Taming the Teach - Cover

Taming the Teach

Copyright© 2001 by Couture

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A prim and proper teacher is taught a lesson by a former student she failed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged  

"This is just another example of why I hate being a teacher," Ms. Thompson said to herself, as she started her car and pulled out of her driveway. "Kids these days have no respect for authority as it is. Now the damn school board is going to make me chaperone the Halloween party and require me to wear a stupid costume!" She looked down at the costume she had picked out. It was a nun's habit and she carried a teacher's pointer, completing the ensemble. "This should be authoritarian enough to make sure the little devils continue to respect me!" she thought, as her mouth tightened and pinched together. No one could have guessed that she was attempting to grin.

"Why do they have to have a Halloween dance anyway? I know they want to keep the kids in a structured environment where they can't drink and drive, but this is supporting a pagan holiday. That's the problem these days, they need to bring God back into the classes!" Ms. Thompson had chosen her costume for the religious significance as well. 'It's a shame, the only day I could bring religion to school, is Halloween, ' she thought, as she fingered her rosary beads.

<Katunk! Katunk! Tunk-tunk-tunk-put>

Ms. Thompson's Corsica slowed and then pulled over to the side of the road after making a horrible sound.

'Why tonight of all nights?' she thought, as she reached for her pocket book. "Oh no! I forgot my pocket book tonight!" she exclaimed, hitting the steering wheel. She was afraid to get out of the car and walk, especially with it being Halloween, but there was not other option. She did take the precaution and crossed to the other side of the road, so no one would try to pick her up.

A car slowed down, honking the horn as it drove by. "Need a ride!" they shouted, then burning rubber as they sped off. "Well you're not gonna get nun! Ha! Ha!" "Blasted kids!" she swore, as the car pulled away. "They could have at least not used a double negative."

A red convertible Mustang pulled next to the walking nun and a window slid down. "Hey lady! You need a ride?" a young red haired girl asked.

Ms. Thompson looked in the window at the other occupants. They were all women, she saw with relief. It was much further to school than she originally thought and her feet were beginning to hurt. "Thank heavens!" she exclaimed. "My car broke down and I forgot my cellular phone. If you girls would be so kind as to take me as far as Holybrook High School, I would be ever so grateful," she said, forcing herself to be as cheerful as possible.

"Sure lady, hop in!" she shouted out the window. "Tamika, get out and let the lady in the back seat. Show the old lady some manners," she asked the girl in the back seat.

'I am not an *old* lady!' thought the teacher, but she bit her retort. The back door opened and a young black girl got out of the car. Ms. Thompson was taken aback by the black girl's clothes or rather her lack of clothes. She was wearing what seemed to be the tiniest Catholic school uniform ever made. It was so short that when she got out of the car, she flashed her tiny white panties to the older woman.

'The clothes these kids wear today, it just isn't proper, ' Ms. Thompson thought, as she got in the seat. She was startled when the black girl pushed her beside the blonde girl in the back seat and then got in next to her.

'What on earth is she doing that for?' worried Ms. Thompson, as she was sandwiched between the two girls. 'Why doesn't she sit in the front, where she was?' Not only did she think this was a little strange, but it was also peculiar that all the girls were dressed in the same costume. Even if it was Halloween. 'Maybe, they are actually Catholic school girls, ' she reasoned.

The driver looked back at the hitchhiker and then widened her eyes in shock. "Ms. Thompson! Is that you?" she exclaimed.

"Yes, ah--" replied Ms. Thompson, while she tried to remember the girl's name. She looked familiar, but she just couldn't place her, after only seeing her briefly.

"You failed me, if that helps," added the red-haired girl.

"Tina? Tina Anderson. I've missed you at school this year, are you going to private school now?" Ms. Thompson asked. To her dismay all the other girls in the car began laughing hysterically.

The black girl put her arm around the flustered teacher, "Teach, you a trip!" she said as she playfully poked her index finger in the older woman's ribs. Ms. Thompson's reaction was violent and immediate, as she jumped away from the finger that goosed her and landed in the blonde's lap to her left.

