One if by Son, Two if by Mom - Cover

One if by Son, Two if by Mom

Copyright© 2001 by DiscipleN

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Pure, puerile, pollyanna-ish, raunch.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

As Eric opened the door, he heard something strange that sorta sounded like Jimmy. Both Jimmy and his mother were just finishing up their misaligned act when Eric came in, and neither noticed the door open and close. Helen's son crept slowly into the living room and peeked around the corner just as his mother was returning Jimmy's sorrowful hug. There, the two of them lay against the couch mostly naked.

Eric penis jumped in his pants at the sight, but at the same time he was immediately jealous. What were they doing? That was HIS mom lying next to Jimmy who's pants were down around his ankles and who's dick was hard. (still hard after a terrific cum!) He could see it glisten with drying cum, just like his did after he fucked Ms. Cottins in her white haired cunt. His mother was naked only on the top. Then it struck him. His mommy's face was also smeared with glistening cum. She had been sucking Jimmy's dick!

"Mom, how could you!" Eric yelled.

Helen jumped at the sound. Her heart flew into her throat. It was Eric! She and Jimmy were lying naked, in plain sight of her son.

Jimmy's eyes went wide. He had heard Eric yell before. He knew that he was in terrible trouble, but he tried to hide behind Ms. Drost.

"Eric, let me explain."

"What are you two doing?"

"It just happened. I didn't mean for you to see."

"Jimmy get out of my house. I never want to see you again."

"That's not fair, Eric. Now hush up and listen." Helen found her voice. After the initial shock, she was still Eric's mother.

Eric quieted down.

"Now, I know this looks bad, but it's not Jimmy's fault. It's my fault. He wanted to play, and things got out of hand."

"I was looking for you. Where have you been? Playing with that girl? Well I just wanted to play too." Jimmy sniffled.

"See, Eric, I've missed you too. Th-that's why it got out of hand. I wanted you, but you've been so distant lately."

Eric was taken aback. He never dreamed that his mother would want to play with him too, but he still had difficulty forgiving Jimmy. He stared at his friend, miffed that his mom had never sucked his cock. The thought of it made his dick harder.

Helen knew Jimmy was embarrassed. He was trying to hide his now soft penis.

"Maybe you'd better put your pants back on dear. Eric and I have to have a little talk. Don't worry about him. Tomorrow you'll both be right as rain. I promise."

"Okay, Mrs. Drost." Jimmy grabbed his pants and shirt donning them swiftly.

"Now Eric. Don't feel bad." Helen reached for her top and struggled to cover herself. "I love you just as much as ever. I was lonely, and so was Jimmy, and there's nothing wrong with what we did." She tucked her tank top securely back over her tits.

"But you never..." Eric couldn't complete his sentence.

"I'm going now, Mrs. Drost. I'm so sorry." Jimmy got up. He shied around Eric as he headed out the door. "Eric, please don't hate me."

Eric scowled, but he nodded. After all, he had forgotten all about Jimmy in his rush to play with old, Ms. Cottins.

Helen opened her arms to her son.

Jimmy shut the door behind him.

Eric frowned, but he walked over to his mother and curled up with her.

They hugged for a very long time.

"Mommy, did you really suck Jimmy's penis?"

Helen self-consciously wiped her mouth. "Well, not so much like that. He was grabbing my hair, and I don't think he realized what he was doing. I didn't really suck him. I just couldn't get it out of my mouth. It's so big!"

"Oh." Eric looked down.

His mom noticed her son's natural concern. She too looked at his crotch. His cock was still hard and ready for action.

"But it isn't quite as big as yours. Goodness you have a really big one." She couldn't stop herself from patting it.

"Are you sure mommy?" Eric smiled up at his mom.

"Well, I'm pretty sure. Do you think I should check yours again?"

Eric blushed. He thought maybe his mom would play with him. Maybe she would even suck him! He nodded.

Helen reached for his pants and unsnapped them. Then without a pause, she reached inside his underwear and grabbed the huge length of his prick. Eric took a quick breath at her touch. She felt around for a little bit before she said. "We'll it feels bigger, but maybe I need to see it to be sure.

At her indication, Eric's smile widened, and he stood up while pulling down his pants and underwear. His engorged shaft popped out in full glory.

Helen gasped in amazement. It really was bigger. Her own son's cock was bigger than anyone else, she thought proudly. So did Eric. What he didn't know was his mother's cunt was longing for a big cock. It creamed and trembled at the sight of the boy's oversized erection.

Helen's hand reached out and held her son's prick. It too looked as tasty as Jimmy's.

Eric gulped, he was so horny now he couldn't help asking. "Mommy, I promise I wouldn't pull your hair if..." He lost his courage.

"I know that honey. You are a good boy." Helen needed no asking. She fell to the boy's cock and sucked it into her mouth with an eagerness that surprised her. It tasted even better than Jimmy's.

"Oh wow, you're sucking me off, mommy!" Eric was careful to just pat his mother's head.

Helen thought she must be going mad. But inside, she knew she had wanted to give her son as much pleasure as she wanted him to give her. She was so desperately in need of a hard cock. She didn't care where it was put.

She lollipopped the hard rod of her son's flesh inside her mouth as she slid it down her now willing throat. Her face bobbed back and forth giving his length of flesh the maximum amount of friction she could give without biting.

Eric moaned with pleasure. His mom sucking his cock felt better than anyone else. Even Ms. Cottin's eager but inexperienced, soft mouth couldn't match his mother's deep throating. He was feeling so good, he wanted to share the wonderful feelings inside his cock with his mom. He groped expertly for her tits. He knew she liked it when he rubbed her tits. He only wished he could suck on them in return. Unfortunately, his mom had put her top back on, and all he could do was squeeze her nipples lightly through the cotton material.

Helen felt her son touch her breasts and she exhaled through her nose in gleeful response. Helen gobbled his prong and released it as lovingly as she knew how as her nipples hardened beneath his rolling fingers. Her mouth gorged repeatedly on her son's cock, slipping it between her puffed lips and sucking it ever so seriously. Helen's cunt was smoldering. She wanted desperately to push her hand inside her skirt and touch the puffy flesh quivering between her thighs, but as Eric tried to fondle her tits, she first wanted to help him take off her shirt. With one hand she pulled the bottom up to where Eric's hands were roughly pulling on her soft mounds, never missing a stroke tasting his sweet young cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.