One if by Son, Two if by Mom - Cover

One if by Son, Two if by Mom

Copyright© 2001 by DiscipleN

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Pure, puerile, pollyanna-ish, raunch.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

Just another day at school seemed like the longest day Eric had ever experienced. He couldn't stop thinking about his mother's tits and cunt. Before noon, he had been embarrassed by three hard-ons during class and was troubled to no end at having to keep seated at his desk to hide them. By noon, all he wanted to do was go to the bathroom and jack off in the john.

Naomi found him first.

"Where ya going Eric?" The younger student encountered him in the hallway.

"I was just going to the bathroom." Eric then remembered that although the young girl's tits were almost nothing compared to his mother's they were still pretty nice, and her young cunt was much tighter and smoother. Eric could already feel another boner popping up in his shorts.

"Do you want to play the sausage game again?" Even Eric wasn't sure if Naomi really knew what she was asking. Fortunately, nobody else in the hall caught on. "I tried to play it with Jimmy, but he turned all red and ran away. Gosh, I'd sure like to play it again. I kinda tried to do it by myself, but I liked it a lot better with you."

Eric thought he was going to turn red. "Shhhhh!, don't say that here. We're not supposed to talk about it in front of others."

The girl pouted for a second. Then she brightened. "Oh, I guess that's why mommies and daddy's play it in their bedroom."

"Oh, you are such a dumb girl."

"Am not."

"Just follow me, okay?" Eric remembered a storage closet in the school where nobody would bother them.

Naomi smiled and her eyes widened for knowing 'a secret'. She stuck next to him like glue.

Once they were inside the dark closet, used to store old textbooks, Eric shut the door and switched the dim light on. Naomi suddenly hugged him with joy! She could feel how horny she was but didn't have a name for the crazy feeling jazzing her little cunny. She had tried to put her own finger down there, but without knowing what it was she wanted all she really did was make herself hornier.

"Oooo, I could almost pee."

"Yuck. Not here."

"Help me take my dress off." Naomi raised her arms above her head, and the older boy shrugged and grabbing the hem of her dress he pulled it clean over her head. She didn't wear a bra so he got to see her faint titty nubbins right away. Eric's cock jerked inside his pants. He remembered how tiny they were, but somehow they looked sweeter this time. Maybe it was because he had actually tasted tits since then, his mother's. Eric had a funny feeling that Naomi's tiny buds would be almost as fun to suck on. His cock jerked again.

Naomi didn't notice. She was pulling down her panties like they were hurting her. In a flash she stood totally naked in front of Eric. Her cunt was on fire, and she did a little dance. She tried to grab his hand but Eric had to take his own clothes off first. All he wanted to do was pull down his pants and underwear. If Naomi hadn't been pestering him he would have taken them off almost as fast as she had.

"Please use your finger again. I really want it."

"Okay, okay, but I want to taste your titties."

"My what?" Naomi caught Eric's hand.

"Those." Eric reached out and pushed a finger into each of her tiny nipples.

"Oh, I don't care." Naomi clutched his hand between her thighs.

Eric was perfectly happy to oblige her and he reached up inside her with two fingers, causing her to squeal.

"Eeeeee." Her voice cracked. "That's too much! Don't forget to push." Her brain was receiving conflicting signals.

"Hush!" Eric pushed a little bit, but he stooped and licked one of her pale nipples. It was really tasty, sweeter than his mom's, not as full flavored. He withdrew his two fingers out of her tight lil'cunny and quickly pushed one back in.

"Ooohhh, yes. That's it! That's IT!" She started squealing again.

"Shhhh. Be quiet." Eric had to stop sucking on her tits to say it. He wasn't sure he liked them better than his mom's, but he sure liked them. His cock reminded him that it wasn't getting fair treatment.

"Naomi, play with my prick."

"Your what?" Naomi barely heard him over the rush of joy burning into her head from his plunging finger.

"My sausage. You gotta play with it too." But Eric didn't say how to play with it. He assumed that she would jack it off like before.

Naomi was like any other youngster. She wanted to explore and play new games. Eric had been so intent on sucking her bare titties that she was really pleased at how good it felt when he did, especially with his finger in her cunt. Naomi wanted to suck something too. She looked at Eric's chest but he still had his shirt on.

So she looked down at his rampant peter and wondered if she might suck on it! Wouldn't that be a surprise to dumb ol' Eric.

Eric's first surprise was as she bent down he was pushed off balance and fell on the floor. Naomi didn't quit then, she was too intent on his six inch cock. As long as the older boy's finger plugged her pussy she was willing to play rough. Quickly, she brought her mouth down on Eric's rock hard dick.

Eric froze, but his eyes went wide. He couldn't believe how good it felt. All the girl had done was stuck his prick into her mouth and it started jerking like it was going to explode! She began sucking him, but not up and down. Her whole mouth was filled with the top third of his cock. All she could do was lick it inside her mouth.

The boy almost forgot to keep finger fucking the younger girl. He was totally blown away by the smooth sensations of her lips and tongue on his pole. Now he knew why his mom liked to have her tits sucked so much, but it couldn't have been any better than what he was feeling.

Just then Ms. Barbara Cottins opened the storeroom and looked inside. She saw the naked boy and girl and turned white!

At the same moment Naomi and little Eric came. Naomi began to howl and Eric grunted like a beast. They hadn't even noticed the high school teacher intrude.

Howls echoed out of the tiny storeroom, and the elderly teacher who tried to lock out two children's sweet music, stood shocked to the core. In all of her thirty years of teaching, Barbara Cottins had never seen such a sight!

Without further detail, Naomi and Eric found themselves marched into a classroom, the teacher's fingers wrapped tightly about their ears.

"Ow, owie!" They yelled. She had made them dress quickly in their outer garments, not even giving them time to put on their underwear. She pushed them ahead of her, as she literally fumed with distress.

"I've never seen such behavior before, and I'm going to make sure this never happens again." Ms. Cottins locked her homeroom from the inside and closed the blinds on the windows.

The two children held each other with fear as the old woman sputtered about the room like a sparkler. They were already crying as she reached inside her desk and withdrew a firm piece of oak wood shaped into a fat paddle.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.