One if by Son, Two if by Mom - Cover

One if by Son, Two if by Mom

Copyright© 2001 by DiscipleN

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Pure, puerile, pollyanna-ish, raunch.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

Helen was in a state. What was happening to her? In the last few days she had become possessed by desire for young people. Her body yearned so hard for release she had actually masturbated with a neighborhood kid. So far she had kept most of her actions in check, but she could see a frightening possibility in the future when she might lose all control.

In order to burn off her frustration, she began to clean her house from top to bottom. All the while she kept asking herself, why, why. The alarming rationale that answered told her she might have needed it.

Eric returned home by the time she was cleaning his bedroom.

"Hi mom."

Helen was now wearing some old jeans and a heavy, long sleeved shirt. She had tied the ends of it around her waist.

"Hi sport. Have fun?"

"Yeah, Jimmy's a swell guy. Don't you think?" Eric asked innocently.

Helen coughed. "If you say so sweetheart."

"We just played ball for a while in his backyard until his mother called him in for dinner."

Helen was reminded of Jimmy's mother's perpetual state of undress.

"Honey?"

"What?"

"Does Jimmy's mother ever talk to you?"

"Nah," Eric answered automatically, then he said. "well, once she asked me if I wanted some cookies." He paused. "I-I told her I didn't. I was too embarrassed."

"Because she doesn't wear any clothes?"

"I guess so. I-I mean it isn't like that with you when you let me see your, you know."

"My breasts." Helen's heart skipped a beat. There it was again that inviting calling from her insides. How much she wanted to go on talking about her tits, maybe even showing them again to Eric. But she contained herself.

Eric nodded his head. His cheeks were red with warmth.

"Eric. You know I have a lot of faith in you. If Jimmy's mom ever asks you again if you want some cookies. It's okay by me if you say yes." Helen listened to herself not sure how she had come to that conclusion.

"What? Really? You mean you don't mind that she doesn't wear any clothes?"

"Well, honey, if it's just inside her own house and maybe her yard, then what business is it mine to tell her differently?" Helen realized she was actually proud of what she had just said. "Who knows maybe me or you might one day decide not to wear any clothes in the house." Helen once again was shocked at her own words. "I mean maybe everyone should have their own privacy."

"Wow! You mean I can just take off my clothes when I want to?" Eric was suddenly excited at the prospect. He was already imagining himself with his mother, both naked in his bedroom right then.

"No, Eric, I just mean Jimmy's mom has her own house rules, and we have ours. We have just as much right to wear clothes as she has not to." Helen finished her lecture with a nod of approval.

"Aw, darn." Eric knew his fantasy was too good to be true. Still, his mother had showed her tits to him before. He was pretty sure she might some other time. He wished it was right then.

Helen didn't miss his absorbed look. She had seen it before. If stares could make breasts grow like sunlight grew plants, she would have to haul her tits around in a wheel barrow.

"Well, I'm finished in here. You can clean the rest up yourself." With that, Helen turned around and left Eric to his fantasies. Outside his door she exhaled mightily. With just one look from her son she had almost given in again to her boy's desires. What was happening to her? She kept on cleaning house until bedtime. She let Eric fix his own meal. She skipped hers.

Laying on her back in her king-sized empty bed Helen's body surged with energy. She was so horny she could barely breath. Her only hope lay with her vibrating rubber cock. She went to it with a will. She took the large shiny prong and gripped it tightly, trying to squeeze all of her frustration out on it. She quickly disrobed and lay back on the bed.

Her pussy was too ready. It dripped like a faucet. She could barely control her shaking hands to fit the obscene head into her blustering red cunt. It went inside her like a greased pig.

"OHHHH!" She cried.

Outside her door Eric crouched. As soon as he saw his mother go to her room for the night he crept up to it and put his ear against the door. He had to find out if his guess about the fat sausage was right! He knew her door wasn't locked. Even after the last time he surprised her, she hadn't begun to lock it.

His mother moaned with pleasure from behind it. That was his clue. She sounded just like Naomi. Eric turned the doorknob and opened it very very slowly. It didn't even creak. He opened it until he could see her bed. It was rocking gently, but her voice wasn't gentle at all.

"Oh, God fuck me! Sweet lord in heaven and on earth. FUUUUCCCKK MMEEEEEE!!!" Helen cried with passion. She plugged her juicing cunt with the vibrator until it's fake balls were banging against her pussy lips. She ripped it in and out of her cunt like an animal rutting against a fence post. Juices slimed the length of her inner thighs. Her sheets were soaked with sweat and cunt slime. She was oblivious to everything except the staggering desire inside her. She'd have plucked it out with a dagger if she had had one, spilling her blood onto the mess as well. Helen fucked herself heroically. The big prick plugged her hole like a ram rod too large to fit but forced in spitefully.

Eric's jaw fell open. His own prick answered the call of his mother's pervasive lust. He was quickly hard as steel. The big dildo in his mother's hands seemed inadequate to him. Only his own prick was the right tool for the job his mother applied herself to. He put his hand on his pajamas. The door creaked open a little further, and his cock popped out like cuckoo. His hand felt warm and comforting, even pleasing to Eric's bald testicles and rock like prick. He began to rub himself.