"Ugh, get off me lady, you're crushing me with that fat ass!" the petite blonde groaned in distress.

"Sorry, b-but s-she," Ms. Thompson replied apologetically, as she looked over at the black girl, sitting so smugly with a *what who me* look, plastered on her face. The older woman couldn't say that she was extremely ticklish; she knew how mean kids could be when they found a weakness. Instead, she just sheepishly scooted back into the middle again, but Tamika did notice.

The red-haired girl turned around talking, barely watching the road. Much to Ms. Thompson's distress. "No, I'm not a student Ms. Thompson, I just play one on TV. Hee, hee, besides, you ended my school career for me with that F you gave me. No chance of college for me after that I'm afraid, so I just found a nice well paying job where I don't need your little diploma," Tina said.

"I'm sorry to hear that Tina. You really should try to get your degree and don't blame me, you were the one that didn't do your assignments." Ms. Thompson chided the girl. It was a speech she had given time and time before.

Tina put a cigarette in her mouth and lit it. Smoke began to fill the car, much to the teacher's dismay. 'What is that curious smell?' thought Ms. Thompson, smelling the spicy fumes that filled the air. 'Dear God! She wouldn't have the nerve to smoke marijuana in front of a teacher, would she?' the teacher coughed and waved her hand in front of her face. "Tina, I can't believe you have the gall to do drugs in front of a teacher! Put that out this instant, before I turn you girls in at your school!" she demanded. However, Tina just smoked all the harder.

Ms. Thompson struggled to keep her authority, "Tina! Tina! Don't you dare ignore me Tina!" However, she began to grow exasperated, when Tina ignored her and the girls began laughing at her again.

"You know Ms. Thompson, you really shouldn't be such a fucking bitch, when you are at someone else's mercy." Tina said calmly, as she began intentionally filling the car with her second hand smoke. "Tamika, I don't think nuns are supposed to wear underwear. Why don't you see if she's in a proper costume?"

"Cough-Wait, wait!" Ms. Thompson frantically, tried to fight off the black girl, but the blonde next to her grabbed one of her arms and the teacher grabbed Tamika's left arm. However, the black girl used her right hand to start tickling the stern older woman, all the while going, "Koochie-Koochie-Koo!"

Ms. Thompson, began laughing hysterically and coughing from the smoke, while she tried to squirm away. Much to her dismay, the blonde now joined in the ticking. "No please, please, I can't breathe!" she gasped, struggling weakly as her habit was pulled over her head.

"You're right Tina, this teach ain't a real nun!" said Tamika, laughing at the squirming older woman.

Tina pulled the Mustang over and parked behind a closed drug store, not wanting to miss any of the action that was taking place. "Damn! Look at those granny panties on Ms. Thompson!" she laughed. "Come on girls, if she's gonna dress as a nun, she should do it right!"

All three girls descended on the hapless teacher like a groups of harpies. The teacher struggled against the girls in a vain attempt to keep her dignity, however the odds were just too unfair and her habit was pulled over her head and arms, immobilizing her upper body. "eeeee - eeeee, girls - girls! Stop it this instant!" the teachers screams were muffled by the thick fabric. However, her actions were useless, since the girls promptly stripped her of her undergarments. She shivered, as she felt the cold air of the car, chilling her naked sex and breasts.

"Damn look at her bush Tamika! Judging by the amount of overgrowth, I would say the fields beneath, haven't seen a plow in quite a long time!" Tina said, followed by more hysterical laughter from the girls.

"Maybe we should weed that garden!" Tamika said, as she began to pluck at the dense mat of curly hair. This elicited more squeals and squirming from the hapless older woman. Ms. Thompson tried to catch her breath, but the hot wool of the nun's habit kept still captured her arms and head. She was beginning to feel quite cluster phobic and light-headed, as she began to panic for breath.

