One if by Son, Two if by Mom - Cover

One if by Son, Two if by Mom

Copyright© 2001 by DiscipleN

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Pure, puerile, pollyanna-ish, raunch.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

The girl started to feel that she was not afraid of the old woman anymore. In fact she felt almost sympathetic. She might have said something nice, except Eric said something first.

"Oh please, make it stop. I'll fuck you. I'll suck you. I don't care. Just make it stop." He still wasn't in his right mind.

"Oh Eric." Naomi went to him and held him. But the contact only made the anguished child cringe.

"Let me handle this. I've got some cold cream in my handbag." Ms. Cottins suddenly offered. Now a third personality blossomed from the aging body of a fourth grade teacher. She hurried to the task and brought forth a jar that she quickly opened and dug several fingers into.

Eric's bright red ass lay open like a gutted salmon. Tenderly, Barbara touched the least harmed corner of skin with cold cream. Eric flinched, but he started to come around as the soothing coolness melted into the rest of his inflamed cheeks.

Naomi said nice things to Eric and promised everything would be all right. Barbara echoed those words.

"That's it sweetie. I'll make it better. I was terrible, and I can never repay you for what I did. Please forgive me. Please?"

Eric's crying lessened, but his breathing gasped, trying to catch all the breath he let loose sobbing.

"I don't know. You hurt him pretty bad." Naomi petted Eric's head.

Eric turned his head and looked pitiful, hoping Naomi would keep holding him. The fire in his behind cooled and stilled. He was as tender as a new kitten, but Ms. Cottin's surprisingly gentle touch began to grow on him. She very lightly massaged his buttocks, and the cold cream felt like warm butter chilling the pain. It wasn't the only thing that grew.

"Hey teacher. I think he forgives you." Naomi giggled once she noticed the new life stirring in Eric's wonderful cock.

"What child?" Barbara looked down. "Oh my!"

Eric blushed at that. His face turned redder than his backside. He couldn't help himself. The soft ministrations on his super tender cheeks were like the most delicate sensation, and his body responded naturally. There was nothing he could do. A new fear grew in his stomach. He just knew he was going to suffer all over again.

Big tears squeezed out of his eyes.

"He's crying again." Naomi pouted. "He thinks you're going to punish him more."

"Oh no." Barbara was still staring at the boy's pee pee. How large would it get? It was already larger than any boy's cock she had ever imagined, and to be truthful, she had imagined quite a lot. Many a night passed while she fucked her fingers into her virgin pussy thinking of hundreds of boys fucking in and out of her pussy, or deep into her mouth, or all the way up her pale white ass.

"No, no. It's okay boy. I'm not going to hurt you. I already hurt you more than anyone deserves, even for playing doctor. Even for this."

Eric snuffled his nose and sighed.

The teacher slowly noticed the room was growing warmer. It was certainly growing warmer inside her layers of clothes. She recognized the feeling. Seeing the beautiful boy's cock standing his full six inches awakened her frustrated desires. Her mouth watered, and deep between her legs she felt herself grow very moist.

"Dear boy, would you like me to help you?"

"Huh?" Eric turned his head around and stared blankly at the changed woman.

"Uh, I mean. Did you really mean it when you said you might play doctor with an evil old woman like myself?" Barbara spoke before realizing what she was saying. Her thoughts were all wrapped up in the firm young cock standing right next to her as she delicately smoothed the last of the cold cream on his glowing ass.

"I did?" Eric was still confused.

"Oh, I guess you didn't really mean it." Ms. Cottin's glimmer of hope fell from her face.

Naomi came to the rescue. "Of course he meant it, teacher. I think he'd like to very much." The thought of Eric playing the sausage game with the now sorry teacher struck her as something strangely exciting. She didn't know what fucking was. She thought playing doctor was just another name for the sausage game. Maybe Eric would play it with all of them. She was getting awful twitchy inside her little cunny. "He's just shy."

"Oh hush child. You don't know anything yet. The boy has to decide for himself."

"Decide what?" Eric was still trying to separate his thoughts from the lingering pain inside him. Only his erection stayed clear in his mind, like it did nakedly in front of young Naomi and the old woman.

Ms. Cottins grew bold. Her new personality realized that this was the opportunity she had always waited for and probably the last one she would ever get, but she also knew that she was just a likely to fail as she always had before. Therefore she called Eric's name as sweetly as she could and said. "Look at me child. Take a good look at me."

The fuzz in Eric's tenderized brain began to clear. He could see the full figure of the strange teacher standing next to him. His hard cock pumped with blood as he looked at her round tits and full thighs. "Ms. Cottins." He gulped. "Ms. Cottins, what am I suppose to look at?"

"Why this old woman, who would do anything you asked to repay you for the awful thing I've done." Now tears started to blur the eyes of that wishful woman. "Ask anything of me. Please."

"Hey, Ms. Cottins. take off your blouse." Naomi shouted. "How can he decide if you don't really show him." Naomi found herself really wanting to see the aging teacher naked. She hadn't even seen her mother naked before, and she was very curious.

"Oh my. Do you think?" Barbara started to lose her nerve. "Suppose he sees how old I am. Wouldn't he say no then?"

"I dunno, but if you don't how will he ever know?"

It sounded logical to Ms. Cottin's currently less than sound mind.

To Eric it was like a dream after a nightmare. He could feel how hard his cock had stretched listening to Naomi's sexy words and the teacher's naive responses. If it continued, he wouldn't care what the teacher looked like naked, he had already traded the pain of his beating for the new pain of his desire to stick his cock back into something dark and hot and wet.

Barbara fumbled with her blouse buttons as if she had never undone them before. Her face was red with embarrassment, but her eyes gleamed. She could see that Eric too was possessed. Maybe the poor boy would take pity on her. She fumbled faster, and her breathing increased.

Soon her bra was exposed, and she finished the last button on her front.

Naomi struggled with her own fears, but her inspired need for action carried her. She stepped up to the teacher and began to unfasten her bra. "Now you have to take off your skirt.

"Oh no, not my bra. Do I have to?" Barbara was forgetting who the child was and who was the adult. Naomi stepped into the roll perfectly.

"You have to or Eric won't ever fuck you."

Eric was almost fully recovered. He began to nod, anticipating every creamy square of flesh on the amazing new woman in his life. The first thing he noticed was how pale and white the teacher was, like a china doll. Her face was red with shyness, but her shoulders and belly were perfect ivory.

Then the bra unclasped, and two creamy tits fell out with only a hint of sag. Ms. Cottins was not nearly as old as she thought she was. Her breasts were an exceptional pair of smooth and delicate globes of succulent flesh. Eric's mouth watered.

The anxious, now un-proud, woman pushed her skirt down to reveal frilled bloomers, white and silky. Naomi wasted no time behind the craving teacher. She pulled the waistband over two large, snowy white buns and took the bloomers down around Ms. Cottin's thighs.

Her cunt revealed a thatch of white hair, barely concealing dark lips within.

Barbara stood naked before poor, young Eric. What would he decide?

"Please, Eric. Can you forgive me?" Ms. Cottins asked with all sincerity.

Eric was stunned. Old Ms. Cottins was a dish! Sure, she wasn't as tight or as large breasted as his mother, but he bet against any woman ten years younger, Ms. Cottins would make his dick grow hard fastest of all. His cock was already so hard he couldn't have said no if he had been beat three times worse.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.