Helen missed the door squeak open even further still. She was solely possessed by her urgent need to come. Her pussy was nearly ragged from her pounding. Still she bore on, slamming the massive bulk into herself and dragging it out as swiftly, over and over.

Finally, her body began to show the signs. Her vision blackened, and her mind soared. Her brain flooded with rapture and her cunt rippled. Even her tits ached with pleasure. Then everything exploded. Her body jumped and twisted on the bed. She ripped the cock out and held it with a vice like grip as her body convulsed with violent orgasm.

"UURRRAAAAHHHHHHGGGGGG!!!!!" She yelled, and yelled again. She sounded like a trumpet of destruction as her brain dissolved into ecstatic mush. Her whole body wracked with pleasure. She even swore the rubber cock began to cum all over her body, drenching it with warm, sticky milk. For a second or two her other hand rubbed the goo into her belly button and all over her tits.

A horrible realization thrust her mind back into reality. There really was cum all over her! She opened her eyes already dreading what she knew she must find.

Eric stood next to her, swiftly jacking off the last cum from his balls!

"Nooooooooo!!!!!" Helen cried.

Eric jumped back and sudden fear shot across his face. He raced from the room.

Helen slumped back having dropped the fake dick, and covered her face with cum soaked hands. It was the worst! Her life was over. From the pinnacle of heaven she fell even swifter into self mandated hell. She just knew her life was ruined, and so she fretted.

Eric saved her. Knowing he would have to face his mother sooner or later. He decided sooner was his only option. Who knows what would happen if she lingered on his intrusion? He had become so enthralled by his mother's sexual interlude he couldn't help himself from grabbing his dick and jerking it. Without even realizing it he had slowly pushed the door wide open and step by step crept into the room. His eyes were hypnotized by his mother's incredible naked body as she fucked herself with the large plastic sausage.

Always before she had been more merciful in punishing him when he admitted his mistakes than when he had kept them from her. He hoped this wouldn't be any different. He showed his face from the edge of the door.

"I'm sorry." He said with the smallest voice in his register.

Helen's hands dropped and her head snapped up. Her mind was swirling with guilt. At first she wasn't sure she had heard him, but when she saw his fully afraid expression, she caught her breath.

"Eric?" She felt the boy's cum cool on her face, but all of her attention was on her son.

"I'm sorry mommy. I didn't mean to..."

"Oh my God son, what have you done? I-I don't know what to say to you." She spoke openly.

"I don't even know it. I just saw you and I couldn't stop myself."

The boy's words matched her own experience. Helen had been all set to bawl her son out until she judged herself first, and found herself lacking. "Oh honey!" She gulped, suddenly losing her fiercer words. Tears streamed down her eyes. She was an emotional wreck.

All Eric knew was that his mommy was suddenly crying. He went to her. She was still wiping her naked body (forgotten by both of them) with the bed sheet when he wrapped her in his small arms.

"I'm so sorry. I'll never do it again. I promise. Please don't cry."

"Oh mother's sorry too, honey. What are we going to do? I just don't know." Helen continued crying.

They held each other for a long time. Without further consideration Eric crawled onto the slimy bed with her and she covered them both up together. They both fell fast asleep.


The next morning started as calmly as the previous night had not ended. Helen lifted her eyes open. She could feel the stiff, dried puddle of cock and pussy goo beneath her. Next to her, Eric's soft pajamas pressed against her. She knew she was completely naked, but in the warm moment of the sun peeking into her window she felt as natural as a kitten. It was her mind that slowly broke out of the mist and haze of a beautiful Monday morning.

Last night while she was fucking herself with her pseudo cock, her own son had found his way into her room and had masturbated to the sight of her own pleasure taking. Alarm seeped into every corner of her brain until it ran up against the unwarranted visualization of her son gripping his big, full penis and jacking it, unable to control himself because of her. That's when her body started waking. Just thinking about her own son and how he had cum all over her, far more than Jimmy's friendly cock had showered on her body. The image slowly drove out her original fear. Every part of her body responded to the call. Her nipples hardened and she ran her hand down the side of her thigh. Her lips were dry and she licked them into shininess. Her son lay against her sound asleep.

Helen was once again at war with her feelings. She knew already she had become horny thinking about her son's tumescent cock. She was feeling the same thing he did when he looked at her breasts, she knew. She didn't do anything but watch the silent, still form of her own flesh and blood sleeping comfortably in warm, green pajamas.

When Eric opened his eyes, the first things he saw was his mother's breasts. It took more than a couple seconds to fully realize what he was seeing, but when he was sure, he sucked in his breath from the immense proximity of them.

Helen heard her little boy waken. "Good morning son." Her voice was low and throaty.

Eric peeked up and everything was okay. His mother's eyes were kind and gentle. Without thinking he put his arm around her and pressed the side of his head into her breasts.

Helen responded by cupping his head and pressing it lightly more into her soft pillows.

Eric smiled and felt more loved than ever before. Everything was going to be all right. His mother's hand cradled him to her titties and the other stroked the length of his back. Occasionally she would reach his behind and give it a firm squeeze. She kissed his head.

"Oh Eric, I've been so bad to you."

"What do you mean?" Eric's eyes darted upward catching a long angle of her face as if upside down.

"You've grown up so much, and I still treat you like a child. I wish you could stay a boy forever. Every mother does, but there comes a time when you will have your own needs. Needs a mother can't always fulfill."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.