"Okay girls, leave her alone for a second," Tina admonished her friends, until they stopped tormenting the teacher, but still held her firmly trapped in the fabric of her habit.

"In case you haven't figured it out, we are not in class anymore teach. Out here I'm in charge. So if you want them to stop, I suggest you act like you have some manners!" scolded her former student.

Upon feeling the hands cease their tickling and pulling her pubic hair, the teacher stopped struggling, her sweaty breasts heaving as she tried to catch her breath. She didn't even try to squirm away from the hands that were still placed on very personal places on her body, lest her torment resume.

"That's a good girl, now sit your ass up straight, like you have some education! Didn't your mother ever teach you to mind? Especially when you are taking advantage of other's hospitality?" said the red-haired girl.

Ms. Thompson burned with humiliation, hearing her student fuss at her as if she were an ill-mannered child. 'Oh God! This just isn't right. It isn't right at all, to be displayed so obscenely.' The teacher sat back up in the seat properly or at least as good as she could, with her arms and head wrapped up in the habit. 'Why I haven't been this embarrassed since... since..." She thought back to when she was a little girl and how her strict mother used to constantly correct her about how she sat, what she wore, and how she talked. 'What have I done?' she remembered in horror, the last time she had heard those words. Yes, she was fourteen and her mother had let her visit, with her cousin and aunt. While they were eating lunch, her cousin was eating with her mouth open. She had simply corrected her by telling her that animals eat with their mouths open. After all, It was only what her mother had told her hundreds of times.

However, she didn't expect everyone's angry reaction. Her silverware was taken and they expected her to eat with her fingers. She stubbornly refused and waited patiently for her mother to arrive and straighten these unmannered heathens. Neither had she expected her mother's reaction, when she flew into a rage after hearing what happened.

She soon found herself with her bottom draped over her mother's lap, as her mother spanked her bare ass in front of her aunt and her cousin. As if that wasn't humiliating enough for the misbehaved teenager, she was spanked until she finished the food she refused to eat. Since, her arms were trapped under her mothers leg, she had to depend upon her cousin to hold the plate up to her mouth while she ate. Needless to say, the little brat too full advantage of her situation. It was one of the worst experiences of her childhood, so didn't want to repeat the lesson again.

"So are you gonna behave little girl? " asked her former student.

"Yes," she replied.

"I can't hear you teach. Spread your legs once for yes or keep them closed for no!" demanded the petulant red-head.

'If she would just turn the radio down, she could hear me dammit! I can't - can't spread my legs like a common whore in front of these girls. If it gets out, I'll be the laughing stock of all the students, ' thought the older woman, as she held her legs tightly together.

"Well Tamika, it looks like she wants to be tickled again," warned Tina.

"Koochie, koochie, koo!" was all Tamika had to say and the distraught teacher's legs flew apart.

Ms. Thompson was horrified to the cool air, evaporating the juices on her sex. 'Dear God! I'm wet!' she thought in dismay.

"It smells like the fields are fertile, but the land just needs to be worked," said Tina with amusement, as she caught a whiff of the older woman's arousal. It was amazing any of the girls could smell at all since the car interior was hazy from the marijuana. Unbeknownst to Ms. Thompson, as the teenaged girls continued to pass the joint around, they would press their mouths against the older woman's habit, and exhale their spent smoke.

"Ewwww... what's that smell?" Tamika asked, with revulsion.

The teacher cringed inside, when she heard the question. She prayed her pubic hair would cover the evidence of her arousal, but suddenly it seemed kind of funny and she began to giggle. She noticed that she felt a little fuzzy in her head, in a good sort of way. Somewhere a part of her knew she should be humiliated that the girls could smell the arousal coming from her sex, but another part of her could only laugh at how hilarious it was that she was practically naked in front of three teenage girls. "Okay teach, if you behave, we will take this nasty old costume off of you. Hee, hee, you know what they say girl, old habits are hard to break." Tina said, which for some reason caused everyone including Ms. Thompson to laugh hysterically.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.