips taking his full 10 inches into her hot tight streaming pussy.

Once Jillian was fully impaled on his cock he began to gently thrust in and out of her hot wet pussy as Lisa pressed up against her Boss's back and John's hands which were around Jillian's back. He reached one hand out and began to fondle Lisa's firm breast and rolled her hard nipple gently between his fingers. Lisa reached around Jillian and cupped her full firm tits bringing them above the surface of the water and began to squeeze them as she rolled her Jillian's nipples in much the same way John was teasing hers. He could not speak for almost a minute and he just kept staring at these two hot women, Boss and Secretary enjoying the pleasure of their bodies. Soon Jillian began to tense up, her climax approaching and as she began to quiver with orgasm John poured his own hot river of cum up her clutching pussy. After her climax Jillian released her legs from around his hips and slowly slipped to a standing position next to him.

She turned to her Secretary Lisa and kissed her as she cupped her tits and rubbed her thumbs over the nipples. She told Lisa she should have worn her bikini so she could enjoy the fun too. John told both ladies he wanted them to go back with him to his room so they could enjoy the evening together and Lisa answered by grabbing his cock and looking at her Boss saying...

" I think we should go for more... he's still hard and I need some fun too".

John reached down and pulled the crotch of Lisa's suit to one side and gently rubbed her pussy opening her slippery lips and inserting first one then two fingers into her tight young cunt. He rubbed her clit with his thumb as Jillian continued to fondle Lisa's breasts and rub the stiff erect nipples. Lisa was begging to John to make her cum but the cool water made it impossible. Jillian seeing her Secretaries dilemma suggested they all go upstairs to some more private location to continue their lovemaking.

They put their suits on got out and dried off and finished their drinks. John told them to come over to his room but they insisted he join them instead so they went back upstairs and John left them to change out of his wet suit.

He could barely contain his delight at the prospect of fucking this mouthwatering Boss and Secretary pair and he could tell that they wanted it too as well as each other something that turned him on all the more. When they reached John's door Jillian gave him her room key saying Lisa had hers and grabbed his still stiff cock through his suit. John reached down and pressed his hand into Jillian's crotch and then into Lisa's promising he would be right over.

As John closed the door his mind raced with thoughts of Lisa and Jillian sprawled on the bed naked and open to his desires. He quickly stripped off his suit and grabbed a quick shower washing the chlorine off him and shaved so he would not be scratchy when he went between their legs to lick and suck their tasty pussies. He finished quickly and put on some jeans and a shirt combed his hair and headed out for room 369. John knocked on the door and then remembered he had a key and used it to open their door. As he stepped in he saw Lisa standing behind the small bar her tits were exposed and she was fixing a drink.

Putting the key down John went around the bar and confirmed his suspicion the she was naked. He could hear the shower running and asked her if Jillian was in the shower she told him Jillian would be out in a minute and asked John if he wanted to get comfortable. He told her yes and she began to strip him taking off his shirt and pants and pulling off his shoes.

While Lisa was stripping him John rubbed and stroked her slim body feeling the heat rise off her naked flesh. Once she was done he sat her up on the edge of the bar kissed her and made his way down her hot body licking and sucking her tits as his hands and fingers played with her sweet pussy. John licked down her flat belly until his tongue reached her wet cunt and he spread her pussy lips with his tongue and drove it deep into her slippery Pussy. Lisa had a great looking cunt and she had shaved off all the hair on her pussy lips leaving only a small dense patch of flaming black hair on her mound. John spread her legs further lubed two fingers in his mouth with his salvia and pushed them into her juicy cunt as he began to lash her erect clit. His dick was like iron and he wanted to fuck Lisa's hot pussy but he was determined to make her cum before he fucked her and continued to eat her pussy until he

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.