One if by Son, Two if by Mom - Cover

One if by Son, Two if by Mom

Copyright© 2001 by DiscipleN

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Pure, puerile, pollyanna-ish, raunch.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

Helen was surprised to find Eric less interested in sleeping with her. Although she had decided to control their sexual explorations, her resolve weakened as opportunities failed to present themselves. He began staying late after school, and when he finally got home her son would act too tired to respond to her subtle suggestions that she was interested in continuing the games they played one morning not so long ago in her big bed.

Helen was too shy to try to entice her son more openly. She offered herself to him by wearing thin shirt tops without a bra, or smiling suggestively during dinner. He only talked about everyday things. She knew she could never bring herself to really seduce her son. She began to worry that she had frightened the boy, but she was more afraid of bringing up the subject.

The most affection her son showed her was returning her intimate hugs, sometimes pressing the side of his face against her trembling tits. He would kiss her cheeks, in response to her more passionate kisses. Eric went to bed early and left for school as soon as possible each morning.

Helen had taken to masturbating with her dildo every night trying to expend her building sexual frustration. She cried out her son's name over and over and then cried herself to sleep. She felt helpless in her own home, unable to confront her fervent wishes and embarrassing fears.

The phone rang one afternoon as Helen stared dejectedly at the flickering television. Her usual tidy habits had fallen into occasional fits and spurts to keep order in her home. Truthfully, neither she nor her son caused much disorder as he was never home long and she sat and moped.

To her surprise, it was Jimmy.

"Uh, hello Mrs. Drost. Is Eric there?"

"Why Jimmy, it so nice to hear from you. No, Eric is still out. He hasn't been home very much lately. Hasn't he been with you?"

"No, and I thought we were best buddies too. Darn him. I wanted to go out and play."

"Well of course you do," Helen was even more surprised that Jimmy didn't know where Eric was. She knew how much her son disliked school. She couldn't imagine him staying late willingly. She briefly wondered if something had happened at school to her boy. "Who else does Eric play with?"

"I don't know. I never seen him with anyone else. I saw him talking to Naomi the other day, but she's just a stupid girl."

Now Helen began to really worry. She knew that her son was just beginning to discover girls in a new and adult way, but she never considered that she might already have a rival. However if she were just another teenager, then she couldn't very well feel jealous. Eric had every right to play with other kids his age. Even, she sniffed, if he played intimate games with them.

"Well, someday you'll want to play with girls too."

"No way. Girls are nothing but trouble. My mom says so."

"I'm sure she's very concerned for you, but girls have lots to offer boys." Helen found herself puzzled at her own words. Why did she say that?

"I dunno, maybe. I like you b-better than any girl." He stammered quickly.

"Well, you certainly know what to say to turn a girl's head." Helen cooed delightedly. She was suddenly thrilled that little Jimmy would think so.

"G-gosh, I wish I could play wi..." Jimmy voice tapered off.

Helen blushed. "Jimmy?" She asked cautiously.

"Huh?"

"What were you going to say?"

"I-I just w-wondered, maybe if you weren't busy..." She heard him gulp on the other end.

"Do you want to play with me?" Helen asked very quietly.

"Uh, h-huh."

"That's okay Jimmy. We could play if you really want to." She felt her stomach lurch. Helen could help but remember how she had come watching the boy play with himself as she stood before him naked, and how he had told her she was lots prettier than his mother. Would he still find her desirable after she had so blatantly exposed herself to him? Helen had to find out the answer. If Eric had lost interest, maybe her only other route of sexual satisfaction was through his best friend. "You have to come over right away, before Eric returns from school."

"Gosh, really? I'll be right over."

It didn't take Jimmy more than ten minutes from hanging up the phone to ring her doorbell. Helen fretted and worried the whole time. What had she done? Didn't she realize what kind of trouble she could get into? Maybe she should tell him that she really was too busy to play, she considered.

Helen answered the door and gave Jimmy a big hug as soon as he walked in.

"Oh, I'm so glad you could come over. Now what would you like to play?" Helen threw her cares to the wind. She stood anxiously, trying to smile as friendly as possible.

Jimmy's mouth didn't move for a second. He was staring at the older woman dressed in a loose, thin t-shirt, and short comfortable pants. He could tell she wasn't wearing any bra. His tongue slipped out of his mouth involuntarily and moistened his lips. "I-I..." He stuttered in awe of the beautiful figure waiting for him to make the first move, but still he wasn't sure.

"Yes honey?"

"I-I wish we c-could play, uh you know, on your couch, like..."

Helen almost fainted. She could barely whisper her response. "Oh, you mean like last time?"

Jimmy blushed. The sight of her firm, trembling titties was too much for him. He blurted out. "I think you're so beautiful, Mrs. Drost!"

Helen hugged the boy again. This time she made sure his head pressed firmly between her tits. She then realized how much she needed to be with this darling youth. She stroked his short hair softly. "Oh, I'm so glad."

Together they walked over to the couch. Jimmy took full whiffs of air, smelling the woman's warm, soft tits. They smelled like heaven. The two inseparable figures bent to sit down as they hugged each other and fondled all the parts they could reach.

Helen felt the boy's hands timidly trying to approach her tits as she reached down and fondled his ass through his play clothes. She turned her body so her tits contacted his hands and she was happily rewarded when he dropped his pretense and grasp one of them boldly.

"Oh Jimmy you are such a man."

"I think you're really neat." Jimmy petted her tit with one hand and held on to her body with the other.

Helen ran her hands down his back and she kissed him on his cheek and neck, nibbling. "Your hand feels so good on my tits. Would you like me to take off my top. You can even kiss them and suck on them if you want."

"Yeah, take off your shirt, Mrs. Drost."

"Okay." She straightened upright and grabbed the bottom of her shirt. She tugged the piece off with a single movement. Her supple titties bounced heavily.

Jimmy stared frozen at the sight of her amazing breasts. His mouth hung open for a second, but then he reached out a hand to touch her bare skin, brushing against the side of her tit. He stroked one hand across her breast as his other hand lightly grasp the other nipple.

"Owe, thank you Jimmy. I need your hands." Helen leaned into his touch and she kissed him again.

"Wow, I'm playing with your titties, Ms. Drost."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.